• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Imagine, World In Flames all in one (includes like 6 awesome mods including NWO) combined with AAR plus the Mixed Mod. It'd be like a dream come true!

Anyway, it looks like you fixed the historical WW1 outcome, so I guess now you have to make German interwar events occur correctly/accurately. Waiting anxiously. Thanks for the great work!

+ Kaiserreich to fill in, alternate german victory in ww1.

This is the future of DH.

I have been thinking along those lines but honestly know nothing about WIF or kaiserreich, guess I should do some downloading and research LOL will be releasing my small fixes tonight that should not require a full reinstall just a few file replacements, should be within the hour.

Hey ej I posted a big bug report last night and now it is gone. Weird. I was playing my game last night and noticed that the Force Limits had still not stopped except for land units when Hitler came and the Heim Ins Reich event fired. I kept waiting for the ships and planes to be freed up but they never were. On Jan of 37 I noticed the decision was not there anymore so I figured it was OK. I got busy building a bunch of planes and ships. Then in Aug 37 my first batch of 4 fighters pops up but a few days later it says you can't have any planes and they go poof. I was so unhappy that I wrote the post right away. That is a bit of a game breaker if Ger can't build any planes or ships past the 25 limit. It may be tied into all of those political events that don't fire either.
Next one is the depression events that kill off a bunch of your IC. I got it to fire two times but it was for the US. I don't know if they lost the IC or not. I also got it for me too.
Last was the Rep Spain event Unite with our comrades that kept firing forever like the Eveready Bunny Rabbit just annoying.
I have a theory that some of these events not firing problem and maybe also me as Ger getting US events may be related to how TGC builds everything from AAR and NWO2. Have you been running your work just on AAR?

I hope this helps.
delanonne:confused:

Must have missed that in the forum. Nice to know that now, it will save me a lot of time and headaches lol than I will shift gears to other things. Any ETA on the 1.04? Also, how much change is there going to be as in how much am I going to have to change if you know to make all this work together? My main focus is not really fixing AAR but making AAR+DH Full+NWO work seamlessly via use of Bizon TGC mod mixer. let me know if ya can, if not that is fine too. I will probibly begin work on the alternate history for the CP and every one else except the Russians until you guys fix RCW. Thanks Limith

Well I decided to work on DHF AAR integration instead of making AAR work for 1.03 due to the amount of changes RCW is getting so I will have to say it's a large change. No ETA on 1.04, and no ETA on the RCW part but we should have a NON-BALANCED version of it done earlier than other parts of 1.04 simply because it's what part of the team (AC and others) are currently working on. I can send you the files if you want when we are done.

Hey ej I posted a big bug report last night and now it is gone. Weird. I was playing my game last night and noticed that the Force Limits had still not stopped except for land units when Hitler came and the Heim Ins Reich event fired. I kept waiting for the ships and planes to be freed up but they never were. On Jan of 37 I noticed the decision was not there anymore so I figured it was OK. I got busy building a bunch of planes and ships. Then in Aug 37 my first batch of 4 fighters pops up but a few days later it says you can't have any planes and they go poof. I was so unhappy that I wrote the post right away. That is a bit of a game breaker if Ger can't build any planes or ships past the 25 limit. It may be tied into all of those political events that don't fire either.
Next one is the depression events that kill off a bunch of your IC. I got it to fire two times but it was for the US. I don't know if they lost the IC or not. I also got it for me too.
Last was the Rep Spain event Unite with our comrades that kept firing forever like the Eveready Bunny Rabbit just annoying.
I have a theory that some of these events not firing problem and maybe also me as Ger getting US events may be related to how TGC builds everything from AAR and NWO2. Have you been running your work just on AAR?

I hope this helps.

yes, mostly making sure that ww1 always comes historical so that AAR actually makes sense to use. email me your bug reports in my email ejwith9953@gmail.com not sure why the post never saw the light of day. if you have a copy from last night email it to me. those events I have never touched and so far I have been focused on ww1 and pre-Hitler events. I have done all I believe I can and am posting my last hot fix along those lines until I get some more bug reports. I am only one person and am doing all I can but ofcourse I am never going to get as much testing done as need be with out you guys helping. These are all in what I would consider a beta stage, heck in my opinion everything about any game is a beta since it is nearly impossible to fix every thing and this game is so dynamic that chaos theory does apply, file I never touched and events barley changed have massive effects on tons of other stuff. I will message bizon about updating the TGC installer and debug it but basically this is a massive and unprecedented endeavor to undertake. Keep the reports coming and I will look into them and see what comes about. I will check the triggers on the depression events and also on the force limits before I post the hot fix, the Spain issue may have to wait.

