Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise Developer Diary – Liberty!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
attachment.php

I feel your pain

I'm sure this has been asked before, but haven't read through all the previous thread messages, but will the new colonial mechanics only work for new games started after the DLC is installed, or will they be able to convert existing games? I'm having a fun colonial game as Tyrone->Ireland at the moment and was wondering if I'll be able to use the new colonial mechanics with that, once the DLC becomes available?

Will the Chesapeake bay node still flow to The North sea Node, if not please make it so, other wise Norway, Sweden, Denmark and other Scandinavian nations have no reason to colonise America for trade, because their home nodes are either The North sea or Lubeck Nodes.

Hmm the new support independence features sounds great! Hopefully the AI will take advantage of this new feature to make vassal cheesing that much harder interesting! :D

Will the Chesapeake bay node still flow to The North sea Node, if not please make it so, other wise Norway, Sweden, Denmark and other Scandinavian nations have no reason to colonise America for trade, because their home nodes are either The North sea or Lubeck Nodes.

"Still"? Currently, Chesapeake only flows to London and Bordeaux...neither of which can get to the North Sea or Lubeck or the Baltic.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but haven't read through all the previous thread messages, but will the new colonial mechanics only work for new games started after the DLC is installed, or will they be able to convert existing games? I'm having a fun colonial game as Tyrone->Ireland at the moment and was wondering if I'll be able to use the new colonial mechanics with that, once the DLC becomes available?

Anyone?