• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey.
I'm playing with every module except SWMH and got problems with the events regarding the tournament decision. Everytime I start a tournament it stops after the proclamation of the first winner and when my character dies, many years later, he express his regrets for never seeing the end of his tournament. I'm not really sure which module is responsible for this problem. :sad:

You should post that in the New Duel Engine thread in the main CKII mod forum. I believe it's a known problem but it helps to check.

So the Sultan of Egypt/Shia caliph called a jihad for Jerusalem, and won, of course, getting the kingdom title. But for some reason the Knights Templar got vassalised to Egypt.

Also, several African titles have no localisation, like d_blemmyes and k_makuria.

This is working properly, due to how PB changes the decision. If you trigger the decision inside the correct two month window (after August but before October, if I remember correctly) the hunt will happen like normal, but if you wait until outside the window, it won't trigger until the next August at the earliest. This is because PB allows you to take the decisions like summer fairs and hunts any time during the year, but will wait to trigger until the appropriate months, which are the same months as vanilla.

I suppose it is alright then, just confusing. Well, that and the portrait issue is a bit odd, but not that big a deal. :)

Also, several African titles have no localisation, like d_blemmyes and k_makuria.
We should have posted it somewhere in the instructions that in the anglicised version several titles were forgotten to be added. We know about it and we are sorry, but at the same time we must assume thath the anglicized sub-mod is not SWMH team's work, is not fully supported yet and until the map is fully done, it unfortunately is not our main priority.

Last edited:
Hello AnazZiphos,

No, not using Immersion; the installer prevents it being installed and I used the installer.

That marriage was arranged as a betrothal, but the situation didn't change though; it was the king's son and heir to Burgundy when arranged. If I remember my daughter was young, maybe around six, and the king's son was older, nearly an adult, when it was arranged. So, it could be related to betrothal issues, but I can't recall ever being able to make such a good betrothal in vanilla... have others?

I noticed another matrilineal marriage oddity. In the same game my countess had become a duchess and her husband died. I was looking for a new husband, and when on "Regular Marriage" only my courtiers would take her, others refusing because "she is beyond childbearing years". Oddly, when I switched to making a matrilineal marriage, most people were happy to marry her. I ended up marrying her to an young Irish prince (not in line to inherit anything this time) for an alliance. (He is an young as her sons :D). I think it is reasonable enough to marry an old Duchess for an alliance, but the fact that only matrilineal offers were acceptable tells me something is wrong in the AI's considerations.

---------------

A separate thing I've noticed is related to SWMH. There are quite a few one-holding counties around the world. Some of these are cities. If these become independent, the mayor may be Lowborn, and so when looking at the Dynasty map view of the world you will see these spots listed as "No Dynasty". It doesn't cause any problems, but stuck me as odd and at first I thought there was some more serious issue. Anyway to force independent rulers to take an a dynasty even if they are a mayor maybe?

Last edited:
That marriage was arranged as a betrothal, but the situation didn't change though; it was the king's son and heir to Burgundy when arranged. If I remember my daughter was young, maybe around six, and the king's son was older, nearly an adult, when it was arranged. So, it could be related to betrothal issues, but I can't recall ever being able to make such a good betrothal in vanilla... have others?

I've seen marriage quirks like these happen even in vanilla, and since we modders don't have access to most of the AI (including virtually all the marriage decision-making AI) all bizarre marriage choices are overwhelmingly likely to be a result of things we can't change. Your best hope is that the developers might add more AI tweaking options to the defines in the future.

I am playing as the doux of Epirus in the byzantine empire. I have a son who I gave a landed title, a simple barony in my capital province (not the county holder though). For some reason I can no longer grant him any other titles? It says that there are no possible titles to give him, although there are plenty under my demese.

Edit: Solved, I believe it's due to my having gravelkind succession.

I do however have another problem, I sent my spy master to the coarse a fellow duke in the byzantine empire to join my faction and an event took place in which I could blackmail him to join the faction. I blackmailed him, it went fine and said he would join....but he never has.

Last edited:
We should have posted it somewhere in the instructions that in the anglicised version several titles were forgotten to be added. We know about it and we are sorry, but at the same time we must assume thath the anglicized sub-mod is not SWMH team's work, is not fully supported yet and until the map is fully done, it unfortunately is not our main priority.

Is there any place I could report all the issues or even assist with the Anglicised titles sub-mod?

Can't form the (French) HRE. Requirements: control all of France (done; I checked and every county is completely controlled--also the de jure stuff under the title all has white names), at peace, have the kingdom of Lombardy, have Aquitaine/Aquitaine doesn't exist... but the first one isn't being ticked and I don't have any clue why.

I also can't find the decision anywhere to find out why it isn't working.

SWMH, VIET Events, PB.

Can't form the (French) HRE. Requirements: control all of France (done; I checked and every county is completely controlled--also the de jure stuff under the title all has white names), at peace, have the kingdom of Lombardy, have Aquitaine/Aquitaine doesn't exist... but the first one isn't being ticked and I don't have any clue why.

I also can't find the decision anywhere to find out why it isn't working.

SWMH, VIET Events, PB.

Code:
potential = {
	has_landed_title = k_france
	e_hre = {
		has_holder = no
	}
	e_hre_french = {
		has_holder = no
	}
	tier = king
}
allow = {
	completely_controls = k_france
	has_landed_title = k_italy
	OR = {
		has_landed_title = k_aquitaine
		k_aquitaine = { has_holder = no }
	}
	prestige = 500
	war = no
	ruled_years = 10
}

Nope. Went through one by one--everything in de jure France is controlled. The first thing I did was check for baronies not under control... :/
The decision isn't showing up at all? Something is definitely wrong in that case, as as long as you hold the title of France it should show (assuming the HRE doesn't exist yet).

The decision isn't showing up at all? Something is definitely wrong in that case, as as long as you hold the title of France it should show (assuming the HRE doesn't exist yet).

It shows, but the 'France is completely controlled' condition won't register, and every indication is that it's completely controlled. All the de jure constituents of the title are white, no tiny flags indicating foreign baronies, no baronies out of control...

Just went through everything on the title menu (de jure checked), and it's all in my realm.

It's... simply not registering that France is completely controlled.

It shows, but the 'France is completely controlled' condition won't register, and every indication is that it's completely controlled. All the de jure constituents of the title are white, no tiny flags indicating foreign baronies, no baronies out of control...

Just went through everything on the title menu (de jure checked), and it's all in my realm.

It's... simply not registering that France is completely controlled.
Either a vanilla bug, or you're missing some title.