• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What are the policies?
Did some leaders from annexed countries were incorporated into recreated USA? Or was it just pure annexation and all politicians lost their power, status and etc.?
Also, what about Enclave organization, which are descendants of pre-War USA + AI computer aiming to reunite the USA?
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Enclave

Chapter IX:
The Invasion of America

story-22-aliens-82793.jpg

September 1, 2249. ~300 years from the last meetings of the Americans and the Sirussians. Now the time came again to fight, but not in Europe .... this time in America!
All over the US alarms were sounded. The landing of the Sirussians in New York has started.
But, unfortunately, they won all of the battles 'till they pushed our troops out from NY.
347uq6s.jpg

The first attempt of counter-attack has failed.
3127cjt.jpg

The second one has failed too...
2co61dd.jpg

But the third one looks quite impressive.
2yycw7c.jpg

But many of the American troops were scared in the face of the Aliens. Lots of them ran away from the battle.
2h7e105.jpg

This defeat was crushing. Many casualties on our side and very low organisation. Now everyone is expecting an Alien offensive.
2ll0yol.jpg

October 14, 2249. The first nuclear bomb to be droped on the American soil after 300 years. The newly formed Washington was destroyed....again.
icjyi1.jpg

Soon later, a whole nuclear bombing has started all over Eastern America.
mavt6c.jpg

The American IC is destroyed ... and now, uprising are starting everywhere.
5zjhqf.jpg

November 1, 2249. 2 months after the invasion of New York. Another nuclear bomb was droped..
2na2wj4.jpg

Oh God it begins again.

Am I the only one with the feeling that (F)USA won't be able to stand against that?

man what a bummer - I had hoped to see the humans in the offensive for a change. Like the Aliens felt smug and secure and didnt see it coming or something like that. Now the americas will be glassed and then overrun too. Well will you then go to Africa or Australia to do it all over again untill every province has been nuked at least twice???

But thanks for the great update and I hope you can hold out against the Xenos scum.

Hey, for every hundred tales of human triumph we need at least one that shows us ground into the dust as the impossibly superior enemy steps over our valiant corpses. Its only the possibility of utter defeat in a story (real life is different) that makes victory glorious, rather than a predictable plot twist.

Fast,produce power armors!This can save your soldiers life!

Time to bring Star Wars online.

With everybody else throwing in suggestions about what to do, I thought I could throw in mine...

What if it's all just a very vivid dream, dreamed by a nervous German soldier in the night between 14th and 15th of December 1944, just before the start of Battle of the Bulge? At first it all seems like a true wish-fulfillment: the Bolsheviks get smashed, the Americans are driven into the sea, the German Reich is triumphant... and then it turns into a nightmare with Germany and later the rest of the world turning into a radioactive wasteland. The Americans manage to reform, but even then they get squashed again by the invaders.

Then he wakes up, his peers remind him of the big offensive about to start, and his life goes on.

Just my two cents.

Reactions:
What are the policies?
Did some leaders from annexed countries were incorporated into recreated USA? Or was it just pure annexation and all politicians lost their power, status and etc.?
Also, what about Enclave organization, which are descendants of pre-War USA + AI computer aiming to reunite the USA?
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Enclave
Pure annexation.
It's the war that never ends! It goes on and on my friends!
We'll fight until the end!
Am I the only one with the feeling that (F)USA won't be able to stand against that?
I still have some hopes..

man what a bummer - I had hoped to see the humans in the offensive for a change. Like the Aliens felt smug and secure and didnt see it coming or something like that. Now the americas will be glassed and then overrun too. Well will you then go to Africa or Australia to do it all over again untill every province has been nuked at least twice???

But thanks for the great update and I hope you can hold out against the Xenos scum.

Well this feels hopeless...
If I will lose in America, I have a plan...
Hey, for every hundred tales of human triumph we need at least one that shows us ground into the dust as the impossibly superior enemy steps over our valiant corpses. Its only the possibility of utter defeat in a story (real life is different) that makes victory glorious, rather than a predictable plot twist.
Nobody could say that better!
With everybody else throwing in suggestions about what to do, I thought I could throw in mine...

What if it's all just a very vivid dream, dreamed by a nervous German soldier in the night between 14th and 15th of December 1944, just before the start of Battle of the Bulge? At first it all seems like a true wish-fulfillment: the Bolsheviks get smashed, the Americans are driven into the sea, the German Reich is triumphant... and then it turns into a nightmare with Germany and later the rest of the world turning into a radioactive wasteland. The Americans manage to reform, but even then they get squashed again by the invaders.

Then he wakes up, his peers remind him of the big offensive about to start, and his life goes on.

Just my two cents.
That's an intersting idea which I'll probably use. But only when I'll feel the momment.
US high command is realy poor. Attacking all those aliens from one province.
Someone should get fired by a firing squad.
I had to redeploy the units fast to counter-attack.

A strange war

alien_invasion_occupation.jpg

The first attack of the Aliens after the landing took place in Hartford. We lost.
29uvryw.jpg

But the Sirussians moved almost all of their troops to Hartford, leaving New York with small forces to face the Americans.
nx8dps.jpg

New York is liberated, but a counter-offensive was started from Hartford.
zk65b5.jpg

Their counter-offensive succeded, taking back New York, but after that we launched another counter-offensive and won the city back.
4uurdc.jpg

Meanwhile, the huge dissent is making rebels to declare their independece!
ezmvkw.jpg

New York is ours again, but they crushed our forces in Boston.
No sign of counter-offensive in NY so far.
25qxbfo.jpg

Good,but the rebels are becaming a problem '-'

It doesn't matter if the US comes apart if the aliens are crushed. Or rather it does matter, but defeating the Sirussians and preventing the extermination of the last human nations on Earth is the priority here. Annihilate the Sirussians no matter what happens. You've cut off their reinforcements, now smash the remainder!