• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to show you the map but if I'm going to do it will no more be a surprise. And it's not another game. ;)
But still, first I'll have to beat the Sirussians here, on Earth.

Hmm...then my only guess is that you're either a mapping god in a clever disguise or you have managed to dig up the remains of that one mod that was once dedicated to creating an entirely different take on the "Aliens invade our home to colonize it" story by making humanity the aggressors. By asking whoever was making that.

God, what happened to that project anyway? I haven't heard of it in ages.

Hmm...then my only guess is that you're either a mapping god in a clever disguise or you have managed to dig up the remains of that one mod that was once dedicated to creating an entirely different take on the "Aliens invade our home to colonize it" story by making humanity the aggressors. By asking whoever was making that.

God, what happened to that project anyway? I haven't heard of it in ages.

Ha ha! You almost got it. The second point with the mod, but without the "Aliens invade our home to colonize it". :laugh:
It's a new world made by a modder (I am going to post here the official mod if I'm really going to use the mod in my AAR). That world have lots of factions which I united and formed a big Alien faction who is supposed to be the ruler of the planet, while the Humans are the invaders.
More info when will be the time. :D

And yes! Another Take part of the story is here.
While I'll be trying to liberate the world I would be delighted to hear the stories of some humans who managed to fight with the Aliens until that day or who died trying and made the same thing what 'the last survivor of Africa did', trying to help an upcoming liberating force by a vital information which will be hidden in a papyrus or letter somewhere.
So yeah, I'm waiting your stories which will be integrated in the AAR! :)
I will let it open 'till the next update. Tommorow, at the same hour maybe. :)

Ha ha! You almost got it. The second point with the mod, but without the "Aliens invade our home to colonize it". :laugh:
It's a new world made by a modder (I am going to post here the official mod if I'm really going to use the mod in my AAR). That world have lots of factions which I united and formed a big Alien faction who is supposed to be the ruler of the planet, while the Humans are the invaders.
More info when will be the time. :D

And yes! Another Take part of the story is here.
While I'll be trying to liberate the world I would be delighted to hear the stories of some humans who managed to fight with the Aliens until that day or who died trying and made the same thing what 'the last survivor of Africa did', trying to help an upcoming liberating force by a vital information which will be hidden in a papyrus or letter somewhere.
So yeah, I'm waiting your stories which will be integrated in the AAR! :)
I will let it open 'till the next update. Tommorow, at the same hour maybe. :)

OK, but promise me to keep it open. ;)

Okay, my "Take part of the story" contribution is more about the life of the human slaves under alien rule. Sorry about the length, I may have gotten a bit too overzealous with my keyboard :eek:o

The blaring heat of the sun immersed Werner. In past times, he would have looked up at the sun, its brilliant yellow light dimmed by the red glare of the force field. He doesn’t do that anymore, as when he did the Alien guard swiftly and brutally discouraged Werner from doing it again. Werner winced as the memory of the whip, pulsating with electricity, wrapped itself around him and tortured him for several minutes. Any distraction from work, tilling the fields to grow a strange grain the aliens ate, was punishable by several days in the torture chambers. Werner had received a warning.

Not that the aliens need human slave labor to grow their crops; they had plenty of machines for that. The humans had to have some use though. Almost as soon as the nuclear holocaust has begun, many humans were put to work strip mining for useful materials. The rest were to grow food for the alien occupiers, and for themselves. The aliens forced the slaves to eat a crop native to the alien planet, which the humans of this particular camp called mau. At first the human digestive system was not able to break the mau into nutrients, and many died of malnutrition. Eventually the survivors adapted and were able to digest the grain.

The bell rang, as it always did at, and signaled the one water break of the day. The slaves, several hundred of them, lined up single file in front of the one water fountain in the camp. Each slave was allowed one 10 second drink of water, the bare minimum to keep them alive. In earlier times there were riots in some of the camps because of this. Those camps no longer exist, as they had been nuked from orbit.

After water, slaves were allowed 5 minutes of recreation time. For most, this was used to talk with others, and recount tales that had been heard from less than reliable sources. The particular tale Werner listened to today was of a time before the aliens, when there were only humans on the planet. It was told by an elder, who was as old as 30.

“Before the aliens, only humans were on this planet” he began, “We all lived together and lived a simple existence. We did what we wanted, instead of what someone else commanded. But what we chose to do was wrong. The aliens saw this and decided to punish us. They made it rain fire and killed everyone they could. Those who stayed alive were put in camps, and we are their descendants.”

The bell rang again, signaling the return to work. As Werner headed back to his spot in the fields, he reflected on the elder’s story. The tale of a time before aliens was strange to him, as he had spent his entire life of 14 years behind the force field. As far as Werner was concerned, humans had always been slaves. It was simply a part of being human.

A very intersting story there, trekfan. I would like to know the location of Warner, so when I will arrive at the slave camp I can write about it. :)

@Sarius: I'll keep it some time.

Diary of Carlos Suarez, part of the landing, sent by the monk (yeah, i just had to use the backstory for South america i created ;) ) to find out what happend with the population in Asia

Day 1 after my landing: We now have landed on the coast of asia. But we don´t know exactly where we are. But it looks like we are away from any major settlement. Sarah is still only talking to me when she needs to do it. But maybe i can get together with her while we are on this destroyed continent

Day 3 after my landing: Me and my landing party have scouted the local enviroment. There is nobody here. No aliens, no humans, just wasteland. We hoped that someone survied but apparently everyone died. Maybe if we move into the hills close to our current camp, we are going to find some survivors

Day 4: We started traveling into the hills today.

Day 7: We saw some weird objects flying some kilometers away in a formation. They didn´t look like anything a human would build. We were hiding the whole day from them, and will probably stay here for another day or two. If they really belong to the aliens we can just hope that they didn´t see us. But it´s starting to get cold in the nights. Maybe Sarah will cuddle with me, even if it is just to get warm.

Day 8: No she didn´t.

Day 12: The ground has been vibrating for the whole day, and we were hearing strange noises. It doesn´t sound like anything natural, so we think that it is from a machine from the aliens, but we don´t see naythng

Day 15: Over the last days we are seeing more plants. But some of them are really strange, and seem to be poisenous. But atleast we now can start making a fire, even if we didn´t find anything to eat. But we still have food supply for 3 months. But if we don´t find anything to eat we´ll have to go back sooner then planed.

Day 16: I was sitting with Sarah at the fire for the whole evening. We talked and talked, and she seems even more interesting then i thought. We seem to get closer.

Day 18: We found a human skull today. It is the first time that we saw anything human since we landed.

Day 19: The ground was vibrating again for the whole day. We almost couldn´t stand up because it was vibrating that much. The noises were very loud too. Maybe we are going to see what is causeing it when we are up on this small ridge. But the good news are. Sarah and i were cuddeling in my tent this night. It can only be a matter of time until we get to kissing, and maybe more.

Day 20: We reached the ridge today. And... I almost can´t describe it. We saw thousands of peole working like slaves down in a apparently artifical valley with weird plants in it. We watched for almost an hour. And we saw peole get killed down there. Many people. One was just looking up towards the sky, and he got shot by an alien. And he really wan´t the only one. We all had a very weird feeling when we sat down at night in our camp. The only survivors we found were apparently slaves of the aliens. We were hoping to find some free survivors, or maybe even an organized goverment. But it looks like our hopes are dead. We are probably going to search for someone else, but we don´t have very much time to stay here anymore, as we don´t have found anything to eat, and we´ll need 2 months to go back to america. So if we don´t find anything to eat, we´ll need to return soon.

Day 25: We are still watching the valley with the slaves. Although some of us are scouting out the valleys near of it. They are all empty. Except one, which has some weird buildings in it. The aliens that shoot the people in the valley with the slaves are all going in those at night. Maybe they are some kind of barracks. If we want to find out anything about the aliens, we should try there. Me and Sarah have kissed the first time last night. I´d be so happy now if we wouldn´t be on a destroyed continent.

Day 26: The ground was just shaking as hell again, and the noises are now that loud that we can´t here anything. It seemed to come from the valley with the barracks in it. We went up to the ridge again, and tried to see something. As we went closer we were hearing some human screams. When we were up on the ridge, we saw the buildings flicker, and they looked like they´d disappear and appear again every second. We don´t know what was happening in there, but it didn´t look good. But after a short time, the guards down there saw us. They started something that looked like an drone. This thing shooted everyone except me, Sarah, and Dario, but he got hurt badly. We are now hiding in a cave, and can just hope that they won´t find us

Day 28: Dario doesn´t look like he is going to survive. He didn´t wake up yesterday, and he´ll probably be dead soon. We just hoped to find some information, and now we are getting hunted and probably killed.

Day 29: Dario stopped breathing this morning. We now have decided to try to get to the sea again. We need to get away from this continent.

Day 32: We are now only moving at the night, and hiding at the day. There are still many aliens and drones searching for us. It isn´t looking good

Day 35: We lost much of our food supply today when we had to abandoan our hiding place before getting attacked by aliens again. It´s now looking really grim for us.

Day 37: We now almost know that we have no chance to get to our boat in time. Our food will run out in three days even if we eat almost nothing

Day 38: Sarah told me today that she loves me, and that she loved me for almost three years. She just was to shy to tell me. I felt like an retard for wasteing three years, which i could have spend with her. I probably would be with her on our homeland, trying to rebuild the country, instead of wasteing my life here. We finally made love this night, we know that it will be one of our last nights together...

Day 40: We ate the last food today. Now our days are counted. And we still aren´t at the sea...

Day 41: Today we saw another group of buildings. We talked, and realized that it is better to get shot by aliens, then to simply starve. So we made our way to the buildings. But there were no guardians in there. So we thought that we could atleast see what those buildings looked from the inside before dying. There were dead aliens all over the buildings. When we walked further we saw a room with some kind of video screen in it. When we went into the room a video started.
It was a compilation of humans attacking the buildings. Even when the aliens were shooting at them and hit them, most of them didn´t get hurt. It just looked like all bullets being shot at them bounced off, and the lasers shooting at them got absorped. A bit later one could saw humans going through the buildings, killing everyone in there. In the end, when we already expected it to end, suddenly a man appeared on the screen. He said: If any of the aliens finds this: This is what you get for enslaveing that many of us. One day we´ll be strong enough to get you away from our planet. To any possible humans that find this: If you need help, we are near (this part of the diary was destroyed). I don´t think that the aliens should know where this is.

Day 42: This will be my last entry. Either we find the other survivors or we´ll die soon. I´ll just leave the diary buried here.

Hope the story is OK. ;)

The story is awesome. Now I just hope that you'll resist until my troops will land in Asia. It's bad that you didn't know where you exactly the location, but I guess it's not Japan or other islands from Pacific, no? :D
If I will manage to land in Asia and find you and those humans, we'll have to discuss about the continuation of the story. I will send you a PM when it will be the time. ;)

The story is awesome. Now I just hope that you'll resist until my troops will land in Asia. It's bad that you didn't know where you exactly the location, but I guess it's not Japan or other islands from Pacific, no? :D

Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell. ;)

If I will manage to land in Asia and find you and those humans, we'll have to discuss about the continuation of the story. I will send you a PM when it will be the time. ;)

Cool. XD

Crossing The Suez

d333-112_milner_wa.jpg

The little line established by the Sirussian forces in Egypt couldn't resist against the American troops. The Climate Gun used in some villages proved to be a total failure .. for the momment. The huge suprise came after 1 day. As the Americans was marching to the Suez Canal, lots of Sirussian dead bodies were found. They had the exact red dots, as the 'last survivor of Africa' said in the Papyrus. The situation escaladeted quickly. From the agony to the ecstasy. The effects of the climate air didn't occure during the combat, but after it. It wasn't expected .. but at least, the gun was working! And the canceled project was reopened again. This could be a vital pass!
Meanwhile, as the Americans arrived at the Suez Canal, the High Command decided to split the the Army who went to Algeria and Tunis in two. Army B and C, while the A is the one from the Suez.
"A" Army is formed of regular infantry and tanks. The "B" Army is formed from Marines and Paratroopers while the "C" Army is formed from Experienced, Mechanized and Motorized infantry.
A is supposed liberate the Middle East, B to liberate Italy and the rest of the Mediteranian islands, while C to liberate the Iberian Peninsula.
2aes9lh.jpg

The Suez Canal was crossed without too much resistance and soon Arabia fell without resistance ..the big problem came soon after ... as the Sirussians formed the first strong line from Syria to Persia. The Eastern part of it is the weakest one. This is where a breakthrough will be made .. or maybe an encirclement.....in the western part of it, the Climate Gun will be a part of it's most high-scaled operation 'till now.
While this will happen, the Marines from California will leave the shores and go into Pacific, while in Africa, the 'C' and 'B' armies will take action.
sv50g1.jpg

The End of Chapter XI:
"The Revolutionary Weapon"

Last edited:
It's sad to see only 2 stories made ..I will let the "Take part of the story" open for some time. Don't forget. I will introduce your stories in the AAR. I'm waiting to read'em. :)

When the Aliens launched operation Doomsday, almost the complete world was at the brink of oblivion. Only one place was partly saved by the nukes. In Siberia, to be exactly in the region around the Mir Diamond mine, only a few nukes felt. Of the nukes launched, only a few landed in a circular area of 100km. One Nuke, one of the largest ever launched, landed 10 km from the mine. The population in the city around the mine managed to get inside the mine when they saw the missile incoming. In the mine large underground farms where build, Mushroom farms. Some animals where kept underground, meanly dogs and cats. They formed the free state of Mir. Several times they saw Alien 'cubes' flying above the mine, trying to get a look inside it. All where sucked into the hole by the huge downward force. They where never seen back... Who knows what the Humans there discovered after years of researching crashed 'cubes' and other stuff. The aliens don't know that there are humans underground, since a large network of traps and ambushes forced the Alien Footsoldiers to go into it(the alien robots and stuff weren't able to go into the mine, since the roads and rails leading into the mine where destroyed, and the pit was to steep for them to go inside). All of them died, still, no one knew if the humans where still alive, until a human infiltrated into a slave camp, calling for rebellion and distributing strange little weapons the size of a thumbnail...

BTW, is everyone limited to submit one story, or can we do more? If yes, i´d write anotehr one tommorow (without any mentioning of the monk, i promise :D )

(It appears to be written shakily, as if the writer was either distraught or hurrying)
This is it... I am doomed. (Unreadable) Richards is dead, and they are closing in... I know their weakness though (Again unreadable) They are coming. God save me

Werner would be near modern Vienna.
Ok. Good to know! :)
BTW, is everyone limited to submit one story, or can we do more? If yes, i´d write anotehr one tommorow (without any mentioning of the monk, i promise :D )
Don't know what to say ... but seeing the less numbers of stories...You can make another one if you want! :D
(It appears to be written shakily, as if the writer was either distraught or hurrying)
This is it... I am doomed. (Unreadable) Richards is dead, and they are closing in... I know their weakness though (Again unreadable) They are coming. God save me
Hmm...I suppose this is happening in England?

Indeed it is, my good chap!

Chapter XII
"The Invasion of Eurasia"

aliens__colonial_marines_pics_19.jpg

The time finnaly came. The time for the real fight. Not the one from Egypt or the vacation in the rest of Africa. The real fight from Europe, where everything started 300 years ago.
Back in Africa, the B and C armies were ready for the invasion. Tommorow, June 1st the American should already form a beachead in southern Spain and Sicily. The element of surprise is the key, as the aliens are more concerned about the Middle East front.
0000, June 1st. The Invasion started.
The first phase of the invasion was an airborne assault of Palma de Mallorca. No resistance encountered there.
The second phase was the Invasion of Sicily, Little resistance met. It was encircled and destroyed.
The third phase, the invasion of Gibraltar, where huge resistance was encountered. The fortifications were even bigger than the ones from XX century.
But with the help of the airplanes and the naval bombardaments, Gibraltar fell and then the American troops marched in Southern Iberia without problems.
27wvla9.jpg

Meanwhile, in the other side of the world. The rest of the American Marines landed in Japan after seeing that the Pacific islands were controlled by no-one.
Not too much resistance encountered there. The only one resistance is supposed to be the one who is holding the line right now. No another humans met either.
21n1aag.jpg

While no progress was achieved in the Middle East because of the Alien reinforcements, in Iberia and Italy we are steam-rolling each Sirussian garrisons.
Crete, Cyprus and Malta were conquered as well.
However, more and more reinforcements are coming from everywhere...in all the fronts.
25fmxb5.jpg

After a month the situation on map started to look in our favour, but on the front more and more reinforcements are comming. The Airbones from Palma de Mallorca assaulted Barcelona and then conquered the rest of Catalunia, making the American troops from South to advance more quickly.
In Italy, the Eternal City, Rome was liberated. That's the first city who is looking kinda' ... intact, even after all of the atrocities and the nukes launched by the Aliens 300 years ago, the Colosseum is still there. Too bad that still no humans were found ... no slaves, no rebels .. nothing.
Anyway, the battle for Rome was a hard one. We succeded to encircle 5 divisions and to destroy them.
The Climate Gun wasn't used in the invasions for now. It is very likely to be used in the Middle East as the frontline started to like a trench warfare..
34dhilu.jpg

Last edited: