• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reported spelling bug for Bosnian monarchs
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...he-Balkans&p=13304008&viewfull=1#post13304008

Code:
historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 023001 }
	startdate = {
		month = april
		year = 1421
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 15
		month = november
		year = 1443
	}
	name = "Stjepan Tvr[COLOR="#FFFF00"]t[/COLOR]ko II"
	DIP = 6
	ADM = 5
	MIL = 6
	dormant = no
}

historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 023003 }
	startdate = {
		day = 5
		month = december
		year = 1435
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 15
		month = november
		year = 1443
	}
	name = "Stjepan Tvr[COLOR="#FFFF00"]t[/COLOR]ko II"
	DIP = 6
	ADM = 5
	MIL = 6
	dormant = yes
	remark = "Restored"
}

And this correction:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...he-Balkans&p=13347097&viewfull=1#post13347097

Code:
historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 023002 }
	startdate = {
		year = 1433
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 15
		month = november
		year = 1443
	}
	name = "Radivoj [COLOR="#FFFF00"]Ostojic[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]of Komothyn[/COLOR]"
	DIP = 2
	ADM = 3
	MIL = 3
	dormant = yes
	remark = "Pretender to the throne - titular King of Bosnia"
}

Starting a game as Portugal in the 1419 scenario I noticed that they start at peace but with army and navy maintenance set to full. Shouldn´t all nations that start the scenario at peace have maintenance set to half?

The AI changes it immediately if it's going to, and the player gets a notifier about it. I don't think setting it in all the scenario files would be worth the time.

I started up the 1419 scenario and got a loading error about Candar, because they have a navy, but no port.
In the 1648 scenario ENG has no flag.
Ottoman Empire had EVENTNAME301136.

I am not sure if this was reported, or even being solved already (or that anyone is working in your team on AGCEEP, judging from latest reply here came several months ago). I've been testing how the Kingdom of Italy unification events work, regarding the details: the agressive way by Milan. The pressure events happened and both the Pope and the Emperor gave in, then the flag and country name thing was also done. However, as I was playing from the early scenario start and my tag was still of Milan, the Ambrosian Republic event fired. Now, I am not sure if this was the best thing, as if I am correct, the cry republic choice would have changed my flag and... well, picking the Sforza instead still caused quite a bit of trouble: removing claims (Romagna and Mantua if I recall it correctly, and it would have happened in the other case too!) which in my opinion, as already being a King of Italy makes no sense, to me at least

Now, I hope I am not doing something such as grave digging, as after all, this is supposed to be a sticky thread

I am not sure if this was reported, or even being solved already (or that anyone is working in your team on AGCEEP, judging from latest reply here came several months ago).

The first thing to make sure is that you are using the latest version of AGCEEP 1.59 including the hotfix
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?509577-Version-1.59b4-is-up!
to generally prevent bug reports that come from using older versions.

I've been testing how the Kingdom of Italy unification events work, regarding the details: the agressive way by Milan.

The "force majeur" in which you have vassalized both HAB and PAP?

The pressure events happened and both the Pope and the Emperor gave in, then the flag and country name thing was also done. However, as I was playing from the early scenario start and my tag was still of Milan, the Ambrosian Republic event fired.

That doesn´t make sense.
Either the events that made you Italy already happend as in "the flag and country name thing was also done" - then you´re already ITA
OR
your tag was still Milan.

Now, I am not sure if this was the best thing, as if I am correct, the cry republic choice would have changed my flag and... well, picking the Sforza instead still caused quite a bit of trouble: removing claims (Romagna and Mantua if I recall it correctly, and it would have happened in the other case too!) which in my opinion, as already being a King of Italy makes no sense, to me at least

http://www.agceep.net/FAQ.htm#KoI

*Always save and reload* after switching country tags. I´m going to assume that the events that changed your tag from MLO (Milan) to ITAlia happened and then you got the event about the ambrosian republic in the same game without saving and reloading.

Last edited:
Major problems with Religions:
Hindu appears as "fxb", Shiite appears as something incomprehensible, Pagan culture doesn't get assimiliated when I convert a province, Hindus can not even tolerate their own religion.

Major problems with Religions:
Hindu appears as "fxb", Shiite appears as something incomprehensible, Pagan culture doesn't get assimiliated when I convert a province, Hindus can not even tolerate their own religion.

I guess that is one of those database changes in the FtG 1.3 patch.
They use the religions name as "hindu" while AGCEEP uses hinduism.

As AGCEEP has not used an own file for religious global flags the mod tries to use the vanilla games file according to moddebug.txt:
mod_file.cpp:35 Checked for moddir file "mods\AGCEEP\db\religions\global_flags.txt". Not found, searching for vanilla file.
mod_file.cpp:46 Opened vanilla file "db\religions\global_flags.txt" with mode "rb".

And in the vanilla games file everywhere "hindu" is used instead of hinduism.

So AGCEEP needs to either use it´s own global flags file to prevent the game from using the vanilla file (just as PLUS ULTRA/AGCEEP does it
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?674069-WATKABAOI-for-FtG-1.3
), just as AGCEEP had to use it´s own religions.txt file as described here
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?684671-Oddness-with-AGCEEP-and-1.3
or we need to adhere to the vanilla games standards and change all references of hinduism in AGCEEP to hindu.

Edit: One of the errrors is that when opening the religious tolerance screen and then hovering the mouse over the field to claim "Defender of the Faith" normally all existing religions that could have a DoF are displayed. However those religions that divert from the vanilla religions are not displayed (e.g. hinduism/hindu) is missing in the screenshot. Another error is that some religions lacked tolerance sliders for some other religions (e.g. confucianism lacked the muslim slider in the screenshot).

Confusius.jpg

I copied the vanila "global_flags.txt" file and change all entries in it from shia --> shiite, hindu--> hinduism and confucian --> confucianism, buddhist --> buddhism.
Change file is attached. Placing that file in the
\For the Glory\Mods\AGCEEP\Db\Religions
folder solves the issue that some religions were not able to pay 1000 to become "Defender of the Faith" (e.g. confucianism) and it gives the wrongly named religions their tolerance sliders back:

Tolerance3.jpg

Attachments

• global_flags.txt
    60,9 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
introducing an own Global_Flags where "hindu" is changed to "hinduism" and "shia" is changed to "shiite" doesn't fully solve the problem. For instance, it still doesn't find the proper screennames for these religions.

introducing an own Global_Flags where "hindu" is changed to "hinduism" and "shia" is changed to "shiite" doesn't fully solve the problem. For instance, it still doesn't find the proper screennames for these religions.

I just downloaded the religions.csv that PV uses and Kerala is "hindu" again instead of the garbled text before.

could you upload it so I don't have to download the whole huge PV-mod?

also, are Hindus now able to tolerate Hindus?

Updated post 149 with a suggested solution to the error.

After the event "The Will of Carlos II", spanish flag and shield disappear
View attachment 86711

Probably because there is no (flag_ and) shield_spaBourbon.bmp in the gfx/map/ folders of agceep mod? Is it correct? Have you chosen enhanced shields?

As per event

Code:
#(1700) The will of Carlos II -I-
#by Fodoron
event = {
	id = 285210
	trigger = {
		neighbour = FRA
		exists = HAB
		NOT = {
			vassal = { country = FRA country = HAB }
			vassal = { country = SPA country = HAB }
		}
		event = 285205 #SPA: The Burgundian court
	}
	random = no
	country = SPA
	name = "EVENTNAME285210" #The will of Carlos II
	desc = "EVENTHIST285210"
	#-#

date = { day = 2 month = november year = 1700 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME285210A" #Let it be!
		command = { type = flagname which = "Bourbon" }
		command = { type = breakvassal which = HAB }
		command = { type = breakvassal which = ENG }
		command = { type = breakvassal which = HOL }
		command = { type = dynastic which = FRA }

