• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow. The Shia Jihad defeated the Mongols? That's most impressive. I guess the good news is that the Mongols are a little weaker. And I can't imagine that the Shia are so powerful that they are a serious threat to you. But perhaps I underestimate them.

Of course, the Mongols can afford to lose a chunk of land and still be a mortal threat. Not to mention the continued menace of the Aztecs. So the Roman Empire isn't exactly secure, when it comes to its neighbors. And Saint Markos is getting on in years. It can't be much longer before he dies: I hope Valerios has what it takes to keep the nobles in check, otherwise things could quickly spiral out of control: one big rebellion + Mongols and Aztecs smelling blood in the water = one dead Roman Empire. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Of course, the Mongols can afford to lose a chunk of land and still be a mortal threat. Not to mention the continued menace of the Aztecs. So the Roman Empire isn't exactly secure, when it comes to its neighbors. And Saint Markos is getting on in years. It can't be much longer before he dies: I hope Valerios has what it takes to keep the nobles in check, otherwise things could quickly spiral out of control: one big rebellion + Mongols and Aztecs smelling blood in the water = one dead Roman Empire. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
That's my biggest fear - loosing +50 Long rule bonus makes hell of a difference. And with such neighbours I can't risk bigger war with one of them because even if I defeat let's say Aztecs, the Mongols imminent atack or even some big rebellion would definitely kill me since I would be low on levies and probably money. Let's indeed hope it won't come to that.

That's the way, Shias, that's the way...

Now one up the Shia heathens! Reconquer Europe! Make the Aztecs' hearts bleed!

Wow, your game is Crazy! Yes, I meant to capitalize that. It's that crazy.
Wait for the next chapter :p

Lol, would be nice Aztecs and mongols fighting each other...
I really hope they will!

That's the way, Shias, that's the way...
Now one up the Shia heathens! Reconquer Europe! Make the Aztecs' hearts bleed!
Burn the heretics! Well, I wish I have strenght to do so :(

You anaged to survive ! Hope is not lost yet!
I did - for now. When Markos dies - and could happen any moment now - everything may just go to hell:

7qH4XeP.jpg

Thank you for reading folks, another chapter may come this weekend (no promises though) :)

Good God, Markos is ninety?!? I've yet to see anyone live that long in my (admittedly few) games, let alone a ruler. Just one more bit of craziness in your AAR. ;)
The oldest ruler I've ever had was 80-ish. On average I get to 60.
Well, after all he's Markos the Saint, chosen by Almighty God to defend Christendom - what did you expect? ;)
But yeah, it's even more surprising for me to see him still be alive. I mean it's not like I'm expecting anything good to come out of this playthrough - the RNG clearly hates Angeloi and the Cross :)

Why don't you try to convert the aztecs to the true faith? They would be good allies against the mongols.
Well, their neighbours in British Isles, France and Scandinavia are mostly Catholic, I mean heretic. So they would conquer them anyways and I would loose Holy War CB :(

Besides, Basileia Romaion won't deal with savage invaders - they must be destroyed. God wills it!

CHAPTER 3
1285-1287
OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

5CrZUjZ.jpg

On 27th day of September in the year of Our Lord 1287 the illustrious High Council of the Basileia Romaion have assembled to debate and advice the blessed Basileus Autokrator of the Basileia Romaion Markos Angelos The Second, chosen by Our Lord and Savior as the Protector of the Christendom and Emperor of the Romans.

Subject of the 573th High Council assembly: report of the Skrinion Ton Barbaron (Bureau of Barbarians)

Present members of the High Council:

- Leon Angelos, Magistros of Basileia Romaion and Grandmaster of the Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre
- Gunnar the Norse, Strategos of Basileia Romaion and Captain of the Varangian Guard
- Gregoras of Orbetello, Sakellarios of Basileia Romaion and Metropolitan of Orbetello
- Philotheos Makremoblites, Mystikos of Basileia Romaion and Doux of Aegan Islands
- Ecumenical Patriarch Germanos II, Ecclesiarch of Basileia Romaion

