• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ummm, now that I think about it, is there a way we can... Just... You know, not allow them to vote? Is that an option?

I'm sure you lot will propose a policy along those lines in a manifesto or two to come. ;)

The DNVP is also highly nationalistic and are anti-semetic and xenophobic. So I guess if the DAP and DNVP get enough votes they might change the constitution.

Maybe they just don't like being oppressed?

I General(ness) Howard are promoting you to the honorary rank of Captain Obvious in the great German Army.

[enewald]Then why do they keep on voting SPD? :D [/enewald]

Oh you're learning. But as I've pointed out, a vote for SPD is for the same policies as the DAP, and the FVP and DZP have also no de facto differences.

Both want interventionism with the same economical policies. Both are willing to cooperate with DDP. Both are moralists and base their religion on christianity and catholicism and want the current levels of the welfare state. And while FVP are in theory free-traders they say they will use tarrifs. Ooooh big difference! :O

Both want interventionism. Both are willing to cooperate with DDP. Both are moralists and base their religion on christianity and catholicism and want the current levels of the welfare state. And while FVP are in theory free-traders they say they will use tarrifs. Ooooh big difference! :O

Social reform. :p

Oh, and you have it backwards. It's not that the FVP is willing to cooperate with the Liberals, it's that The Liberals (and the DZP) are prepared to prostitute themselves to serve either of the dominant parties in exchange for a whiff of power.

Yup, both want the same social reforms. Woopidoopi doo.

Or the FVP want to extend them a little, but both of them want the same; a big - parental - government.

Yup, both want the same social reforms. Woopidoopi doo.

Or the FVP want to extend them a little, but both of them want the same; a big - parental - government.

There is a big difference between wanting to extend social reform and not wanting to extend them.

I General(ness) Howard are promoting you to the honorary rank of Captain Obvious in the great German Army.

I think there is a compliment in there somewhere...

I actually do wonder why we still have a Zentrumpartei in this day and age. The party has no policies, no vision and no chance of winning an election. Its only function over the past few elections (and possibly this one too) has been to let the DNVP form a government. If the party is prepared to give up its silly outdated views on protectionism, social reform and such, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't have the honour of being amalgamated into the FVP.

I actually do wonder why we still have a Zentrumpartei in this day and age. The party has no policies, no vision and no chance of winning an election. Its only function over the past few elections (and possibly this one too) has been to let the DNVP form a government. If the party is prepared to give up its silly outdated views on protectionism, social reform and such, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't have the honour of being amalgamated into the FVP.

I for one would certainly vote for this Freie Zentrumspartei, oder so etwas.