Once more, my email is ejwith9953@gmail.com

I just checked the files for force limits and depression. A trigger for the depression was a free market of 3 so I removed that, since using the investment decisions will mess with this so now as long as you are not leninist or stalinist you will get the depression. As far as the force limits go, the counter had a death date of 33 but the limits imposed were to 1945 so I changed them to 1933 to match. Both files included in the beta2 hot fix I am about to post. just copy/paste no reinstall :)

Last edited:
Well I decided to work on DHF AAR integration instead of making AAR work for 1.03 due to the amount of changes RCW is getting so I will have to say it's a large change. No ETA on 1.04, and no ETA on the RCW part but we should have a NON-BALANCED version of it done earlier than other parts of 1.04 simply because it's what part of the team (AC and others) are currently working on. I can send you the files if you want when we are done.

yes, please send me the files when done. Also, do you have a copy of AAR 1.5 RC1 handy you can send me? that is the only version I have seen listed on the AAR website I can't download. I would love to see about maybe making it TGC compatible instead of using the AAR-nightly I am currently working with. Thanks in advance

If you guys want any help let me know, be willing to help with the 1.04 progress any time

Last edited:
yes, mostly making sure that ww1 always comes historical so that AAR actually makes sense to use. email me your bug reports in my email ejwith9953@gmail.com not sure why the post never saw the light of day. if you have a copy from last night email it to me. those events I have never touched and so far I have been focused on ww1 and pre-Hitler events. I have done all I believe I can and am posting my last hot fix along those lines until I get some more bug reports. I am only one person and am doing all I can but ofcourse I am never going to get as much testing done as need be with out you guys helping. These are all in what I would consider a beta stage, heck in my opinion everything about any game is a beta since it is nearly impossible to fix every thing and this game is so dynamic that chaos theory does apply, file I never touched and events barley changed have massive effects on tons of other stuff. I will message bizon about updating the TGC installer and debug it but basically this is a massive and unprecedented endeavor to undertake. Keep the reports coming and I will look into them and see what comes about. I will check the triggers on the depression events and also on the force limits before I post the hot fix, the Spain issue may have to wait.

Once more, my email is ejwith9953@gmail.com

I just checked the files for force limits and depression. A trigger for the depression was a free market of 3 so I removed that, since using the investment decisions will mess with this so now as long as you are not leninist or stalinist you will get the depression. As far as the force limits go, the counter had a death date of 33 but the limits imposed were to 1945 so I changed them to 1933 to match. Both files included in the beta2 hot fix I am about to post. just copy/paste no reinstall :)

Hey ej no problem. I am trying an AAR only game to see. I sent you and email.

Hello. Again LIMITH: is there gonna be any alternative history on DH team RCW with 1.4 and is it true that they gonna go with STEAM on 1.4 ejwith if u gonna make futher this mod on RCW here video when whites wins Russian Ciwil War.The small guy is Admiral Koltchak who was heart of white movement after Kerensky flee to USA...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNYPM-l0K0[video=youtube;CnNYPM-l0K0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNYPM-l0K0[/video]

Last edited:
These pictures are from 1922 shot in Vladivostok, Kolchak was executed in 1920. At the end of the video you can see the Merkulov brothers, the heads of the White Primorsk state.

Nikolai Merkulvo is on the left side, Spiridon Merkulov on the right:

Provisional_Priamurskoe_government.jpg

But there seems to be US-American or Canadian soldiers. AFAIK they left Vladovostok in 1920 and only the Japanese stayed there???

Just to update everyone, No work on it today, had to reinstall my OS today, just got the old girl back up and running. Tomorrow their may be an update. I like the ideas I am getting, Joewb2198, do that if you can. I can take all the help I can get. Now on to finishing replacing everything lost

Hello. Again LIMITH: is there gonna be any alternative history on DH team RCW with 1.4 and is it true that they gonna go with STEAM on 1.4

*We want to allow both possibilities for RCW.
*We aren't a steam exclusive game, and never will be, patch 1.04 will be released just like previous patches. We gave Steam patch 1.03 the same time as we uploaded it to the forums, them not pushing it out to everyone isn't our fault.

One major issue I see already with full KR integration is "event bleeding", IE because we have two separate timelines sharing tags and everything there would be events firing in totally appropriate but totally inappropriate situations, if you can see what I'm saying. One way of fixing this that I can see is creating an overarching global flag which defines which timeline the event is for, or omitting the flag if (like mobilization events) it is applicable to both. Adopting this system would allow us to code a theoretically infinite number of alternate universes.

On a somewhat related topic, if this is going to be grafted onto TGC I also was once working on a link mod from NWO to MDS2. It's not even close to done (I tend to bounce between projects) but I have maybe 50 events, especially detailing the fall of the USSR and post-soviet conflicts. However, I understand that the more basic sections of the final mod are not even close to done either, so it may be overambitious to graft that on at this moment.

Hello, just another report as I have been playing this mod with Greece non-stop... All events fire normally and well, except the Spanish Civil War never occurs and the Spanish Left-Wing Radical Republic constantly has one event fire over and over again (I think it is 'Creation of the Republic' or something like that).

Also, an error that has remained from AAR 1.03 that has not been fixed, is taking a look at Italy. They have very very few land divisions, are unprepared for the Abyssinian war, and get kicked out of Abyssinia early on in the war and never make an attempt to re-take it over.

Additionally, I cannot make Operation Barbarossa fire, as around March to May 1941, USSR declares war on the UK, and subsequently the whole of the Allies.

Also, from 1937 to 1939, Guyana often declares independence and UK and whole of the Allies, where the UK never makes a serious attempt to annex Guyana, but gains the whole advantages of 'Chit offensives' etc.

On a separate note, I also want to emphasise that the re-armament limit is quite unclearly established, as well as the IC Production Bonus that is supposed to fire at some point in the 1930s. I get events pop-up constantly that I can re-arm my army many times, but once i build army units, they get automatically disbanded or I get the 10% dissent bonus. Other times, the IC Production Bonus event fires so I can build Factories that take only 1 year, rather than 3 or 3.5 years, other times it does not fire.

One final suggestion is, for all the possible alternative scenarios that this mod would be able to eventually handle, I would like WW2 to fire with a proposed White victory in the Russian Civil War? Make the factions unite in Russia via an event that eliminates a large amount of the dissent, and then an equivalent Molotov-Ribbentrop pact to be forged where Germany and Russia again mutually declare war on Poland, before Germany attacks again...

Other than that, I am very excited with this mod Great great work! I actually had never ever played a proper interwar campaign and I have been totally immersed in it the whole weekend.

Still working on the next update, the next update could be as early as 10/29/13 no later than 10/31/13. This will be a major update with lots of fixes and a few secret treats, no hints delanonne lol This will the the biggest fixes since AAR rolled out 1.4!!!

OMg.. I never thout it would be like this. So excited.

One thing I would note is the forcelimit before WW2 I remember playing AAR ages ago when there was an event deleting all my current build units in line to the historic forces. I would like to ask if you guys can make an event or a note in which to list the country maximum amount of units so we dont overbuild?

OMg.. I never thout it would be like this. So excited.

One thing I would note is the forcelimit before WW2 I remember playing AAR ages ago when there was an event deleting all my current build units in line to the historic forces. I would like to ask if you guys can make an event or a note in which to list the country maximum amount of units so we dont overbuild?

Hey i I can help you with that. If you go to decisions on the left side of the screen you will see one about force limits. If you hover your mouse over it you will see your Industry, land, air and naval limits. For Germany it is 200 Industry 25 land units 25 naval units and no airforce except for transport planes. Italy can have only 80 Industry I think 50 land a bunch of naval and air units which is real generous for them. Later, 1933 for the Germans and I am not sure for other countries the limits will go away. I think they also go away if you are at war. I hope that helps.
delanonne:)

damn ... messy ... questions ... we download AAR nad NWO2 we unzip them and copy them to DH full ? then later how do i run the installer? which source of the mods do we use ? pff i find the install process a bit difficult....

damn ... messy ... questions ... we download AAR nad NWO2 we unzip them and copy them to DH full ? then later how do i run the installer? which source of the mods do we use ? pff i find the install process a bit difficult....

You extract them to their own folders, not dh full, then run installer, it will ask you to point to the aar and nwo folders you extracted to, you then install to you dh mods folder, it will make a copy of dh full for you and install everything properly. I agree that the install process is horrid at best so I am working on premixing the mods and then releasing a copy/paste version to make it easy.