• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here we go again! This time we need to put down the dutch.

qHfyt2Wh.jpg

Burned the colonies, killed the troops, sank the ships. I also need to stop France. I will not make the mistake of leaving them with a coastal capital a second time!

duG0Vkdh.jpg

I do make a different mistake though, I take 2 of their provinces: Calais and another province which was in the HRE. As such, I just let Brandenburg have it back. Not worth the bother to keep hold of it. At least France is forever cut off of the colonial game

2xtzGbRh.jpg

I make Flanders my vassal and in a very cruel twist I remove Netherlands from the game completely. Holland exist, but they do not have their Exploration ideas filled out at all.

5Gu9zcCh.jpg

In one of the many coalition wars I am able to grab London and while I expected England to move their capital to Marches, they instead relocate to the Caribbean. This is a colonial pain in the arse, but it is hilarious.

XP1gAPCh.jpg

Another big thanks for those coalition mechanics! I was easily able to convince Hindustan to leave the coalition, only to swiftly remind them why they were in it. I also remove Finland from Orthodox Denmark and feed them to Novgorod.

fgyXVOA.jpg

Aprx4Vkh.jpg

3Vuu9JGh.jpg

During the war I got this amazing event. It gives -2 global revolt risk, -10% stability cost and -5% Idea cost until 1821.

kEW8pzQ.jpg

06364B14BBCD56A3426882EC6BFBF51ECADCF277

546C1C158D22FDCD4E3E6926AE2A0D6BEBB866B1

There's not much more to it but grinding through these countries although I'm going to have to grind hard

The year is 1636
184 years remain.​

I bet that -2 global revolt risk will be a great help, although you'll probably have so many rebels you might not even notice.

Is that the English capital in a coffee producing island? Shameful! LOL

Otherwise is that all the main coloniser risks removed?

Huh. Man, I don't think you're going to make it.

Then again I didn't think Prawnstar would finish his tribal WC either, and he destroyed the time limit easily. And even if you fail this one, with the information you've gathered playing this game I'm sure you'd crush the world next time.

Huh. Man, I don't think you're going to make it.

Then again I didn't think Prawnstar would finish his tribal WC either, and he destroyed the time limit easily. And even if you fail this one, with the information you've gathered playing this game I'm sure you'd crush the world next time.

It looks like that now, but I guess it's a kind of snowball effect- as he goes on taking stuff he gets more powerful and can take more stuff. I think he can do it at this point!

Great work! I'm the epitome of a longtime lurker, so drawing me out is a bit of a feat. Keep up the grind, and the interesting mechanical revelations!

It looks like that now, but I guess it's a kind of snowball effect- as he goes on taking stuff he gets more powerful and can take more stuff. I think he can do it at this point!
I imagine once he gets all of western europe, he can just steamroll eastward. Once he has all of europe, the middle east and africa will be peanuts. Though it will be interesting to see all those rebels pop up once he finally decides he doesn't care about coalitions and war exhaustion anymore

Waaaaaaait a minute:

Code:
achievement_the_three_mountains = {
	id = 49

possible = {
		ironman = yes
		start_date = 1444.11.11
		tag = RYU
	}

happened = {
		NOT = {
			any_country = {
				NOT = { tag = RYU }
				exists = yes
			}
		}
	}
}

You MUST remain as Ryukyu for the entire game. The victory condition is that no country other than Ryukyu exists in the world.

Code:
achievement_the_three_mountains = {
	id = 49

possible = {
		ironman = yes
		start_date = 1444.11.11
		tag = RYU
	}

happened = {
		NOT = {
			any_country = {
				NOT = { tag = RYU }
				exists = yes
			}
		}
	}
}

Code:
	possible = {
		ironman = yes
		start_date = 1444.11.11
		tag = RYU
	}

Code:
		ironman = yes

Does this mean the ironman restriction... is... moddable?

There's not much more to it but grinding through these countries although I'm going to have to grind hard

The year is 1636
184 years remain.

Wow, nice work so far.

The Ottoman region and the middle east is completely untouched. Do you think you have time to move through Europe first or do you need to open up a new front in that region too?

Those years are passing by just too damn quickly!

1B504619684D423BA8EFD5ACAB1FBB13A6A00045

C1D755EBB1DF30CD9A005C207ADE94C421147A0C

Norway and The Mamluks were added to the vassal party. I have begun annexing Delhi and will annex Chapagne and Scotland as soon as possible.

Current plans are to remove every nation from Hindustan, then vassalise them and get all the other countries to return Hindustan's cores. It's a long battle but it's a good way to get all of India for free and for almost no Aggressive Expansion. I'm also going to get all of Ukrane's cores from Lithuania, make them a vassal, get their cores back from Poland then annex them asap.

The year is 1648
172 years remain​

Last edited: