• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Korbah

Ratel
137 Badges
Mar 3, 2011
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
Vanilla Minimaps
YXgK1Vg.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Vanilla Minimaps - Pre-2.0
These are actual mods, you just need to select them from the launcher. They should be compatible with absolutely any mod that doesn't alter the minimap already.

"Light"
View attachment minimaplight.zip
pu8x2eg.jpg

"Dark"
View attachment minimapdark.zip
DI6sGPJ.jpg

"Emboss"
View attachment minimapemboss.zip
82aUC7B.jpg

The following aren't complete mods; after extracting you'll need to go into the extracted folder and then drag and drop the gfx folder onto the correct mod installation, overwriting if asked.
A Game of Thrones (Pre-Essos)

"Colour"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5j7piq2fjk4q9ok/minimapagotcolour.zip
HvMA2mp.jpg

"Emboss"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b181cs3hzc8jhjc/minimapagotemboss.zip
HbAwaRi.jpg

"Rust"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ry4i0vly3io4s8b/miniagotrust.zip
Hnlx3iM.jpg

Britannia 479 AD ~ The Winter King

"Vanilla"
View attachment minimapbritainv.zip
Bhb9GzZ.jpg

"Ink"
View attachment minimapbritaini.zip
xfoOpMZ.jpg

"Colour - Cold"
View attachment minimapbritainc.zip
IBgI3tA.jpg

"Colour - Warm"
View attachment minimapbritainw.zip
gRsPioP.jpg

The Witcher Mod
View attachment minimapwitcher.zip
j5d3HxC.jpg

Diadochi Kings
View attachment minimapdiadochi.zip
YZqBFXT.jpg

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Ooh, those are pretty.

Lovely. Thanks Korbah.

Last edited:
It would be pretty cool if you could alter the one you made for me. The oceans are black which isn't all that cool ;)

The oceans weren't black, they were a very deep red (I'd used a sepia-like filter over the entire thing, the oceans just happened to have gone very dark :p).
That said, I've put up a new one, along with one for the winter king.

Edit: Just realised the alpha layer got messed up in the latest 2. I'll fix that. ~ Ok fixed them.

Last edited:
I appreciate the effort Korbah, but you used the outdated minimap for the Winter King, unfortunately. The minimap currently in use doesn't show the lands covered by a map expansion, and thus there isn't really much use replacing it with another one missing out half the terrain.

Thanks for redoing the Winter King one, Korbah. The new one isn't linked into your post though.

Very nice, thank you for sharing!

I tried out Dark first, but I ended up settling with the brighter Emboss. The sea color for Light is just too pale for my liking, and its terrain isn't as detailed as Dark and Emboss.

Very nicely done Korbah. I guess I have to release that mod now so that your effort wasn't all for nothing ^^

Yes you do :p

Thanks for redoing the Winter King one, Korbah. The new one isn't linked into your post though.

No problem :)
I'll put up the 3 variants for download in a moment.

Very nice, thank you for sharing!

I tried out Dark first, but I ended up settling with the brighter Emboss. The sea color for Light is just too pale for my liking, and its terrain isn't as detailed as Dark and Emboss.

The emboss is my personal favourite. I made the light one for vanilla as my wife preferred it while I was working on them (the light is just the dark with 2 layers missing which she saw while I was switching between things). Thanks for the compliments :)

I'll probably use the "vanilla" Britannia map as the official one, if that's ok with you Korbah.

Maybe, but the map for TWK at the moment is outdated because it hasn't been redone to reflect the map expansion. Korbah's map matches the terrain. As a result it's just fundamentally better than what TWK has now.

Awesome some, just often times it doesn't seem to work. I am using PB+VIET and a 867 start playing as Karen and getting the old map gfx for some reason. Wonder whats going wrong.