Minutes made by vestes Narses, eunuch of the Imperial Palace

VRBHOF7.jpg

LEON ANGELOS: Where is the map, eunuch?
EUNUCH #1: I beg your forgiveness, o blessed Magistros – chartoularios of Skrinion Ton Barbaron were supposed to bring it here. I will find the responsible clerks and make sure they are properly punished.
LEON ANGELOS: I don't want their blood, eunuch, I want the map – now.
EUNUCH #1: Of course, illustrious Magistros.
LEON ANGELOS: Wait! I changed my mind. Find the one who is responsible and castrate him – the Brotherhood can always use some educated eunuchs to run the books.
EUNUCH #1: It will be done, o glorious Magistros, as in your wisdom you-
LEON ANGELOS: Enough. Go.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Aren't you too harsh on them?
LEON ANGELOS: Not at all. They must know their place if we want the bureaucracy to run smoothly. How can we debate about the most vital matters of not only the Empire but the Christendom as well without a goddamn map! I didn't wake up before the sunrise to now wait idly. Hey, you!
EUNUCH #2: Yes, glorious Magistros?
LEON ANGELOS: Bring me some wine. And some shrimps in a spice honey marinade.
EUNUCH #2: Of course, my lord.
LEON ANGELOS: And a squid. And some dactyls. Go.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: You don't look very good.
LEON ANGELOS: Are you kidding me? I have a headache and a fever but it doesn't mean I won't perform my duties, unlike those pathetic clerks of the Skrinion Ton Barbarion.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: You should rest and eat well to fight the illness, my lord. However, as I said this before on a numerous occasions, I don't think that drinking wine before sunset-
LEON ANGELOS: It's not your damn business, Norse. Or if you are so eager to discuss my illness, maybe you would like to talk about your... condition as well, hm?

nZbwJKl.jpg

GUNNAR THE NORSE: What?
LEON ANGELOS: Come on Gunnar, you know what I'm talking about. It's not surprising though – even the finest whores in Constantinople sooner or later would be affected by the disease from the Far West. Or how is it called now? Syphilis?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: I see that the Brotherhood has many eyes.
LEON ANGELOS: And ears. You would be surprised. :burps: Oh, look who's finally showing up.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: My lords. We're terribly sorry we made you wait, there was some kind of a brawl near the docks. Before the crowd dispersed and guards made way for our slaves to carry the sedan chair – well, it took some time.
LEON ANGELOS: It's nothing, metropolitan, it's nothing.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: They had to killed some of this unwashed hoi polloi before we can move on, could you imagine my dear Leon? I'm sure some of them were those damn Pisans.
LEON ANGELOS: They surely were. Come on, sit – we have wine and these tasty seafood to sweeten our waiting for the map.

2VcgxMn.jpg

PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: We have to wait?
LEON ANGELOS: The responsible for that will be punished, Your Excellency.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Gunnar.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Metropolitan.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: And were is doux Philotheos?
LEON ANGELOS: He will arrive later – some news of the great importance have arrived from the south. You know how it is in Egypt. I'm telling you, heathens from this province have been a thorn for us for too long. We should deal with them one and for all.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Let me guess – another uprising? Peasants don't want to pay imperial taxes?
LEON ANGELOS: Honestly, I have no idea.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: It won't be surprising though – you're squeezing them pretty hard, sakellarios.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: And I won't stop. The imperial treasury needs gold.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: More gold? I thought after the recent tax reform-
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: With all due respect Gunnar, I don't think you understand the subtleties of state finances. Yes, we do have very big reserves – but all it takes is one or two major conflicts and we won't have enough to pay for your mercenaries. And that's not counting gifts-
LEON ANGELOS: Ha! They are just bribes, let's be honest.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: -gifts to the barbarians. I won't even mention trade tensions with Republic of Pisa. So yes, we need to squeeze those peasants like a lemon while eating a fine squid.

05cUxg3.jpg

GUNNAR THE NORSE: If we need money so bad, why don't you take care of him?
LEON ANGELOS: :burpes: Excuse me?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: You hear me. The Brotherhood is wealthy enough to-
LEON ANGELOS: This is not Brotherhood's money, Norse. It's God's money – do you want to take it from His soldiers?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: The Holy Church is paying taxes…
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: :sigh: Oh yes, we do.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: …so I see no reason for you not to pay. We all know most of isn't used to fulfill Brotherhood's duties to the Emperor anyway.
LEON ANGELOS: You dare?! You dare insult me, son of the Markos the Saint, during this Council session?!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Magistros, I don't-
LEON ANGELOS: Listen well, strategos – that your barbaric mind can't possibly understand how the Roman government works is one thing, but accusing me and the Brotherhood of negligence? You've got balls, I'll give you that, but do it once again and you won't have them for long, Norse. You and your fellow barbarians from the north are just a tool for our glorious Basileia Romaion, nothing more. And the broken tool is casted away. Some may even consider this treason.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: :rises up: Treason?!
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: My lords please, there is no need for-
LEON ANGELOS: When my father finds out about this, Norse, you won't-
GUNNAR THE NORSE: I've been your father's loyal servant for 50 years. I spilled blood and bleed for basileus Markos, blessed his name, in Africa, Europe and Asia before you were born. I fought against pagans, heathens and heretics and if anyone – anyone! - amongst the army leaders even hesitated while carrying basileus orders, I executed them myself. I've proved that nothing in this world will stop me from serving the Empire and my beloved Emperor. So when you're talking about your father, don't try to intimidate me – I would open my veins here and now if that's his will.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: My lords, please! There is no need for this. Nobody is questioning your loyalty, strategos Gunnar, or your dedication, magistros Leon. We all earned scars during our long service to the Emperor. You, dear Leon – you almost lost an eye in duel against the Ibadi warrior in Tunisia.
LEON ANGELOS: Ha, he lost much more than an eye this day.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: And you, captain Gunnar – your nose were cut off while Varangian Guard were protecting the Imperial Palace during the riots after the infamous chariot race in 1266.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: I cut this bloody peasant in half for this.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: And you, Your Excellency, suffered greatly during the civil war.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: The wound caused by this arrow healed quickly, thank God.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Even me, a humble servant of our Emperor, spilled his blood for the Empire during Catholic revolt in Orbetello.
LEON ANGELOS: Cursed heretics.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: My point is we all are serving Basileia Romaion and basileus. These are tough times and the last thing Empire need is disagreement in this illustrious Council. Please, my lords, find forgiveness in your heart like Our Lord and Savior teaches us to do. There are enough enemies outside imperial borders, we don't need animosity within the Imperial Palace.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Amen.
LEON ANGELOS: I- I understand, metropolitan. You are right. Lord Gunnar, please forgive me – I didn't want to disrespect you.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Apologies accepted, strategos Leon Angelos, son of Markos. And please, accept mine apologies as well – I shouldn't have said that. I live only to fulfill Emperor's will.
LEON ANGELOS: Mhm. Even if it means dragging my brother to the dungeon.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: My lord!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Emperor's will must be done. If this was his order, I would put in the palace dungeons even y-
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: My lords, Your Excellency. I'm terribly sorry for being late.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Mystikos. How are things going in Egypt?

dZwURDW.jpg

PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Caliph has declared another war on Nubia. I believe we can talk about it tomorrow, it's not important enough to bother this High Council right now, metropolitan.
LEON ANGELOS: Were you checking the news from your spies or were you consoling my mother, Philotheos?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Both, porphyrogennetos.
LEON ANGELOS: How is she? Is her... condition improved?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: It brings me pain to say this, my lord, but she's still suffering from the... Illness.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: I will order all priests in the city to pray for her, my dear Leon.
LEON ANGELOS: Thank you, Your Excellency. I'm sure – oh, and here's our map.
EUNUCH #1: O merciful magistros, the map was-
LEON ANGELOS: :raises his hand: Thirty lashes. Now leave us.
EUNUCH #1: My lord.
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Thirty lashes? You're too soft, magistros. Give him to me and I can assure you that after a week your eunuch won't ever be late again.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Or he'll be dead.
LEON ANGELOS: Yes, we all know how... efficient are your methods to motivate people.

igPUgCI.jpg

PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: What can I say? Lucky is man who likes his job. It's all for the greater good of the Empire, of course.
LEON ANGELOS: Of course. Now, let's start this meeting – the sun is almost up. Here's the current situation in Europe according to the Bureau of Barbarians.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Wait – what about the Mongols?
LEON ANGELOS: Tengri barbarians aren't the subject of this meeting. Besides, after khagan's death last year they won't pose a danger to us for some time.

I1kB9sN.jpg

GUNNAR THE NORSE: Live by the sword, die by the sword.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: I disagree. Death of the Yesugei the Young was clearly a sign from God. We should strike now, during the regency.
LEON ANGELOS: Your Excellency, please, we will talk about the situation in the East tomorrow. Ahem. So, Europe. According to the report of the Skrinion Ton Barbaron, heretics have declared war against the Kingdom of Poland.

ubRSr5U.jpg

GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Again?
LEON ANGELOS: Yes. After carving out one county of this proud Christian kingdom the knights wants more it appears.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Appetite of the holy orders for blood will never cease to impress me.
LEON ANGELOS: Thank you for this important remark, strategos. Now, the situation isn't as bad as it seems to be – after all, Polish king have a powerful ally.

SEVNzLy.jpg

GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: You mean of course his cousin, king of Aquitaine.
LEON ANGELOS: This is correct. They don't have much money left after financing constant wars against the heretics though – I suggest we send them some... gifts.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Yes. Our brothers in faith need our support.
LEON ANGELOS: Mystikos? Strategos?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: I agree.
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Gold always helps.
LEON ANGELOS: It's decided than.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: What about Lithuanian pagans? They are much more dangerous than these heretics.

Y19tYBH.jpg

LEON ANGELOS: Irrevelant. They are disorganized and weak, all they can do is to organize some raids.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Killing and raping in the process.
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: But they are pagans, my friend – to attack one of the true Christians means to attack all of us. They didn't dare to attack Poland and they won't do this.
LEON ANGELOS: Exactly. And speaking about savages...

KjpJgZ5.jpg

GUNNAR THE NORSE: Kaiser? His pathetic realm still exists?
LEON ANGELOS: Oh yes. And it's very much alive. The German heretics are attacking kingdom of Bavaria – again. Luckily for the true believers, at the same time they are under attack from this petty excuse for a realm united by Bretons, who are also attacking several smaller German states and themselves are defending against brave Bavarians.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Bavarians? Wasn't Bohemia their ally? I don't think young Gotthard can deal with the heretics alone.
LEON ANGELOS: It was. Unfortunately, king Jirik the Great had an accident and currently is incapable.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Lord have mercy! Who did this? Catholics? Tengri assassins?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: There is a rumor that his wife maybe involved. It's nothing certain however.
LEON ANGELOS: Interesting. Could we use this information against his heir somehow?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Possibly.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: What do you mean, magistros?
LEON ANGELOS: My sister still doesn't have a husband. Another alliance for Basileia Romaion would be beneficial, don't you agree?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Doesn't the prince have a wife already?
LEON ANGELOS: Does he, doux Philotheos?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Unfortunately, my lord. However one shouldn't loose hope. These are dangerous times and the roads are full of bandits. Tragic accidents of all sorts happen all the time.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: What about king Gotthard? He isn't married.
LEON ANGELOS: Right, I forgot about this completely. Hmm... yes, we may try that. If he survives the war, that is.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Speaking about royal marriages, how is queen Valera? Is she in a good health?

unF1bPG.jpg

LEON ANGELOS: Matters of Spain and Italy are handled by our dear Philotheos and his men, so you should ask him, not me. How is she, mystikos?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: She's perfectly well, Your Excellency. Even after giving birth to young Markos she's still the same focused and brave woman we all admire.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: And Pisa?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Nothing important. We're still waiting for the old doge to die – there's a good chance that one of our candidates is going to be elected. And if they won't, well, our claim on Ancona is still valid. Either way, they are not a threat.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Good. They will pay for Calcinaia sooner or later.
LEON ANGELOS: I guess in this matter this Council is united. I still remember the shame after the battle, when we were fleeing to Rome... It's of no concern for now though. We will have revenge, sooner or later. So, my lords – gifts to kingdoms of Poland, Aquitaine and Bavaria, bribes to the patricians... hmm...
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Wife.
LEON ANGELOS: Oh yes, wife of the young prince. And betrothal with king Gotthard to consider lately. Thank you, mystikos.

uWaIvjr.jpg

LEON ANGELOS: Any questions? If there's something you would like to – yes, metropolitan?
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: There are rumors about the Far West... about the invaders.
LEON ANGELOS: Yes?
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: They say they started using cavalry taken from Europe in Far West against their old enemies and to a great effect.
LEON ANGELOS: So?
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Is this true?
LEON ANGELOS: Nonsense! The savages are just a vile beasts, incapable of such sophisticated endeavors like adapting our warfare to their needs.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: But if it's true-
LEON ANGELOS: Am I right, Your Excellency?
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Of course, my dear Leon. The devil-worshippers are feral animals, serving their false gods and demons. They are no match for the glorious army of Basileia Romaion! The power of the Cross is-
GUNNAR THE NORSE: I'm sorry to interrupt, Your Excellency, but they are more than that.
LEON ANGELOS: What? You think they are humans, that they have immortal souls like we do?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Well, if they are...
LEON ANGELOS: Heresy!

KOGcooR.jpg

GUNNAR THE NORSE: …I said “if” they are, than these news are not to be ignored. If they could strengthen their rule in the Far West, they may one day have enough power to continue their conquest.
LEON ANGELOS: Blasphemer! They would never conquer true believers and soldiers of our Lord! The Holy Cross in invincible!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: But they may conquer the heretics or the heathens, who aren't chosen by Our Savior – am I wrong, Your Excellency?
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Well... technically...
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: There is no need to be worried. Yes, the savages have invaded the west – but so far they have been fighting against, as you pointed it out strategos, heretics and heathens. Queen Varela-
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Has lost the war.
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Queen Varela and blessed basileus will stop them, just like we stopped the Mongols – as you probably remember.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Of course I do! I killed many of the barbarians in Anatolia and Bulgaria.
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Exactly – and I'm sure you'll do the same if they ever decided to attack us again.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: They won the last time.
LEON ANGELOS: Only because my father, blessed be his name, in his wisdom decided to protect Egypt against the Shia revolt. Or do you want to question his judgment, Norse?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: What? I would never-
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: Besides, there is one more thing to consider. True, the savages are skilled conquerors but their greatest advantage is their greatest flaw. They have conquered so much that they are a minority in their own realm. They rule over Ibadi, Sunni, Shia, heretics and Christians and only few of Aztec lords have accepted their religion or customs.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: I must agree with mystikos. We've seen this before – Arabs, Turks, Slavs, Bulgars or even Huns lead by Attila. The conquerors rise to power and fall and the eternal Basileia Romaion still exists. The same will happen with the Aztecs.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Ilkhanate have reformed their pagan faith and today there are more Tengri than Catholics. What makes you think the savages from the Far West won't do this?
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: It's one thing to praise the Sky-Father but to make human sacrifices on top of a pyramid? To carve out their hearts, for the love of God? Franks or Germans, Arabs or Castillans – they would never accept this!
LEON ANGELOS: Exactly! Plus as long as my father lives, the Christendom is safe against the Aztec aggression.

DpgJuFR.jpg

GUNNAR THE NORSE: I'm sure Christians dying in Germany and Poland or those sacrificed to the dark gods in France would disagree with you.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Either way, their current leader is nothing like the Antichrist.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Oh yes, his father was the devil himself. We should thank the Lord every day that he's dead.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Zolin the Fat may not be such brilliant leader as his father was, but I doubt we can afford to underestimate him. Do you even know why they call him the Fat?
LEON ANGELOS: :burps: Because he's fat?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Because he eats the hearts of the prisoners sacrificed to their gods.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Jesus Christ!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: That's who we're dealing with. We can't just-
LEON ANGELOS: I think we should listen to him, my lords. After all, strategos Gunnar is very experienced in the matters concerning Far West. Am I right, captain?
GUNNAR THE NORSE: What?
LEON ANGELOS: Maybe you would like to share with us how did you manage to gain this knowledge, hm? I'm sure it would be a very interesting story.
GUNNAR THE NORSE: …
LEON ANGELOS: Just as I thought.
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: What's going on?
LEON ANGELOS: It's nothing, metropolitan. What's important is, that as long as my father-
GUNNAR THE NORSE: You hear this?
LEON ANGELOS: What are you – huh?
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: The bells! The bells are ringing!
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: Mongol invasion? Aztec savages? Jihad?
PHILOTHEOS MAKREMOBILTES: No! There are too many of them – I think I even hear the Old Imperial. And-
GREGORAS OF ORBETELLO: Can you hear this? It's coming from the palace itself!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Yes.
PATRIARCH GERMANOS II: I can hear screams!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: Believe me, Your Excellency, I know what sound people make when they die or fight.
LEON ANGELOS: What is it than?!
GUNNAR THE NORSE: They are lamenting.
LEON ANGELOS: Lamenting? But... no! No! FATHER!

K4C9R0W.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hmm, is Valerios man enough to protect the empire from Aztecs, Mongols, Muslims, heretics, pagans, eunuchs and scheming nobles? I guess only God will know.

Hmm, is Valerios man enough to protect the empire from Aztecs, Mongols, Muslims, heretics, pagans, eunuchs and scheming nobles? I guess only God will know.
In-game I'm in a 14th century already, so I know whether he's up to the challenge. And it's... well, complicated to say without spoilering :) Stay tuned for more chapters!

[size=+1]QUESTION[/size]
Would you be interested in some extra chapters from before this AAR starts? Say, about the Angeloi rise to power of first years of Markos the Saint rule?

We arwe definitely interested about such information ! leon seems to be too dogmatic and arrogant for my taste though....

[size=+1]QUESTION[/size]
Would you be interested in some extra chapters from before this AAR starts? Say, about the Angeloi rise to power of first years of Markos the Saint rule?
Yes!

Silly typo, it was supposed to be "Angeloi rise to power OR Markos first years". BTW please excuse me my sometimes erratic understanding of English grammar and typos.

Okay than, it shall be done sometime soon :)

Small teaser:

H5exQbb.jpg