• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great ending! Never fun to lose, of course, but the true accomplishment is in seeing it through to the end. I'm looking forward to your next AAR; please don't forget to post a link to it here so we'll see the notification.

Actually it was quite fun until the end, and only started to get really frustrating where the pop up screens showed constantly with air, naval and land attacks at all times. Once I start the new AAR, I will follow your advice and post a link here!

You fought till the end and that is admirable!

Indeed! If it was a regular game, I would have ragequitted a long ago!

It was a great time reading this great AAR ! Only bad thing is that it ended this way ... Maybe that Weimars Legacy is destroyed from outside, but inside : It will live ! :)

Thanks! Hope someday the Wall breaks and...wait....OMG, there will be no wall! :huh:

Actually it was quite fun until the end, and only started to get really frustrating where the pop up screens showed constantly with air, naval and land attacks at all times. Once I start the new AAR, I will follow your advice and post a link here!

Indeed! If it was a regular game, I would have ragequitted a long ago!

Thanks! Hope someday the Wall breaks and...wait....OMG, there will be no wall! :huh:
The anti-fascist protection wall will stand at the Rhine and and the Ardennes along the North Sea coast and across the Alpine crests, defending the peace in the new peace-loving Stalinist Germany from capitalist infiltration from all directions. :)

You got vote from me my friend. This AAR was such an epic maze of new things to experience ! :)

Thank you very much! I am taking a little rest from AARs right now, but will return some day soonish!

The anti-fascist protection wall will stand at the Rhine and and the Ardennes along the North Sea coast and across the Alpine crests, defending the peace in the new peace-loving Stalinist Germany from capitalist infiltration from all directions. :)

That´s another way to see it :laugh: