• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, i own CK in german language on a CD! Now is 1.04a realy the last german patch? And is DV only in english?
Thanks Heiko

The last version of CK alone is 1.05 however I have no idea if there is a german version of it
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?234395-Crusader-Kings-1.05-Patch-Released
(Die letzte Version von CK alleine ist 1.05, aber ich habe keine Idee ob es eine deutsche Version davon gibt.)

However there is a german subforum for the CK games here where you might find someone who know that:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?297-Crusader-Kings-I-II
(Aber es gibt ein deutschsprachiges Unterforum für die CK Spiele, wo Du möglicherweise jemanden findest der das wissen könnte.)

Hello, i own CK in german language on a CD! Now is 1.04a realy the last german patch? And is DV only in english?
Thanks Heiko

Here it is for CK1 with Deus Vult.
I reuploaded the mod files i got from the old and now gone rapidshare link to File-Upload.

deutsch-ck-texte.zip
(Edit 30th may '17: see reupload three posts down)

(Only choose the small 'download' button in the middle./ Nutze den kleinen Downloadbutton in der Mitte.)

Afterwards unzip the files and overwrite the files in CK1/config with those./ Danach entpacke die Zip Datei und überschreibe die Dateien im CK1/config Ordner mit den Entpackten.

The mod has only translated basic stuff. Events and tooltips or such are not translated as far as i remember.

Last edited:
..Unzip the files and overwrite the files in CK1/config with those.

Danach entpacke die Zip Datei und überschreibe die Dateien im CK1/config Ordner mit den Entpackten.

The mod has only translated basic stuff.
Events and tooltips or such are not translated as far as i remember.

Reuploaded (for CK1 with Deus Vult),
but this time here:
deutsch ck-texte.zip

Deutsch-ck-texte

Attachments

• deutsch ck-texte.zip
    357,7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited: