• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The First Humans Found

4176236121_4b6b60c363_b-550x367.jpg

After the liberating of Japan, the Marines were ready to land in Korea. Very less resistance encountered in South .. but as the marines were advancing to North the resistance came bigger and bigger until the border with China .. where the Aliens dug in to protect the border at all costs.
Fortunately, they were no match for our strong marines. After crossing the border .... thousands of humans were running in the Marine's sight. They were very happy. They were ... free. Something that they didn't ever feel. Hundreds of slave camps were found. Everyone was speaking about the atrocities made by the Aliens against them.
Most of them were sent away from the front where they will be safe .. and for the first time, they will eat human food, not Alien plants.
As the Marines advanced, one of them spotted something dug into earth. It was a diary which. He did read the first parts but he couldn't continue and then he gave the book to a Seargent.
The Seargent, shocked sent a whole division to find the men of the "Monk" and the organisation of the Humans.
After some hours they were found. Everyone was cheering. Some American remained sceptical about the Monk's two ..soldiers.
"Do they know that we conquered their lands?" Most of the soldiers were asking themselvs that.
The leader of the organisation was sent to America where we told everything about their armor which can not be destroyed by Sirussian bullets. Imediately the scientists started a program for the new equipment which will be introduced at high scall by the American army.
2qu1wkh.jpg

In Europe, in the morning of November 10, the armies of New Brittania invaded Ireland and England. It was a huge surprise for the Americans who thought the army of New Brittania couldn't do anything against the Sirussian forces.
Immediately it was reported in Washington that a whole underground civilisation was found all over the British Isles. Much of them were in the resistance. And some of them knew a secret which could help the US Navy in the future. It is a strange naval-weapon who was used by some people against the Alien vassels who tried to bring more soldiers in England. The surprising thing it was that it was used from inland. Next time it will be used from sea. Even if it is a bit too late for the American army, as the naval invasions will not be too much used.
The governament of the new formed United Kingdom will most likely use it in future.
New Brittania is now know as United Kingdom, once again!
a36db99e0d6346a6b30e0c07528c6780-0x0.jpg

Meanwhile, in the rest of Europe huge progress was made. The Balkan Peninsula is liberated. Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland and most of France and even Iceland was liberated.
Huge numbers of slave camps were found. The biggest one was in Vienna where for the first time, the human slaves .. are no more slaves. Everyone was happy. Everyone was ... free.
Meanwhile, in Caucausus a breaktrough was no made .. but the American tanks are steam-rolling in India and Afghanistan.
1zbb5h3.jpg

The end of the Sirussian opressors is near...

The end of Chapter XII
"The Invasion of Eurasia"

Last edited:
Hooray for Britannia! Although with all these good news, makes you wonder if the aliens have one more trick up their sleeves.

Hooray for Britannia! Although with all these good news, makes you wonder if the aliens have one more trick up their sleeves.
I don't know. Their army looks like a shadow according to the old one. The dissent and the huge territory is destroying their Empire, not to mention the 4-front war which I will soon make to be a 5-front war.
To Siberia! To the Mir mine!
I will try to get there, but if I will not succed, can I change the location a bit closer to Moscow or in Caucasus? :)

@cizinec: I will surely continue. :)

Yes you can, as long as you update soon
Sir, yes sir! :laugh:

I updated the first page with the new stories and with the nations created by you, guys! :D
And yea, the "Take part of the story" is over now. ;)

FINALLY A UK WITH IRELAND!I wait three years to see this in a AAR :D God bless you Mighty!

How did you model Climate Gun in-game? Because AFAIK there is no unit type that bombs hot air on enemy :).
Secret. ;)
FINALLY A UK WITH IRELAND!I wait three years to see this in a AAR :D God bless you Mighty!
But I didn't do anything. :laugh:
I just saw them invanding Ireland. It was a big surprise for me. After Ireland they landed in England. :D

Wow..just realised that all the day I played DH...I just got out from the game. :laugh:

Any plan to take out any Sirussian Star fortresses that circle the planet? and a space navy is also needed to take out any mass drivers that could bombard the planet with asteroids.

Any plan to take out any Sirussian Star fortresses that circle the planet? and a space navy is also needed to take out any mass drivers that could bombard the planet with asteroids.

Yes, yes I have a plan. ;)

Well,anyway,Long live the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
britania.jpg

Chapter XIII
The Final Offensive

predator.jpg

Meanwhile, in Moscow...

My Leader, the situation is critical. The Humans have taken all of the Southern Europe. From France to Romania. England has fallen too. Look at the map. They are attacking everywhere excepting in Caucasus. They liberated the slaves and now they are about to enter in Germany, where all of the Sirussian population brought by us there to colonize the Earth, are hiding. And the worst, they have secret weapons. It was reported that they caused huge casualties to us by a strange weapon which is using air from Central Africa.
This..is...terrible! Where are the nuclear bombs?! WHERE THEY ARE?!
All of the nuclear arsenal was used in the invasion of New York. Now we don't have time to produce anymore, as the scientists are not on Earth.
Then .. how much can we resist?
The Martian leaders reported that without nuclear support..and with the huge casualties who are destroying the Army day by day ... maximum 3 months.
You know what this means? If we lose Earth ... 300 years were in vain. All of the Sirussians who died during that bloody war ... died for nothing. I dissapointed my family, I dissapointed the great Xardas .. and the worst...the planets who our empire conquered will rebel seeing us weak. Without the Martians and the Mercurians ... we are doomed.
THIS MUST NOT HAPPEN!

There is nothing what can save us now, Pyrokar.
Then we will die trying, and most important, DO NOT LET MOSCOW TO FALL. I will go to Sirus to keep the peace betwen the Planets. Tell the Martians .. if Moscow will fall, do not let the transporter to fall in the human hands. The last soldier who will retreat from the Earth must destroy the transporter.
What about our people in Germany?
There is no people in such a war. They must fight! Do not let any of them to get to the transporter. This may help the humans to find it more quickly.
Yes, my leader.

After that, Pyrokar, the leader of the Sirussian Empire left the planet via transporter. He still couldn't realise how the humans can defeat the invencible empire. Now he's going to Sirus to mantain the situation under control.

Last edited: