• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That was GREAT AAR! So much exciting, especially first and last chapters!(Yes, you are right, there were only two chapters and I knew it when I was writing it...)

I hope Ikar that you were so much excited as we were, but I think that it has taken "a little" more time to play through than read about :D

That was GREAT AAR! So much exciting, especially first and last chapters!(Yes, you are right, there were only two chapters and I knew it when I was writing it...)

It still isn't the shortest AAR ever written by me though. So far, the one about Finnish Winter War was the shortest one :D

I hope Ikar that you were so much excited as we were, but I think that it has taken "a little" more time to play through than read about :D

With my AARs, it's always like that. I plan my next AAR (yes, it's that I haven't announced yet, though if you look around the AARland, I guess I've scattered enough information for you to make a picture what's it going to be about) to be a lot more detailed though. So far enjoy the lightness of my AARs, you'll miss it later on :p

I expected Albania to be overrun but you rallied the defense. What about the Myth that post 42' is when Italy really begins to pressure Albania :eek:?

Well, you've proven me wrong (not really that hard). So the Italians were stumped when they couldn't peacefully wade ashore. Nice job - shame that it broke the Italian event chain, but I can't blame you for the game's flaw. Well played and good luck with the next one. :)

Truly, Italy's determination knows no limits...

On par with the historical one ^^

Germany seemed to to do surprisingly well against the USSR. Do they typically do better in HPP than in vanilla?

I can't say, since I rarely play a game without making an AAR about it. You have to find this out yourself and asked more seasoned players or modders themselves ;)

I expected Albania to be overrun but you rallied the defense. What about the Myth that post 42' is when Italy really begins to pressure Albania :eek:?

To be (dis)continued :D

Seriously, they'd need to drop like a corps of HARM on me to win this fight.

Well, you've proven me wrong (not really that hard). So the Italians were stumped when they couldn't peacefully wade ashore. Nice job - shame that it broke the Italian event chain, but I can't blame you for the game's flaw. Well played and good luck with the next one. :)

Thanks for the kind words. Be sure to check out the duo of my currently active AARs! :)

However short it is, I still enjoyed reading this little AAR. You have a nice style of writing, so looking forward to more stuff.

Yes, I like to keep my AARs light and fun. In my opinion, narrative AARs spread out way too much and shadowed the primary function of the AAR; to be informative and help both reader and writer to perfect his gaming skills. And my mother still forces me to read regular books, while I read almost all the AARs around here, DAMN! :D

I got carried away, but I like to keep my answers different all the times ^^