Here are my enhanced flag and shield from the EU2 AGCEEP files (v158 beta 12):

Attachments

• flag_spaBourbon.bmp
    flag_spaBourbon.bmp
    71,2 KB · Views: 68
  • smallshield_spaBourbon.bmp
    smallshield_spaBourbon.bmp
    9,2 KB · Views: 68
  • shield_spaBourbon.bmp
    shield_spaBourbon.bmp
    37,5 KB · Views: 59
The Problem with the wrong tolerance sliders is fully solved, if you just take the global_flag.txt from the db-religions-folder in Vanilla 1.2 and put it in the AGCEEP-religions-folder (attached below!) and if you take the religion.csv from the Vanilla 1.2-localisation-folder and put it in the AGCEEP-localisation-folder (csv-attachements are not allowed). Instead of taking the religion.csv from Vanilla 1.2 you can put the text below in the misc.csv from AGCEEP.

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;;x
#Religions;x
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;x
#;x
RELIGION_CHRISTIAN;Christian;x
RELIGION_CATHOLIC;Catholic;x
RELIGION_COUNTERREFORM;Counter-Reform Catholic;x
RELIGION_HUSSITE;Hussite;x
RELIGION_PROTESTANT;Protestant;x
RELIGION_REFORMED;Reformed;x
RELIGION_ORTHODOX;Orthodox;x
#;x
RELIGION_MUSLIM;Muslim;x
RELIGION_SUNNI;Sunni;x
RELIGION_SHIITE;Shiite;x
RELIGION_EASTERN_SUNNI;Sunni;x
RELIGION_AFRICAN_SUNNI;Sunni;x
#;x
RELIGION_EASTERN;Eastern;x
RELIGION_CONFUCIANISM;Confucian;x
RELIGION_BUDDHISM;Buddhist;x
RELIGION_HINDUISM;Hindu;x
RELIGION_SIKH;Sikh;x
RELIGION_SHINTO;Shinto;x
#;x
RELIGION_PAGAN;Pagan;x
#;x
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;x
#ROLLOVER of Event Commands - Global flags;x
#;x
EE_FLAG_0;Enable Treaty of Tordesillas rules.\n;x
EE_FLAG_1;Enable Protestant religion.\n;x
EE_FLAG_2;Enable Reformed religion.\n;x
EE_FLAG_3;Enable Counter-Reform Catholicism.\n;x
EE_FLAG_4;Reduce Christian intolerance towards other great religions.\n;x
EE_FLAG_5;Disable Treaty of Tordesillas.\nReduce the effect of religion.\n;x
EE_FLAG_6;Reduce religious conflicts between Christians and Muslims.\n;x
#;x
#ROLLOVER of Religion Information Window - Global flags;x
#;x
RELWFLAG_0;§Y¤ §WTreaty of Tordesillas enabled\n;x
RELWFLAG_1;§Y¤ §WProtestant religion enabled\n;x
RELWFLAG_2;§Y¤ §WReformed religion enabled\n;x
RELWFLAG_3;§Y¤ §WCounter-Reform Catholicism enabled\n;x
RELWFLAG_4;§Y¤ §WChristian intolerance towards other great religions reduced\n;x
RELWFLAG_5;§Y¤ §WTreaty of Tordesillas disabled and effect of religion reduced\n;x
RELWFLAG_6;§Y¤ §WReligious conflicts between Christians and Muslims reduced\n;x
#;x
#MAIN MAP BAR – NUMBER OF MERCHANTS (coastalprovince_bonus = yes);x
#;x
YEARLYMER_REL;+%.2f Protestant or Reformed National Coastal Provinces\n;x
#;x
#EOF;x

Attachments

• global_flags.txt
    43,4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited: