• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
By reading the first posts, i would just have a confirmation.

We have :
command = { type = wakeleader which = x }
Activates leader with id x. (No longer dormant.)

command = { type = sleepleader which = x }
Deactivates (makes dormant) leader with id x. This will also work on leaders for other countries and for living leaders.

So we can use the sleepleader command in every case and "kill" the leaders of other countries (very good idea for the simplification of events).
As it's not precised, I imagine the same thing can applies for the wakeleader command, is it true ?
It can helps me for lot of simplification of events

This trigger is actually called technology.
Will fix, probably got confused with the command.

So we can use the sleepleader command in every case and "kill" the leaders of other countries (very good idea for the simplification of events).
As it's not precised, I imagine the same thing can applies for the wakeleader command, is it true ?
Yes, and yes.

Posts #2, #3 and #5 edited according to Andrei Gijgorev 's and Polak's latest remarks.

will the -1 command in this below work for a random event

command = { type = independence which = aaa }
Creates country aaa as a vassal. This will release a country and give them all the provinces specified in revolt.txt as "minimum" that the country receiving the event owns; which = -1 will release a random country whose provinces you own when the event fires.

I was intending to do it for countries which have 30 plus territories (trigger)..........a culling system

will the -1 command in this below work for a random event

command = { type = independence which = aaa }
Creates country aaa as a vassal. This will release a country and give them all the provinces specified in revolt.txt as "minimum" that the country receiving the event owns; which = -1 will release a random country whose provinces you own when the event fires.

I was intending to do it for countries which have 30 plus territories (trigger)..........a culling system
Sure, although keep in mind that a command that cannot find a valid target will prevent the random event from firing at all. So it's probably best to use only one command that has a random target.

Sure, although keep in mind that a command that cannot find a valid target will prevent the random event from firing at all. So it's probably best to use only one command that has a random target.

it actually crashes the game without a message...I use 1.3

so basically independence should be ignored if country getting event hav=s no-one to give independence
OR
event should not fire

Is there a port trigger or command , I cannot find any

Is there a way to make some "monarchs" inelligible for the HRE emperor? Right now I've seen "Anarchy of Bohemia" as an Emperor, and I vaguely remember seeing something like:

emperor = no

or

emperor {no}

somewhere...

Anyone has any clue what I'm talking about? :unsure:

Is there a way to make some "monarchs" inelligible for the HRE emperor? Right now I've seen "Anarchy of Bohemia" as an Emperor, and I vaguely remember seeing something like:

emperor = no

or

emperor {no}

somewhere...

Anyone has any clue what I'm talking about? :unsure:

"Your insight into the ineffable Juffo-Wup is encouraging."
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...mp-Hungary&p=12551372&viewfull=1#post12551372

AGCEEP version 1.59 beta 4 already has changed that for the "Anarchy of Bohemia". Do you use an obsolete version or perhaps MyMapAGCEEP which uses an older version of AGCEEP?

Last edited:
When I would change the command to create infantery in a random province in an event
command = { type = INF which = -1 value = 7000 }
to the command to create infantery in a random province in the area of France
command = { type = INF which = -1240 value = 7000 }
what would happen if no province in that area is owned?
Is the command then ignored or are the soldiers simply placed in the nearest owned province?

It would be ignored.