• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, I've been using this mod while playing as a Zoroastrian. It's a little annoying that when I let Jewish characters into my court, they all hate me because I have a different culture and religion from them. Is there any way to maybe put in an opinion bonus so that your Jewish courtiers don't always hate you? It would also be nice to maybe include something like the "tolerant" and "anti-semite" traits that The Prince and the Thane uses - I'd like to have a series of rulers who are tolerant like Cyrus the Great, but the way culture and religion destroy opinion makes that hard.

So, I've been using this mod while playing as a Zoroastrian. It's a little annoying that when I let Jewish characters into my court, they all hate me because I have a different culture and religion from them. Is there any way to maybe put in an opinion bonus so that your Jewish courtiers don't always hate you? It would also be nice to maybe include something like the "tolerant" and "anti-semite" traits that The Prince and the Thane uses - I'd like to have a series of rulers who are tolerant like Cyrus the Great, but the way culture and religion destroy opinion makes that hard.
That would require a lot of work, and mainly systems that won't mesh with other mods.

Perhaps if I were to incorporate this into a larger scale religion mod...

A teaser for the next release:
kohengadol.png

Proper clothes for the High Priest.

Pretty clothes.

Pretty clothes.
Yeah, I am amazed at how well the clothes turned out. This is the first time I've tried a more realistic style.

I'll probably need to tweak the headgear some more, though.
Is this mod compatible with CK2+? The Jewish factors in CK2+ just aren't in depth enough for me, and I want more.
With some work, I guess.

I would suggest making the clothes have a slightly more subdued or worn out color - right now they look a tad bit too colorful in an unrealistic way, but it's definitely a good start.

I would suggest making the clothes have a slightly more subdued or worn out color - right now they look a tad bit too colorful in an unrealistic way, but it's definitely a good start.
They're quite colourful in the illustrations I've based myself on. Perhaps the epaulettes could use a colour more similar to the breast plate.

Frost do you have plans to make this compatible with any of the following mods?
PB+SWMH
CKIIPLus
Umbrae Spherae

Also, is it possible to convert to Karaism and/or Jewish-Christianity?

I just played this mod with an ashkenazi led Venice and I'm really amazed.
But why karaites and samaritans have a religious heads while rabbinicals not?

Karaites were a sort of Jewish 'Protestant' group. As my friend was called on Reddit once, to both of our amusement. Karaites were thrown out of Spain because they wouldn't accept Rabbinic authority. So Spanish Jews pressured Christian rulers to expel them which they ended up doing. (this is way before 1492 of course)

Frost do you have plans to make this compatible with any of the following mods?
PB+SWMH
CKIIPLus
Umbrae Spherae
Not at the moment, no. It shouldn't be too hard to do this manually, however.

Also, is it possible to convert to Karaism and/or Jewish-Christianity?
No. I might include some heresy events in a later release, though.

I just played this mod with an ashkenazi led Venice and I'm really amazed.
But why karaites and samaritans have a religious heads while rabbinicals not?
The Samaritans never had their high priesthood abolished (it still continues unbroken), while the Karaites are centered around a secular exilarch. That exilarch will inevitably disappear, though.

You can reform the Rabbinic High Priesthood, however.
I'm having some issue with Falashim/Mizharim marrying my family, worse than that: female falashim are marrying my 0 years old daughter on Prussia.
Are you running any other mods?

I don't remember if I asked before, but I'd like to ask permission to integrate this into VIET (or at least most of it or parts of it). I'll probably be doing so in the near future.

I don't remember if I asked before, but I'd like to ask permission to integrate this into VIET (or at least most of it or parts of it). I'll probably be doing so in the near future.
Sure, saves me the trouble of making compatible versions. :D

Just link back to this topic, and preferably sync changes every now and then.

Sure, saves me the trouble of making compatible versions. :D

Just link back to this topic, and preferably sync changes every now and then.

Of course, will do that.

Currently playing in this mod as a Rabbinc King of Jerusalem... Still know High Priest or anything despite Jerusalem being entirely owned... is the something I'm missing?

Currently playing in this mod as a Rabbinc King of Jerusalem... Still know High Priest or anything despite Jerusalem being entirely owned... is the something I'm missing?
There should be a decision to restore the high priest.