• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

y9r9Z8p.jpg

Those Iberians are around here somewhere, I can smell them!

Last edited:
The first attempt you headed east and colonized the Americas and now you're marching all the way across Eurasia. The surprises never end. :p I'm guessing you're hoping to beat up Portugal and Spain before they can colonize, right?

Very cool! Cheese is always fun...even Dark Magic Cheese.

The first attempt you headed east and colonized the Americas and now you're marching all the way across Eurasia. The surprises never end. :p I'm guessing you're hoping to beat up Portugal and Spain before they can colonize, right?

Somebody give this man a gold medal!

RhYrlyCh.jpg

Jeez Castile, you look crap. Aragon, thanks for the military access and fleet basing rights. I promise that won't come back to haunt you.

FSC6Ghc.jpg

Not so hot without your guns this time, are you Poortugal?

xhA1Iu3h.jpg

I bring Castile into the fold. I had to break truce, I have WE up the arse but absolutely everything has been accounted for and steps taken to ensure Ryukyun superiority!

Except I didn't expect Aragon to Annex Castile months after I vassaliased them. A painful loss, I wanted to keep them Catholic, but not to worry, I gob them out with some of my conquered provinces. They may be Pagan, but they still have cores to be reclaimed.

7AryyUf.jpg

myD7V3Ih.jpg

I don't think I've ever hit the WE cap before ever. Hurray!!​

Last edited:
-3 stab and max WE. You'll require all manner of forbidden knowledge to pull this off but hobbling the colonisers is a good start.

The little black flags. The exiled troops can march into terra incognita without a conquistador? That is interesting.

EDIT: Maybe the point is not about the conquistador (seeing you could have got the exploration ideas now). But the exiled troops bit is already impressive.

Last edited:
Somebody give this man a gold medal!
I'll wear my gold medal with pride. :D

I'm surprised an army that marched that far was able to take out all of Iberia. You make everything look so easy.

I can imagine how you split up Ming, but how the hell where you able to get these provinces? oO

That is more than cheese and dark magic. It is Cthulhu class evil.

Last edited:
Very fun progress!