• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When is the next update for this mod?

Would it be possible for me to use some of the religion/culture files for my ck2+ submod?
The submod makes the startup all pre-christian faiths (mainly celtic in france/iberia) and the gaulic religion would spice it up a bit :)

For now just a hypothetical question, not sure whether I can use it, but wanted to ask so I can try to see what I can do with it.
Credit would be given of course.

I have done some translations into french for the two .csv files, here we are for the localisations files:
translations into french

Thank you! I'll be sure to put those in the OP at some point

When is the next update for this mod?

I haven't actually checked if it's compatible with the latest patch, but I will do so and upload a new version if necessary. I'm not really planning on adding any features.

Would it be possible for me to use some of the religion/culture files for my ck2+ submod?
The submod makes the startup all pre-christian faiths (mainly celtic in france/iberia) and the gaulic religion would spice it up a bit :)

For now just a hypothetical question, not sure whether I can use it, but wanted to ask so I can try to see what I can do with it.
Credit would be given of course.

You can, yeah, though you'd have to check with whoever's in charge of Lux Invicta about the names in the culture file since they originally came from Shaytana.

You can, yeah, though you'd have to check with whoever's in charge of Lux Invicta about the names in the culture file since they originally came from Shaytana.

What about the religion files? I don't really need the culture:rolleyes:

Sorry, dim question... how do I start playing as a Gaul in this mod? Probably obvious, but I can't seem to find it.

Open the cheat console (~), and type in 'charinfo_1" hover over the Gaul's king face and type in his charid as such: "char_id = #######"

So how is everything going with this mod?

So how is everything going with this mod?

I'll be honest, I've been out of the loop a long time. I've run this mod just now, and it would seem that it's mostly compatible, though there are some weird bugs with decisions and CBs probably due to how they've changed with SoA. I don't really have the time to do much to fully patch this for the forseeable future, so if anybody wants to either take a crack at it or just take over the mod, they're more than welcome to do so. In the mean time, I've uploaded a version with Caesar01's French localisations.

I'll be honest, I've been out of the loop a long time. I've run this mod just now, and it would seem that it's mostly compatible, though there are some weird bugs with decisions and CBs probably due to how they've changed with SoA. I don't really have the time to do much to fully patch this for the forseeable future, so if anybody wants to either take a crack at it or just take over the mod, they're more than welcome to do so. In the mean time, I've uploaded a version with Caesar01's French localisations.
Alright then, well if I figure out how to mod then I'll give it a shot, but most likely let someone else try.