• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Your dissent is springing up and down like a yo-yo. I suppose nuking makes people want to surrender, and then they realize: ALIENS!
I made some events to make it realist. Events regarding the succeses on the front, on the situation and about the war against the aliens, and how important are the people for the Army. I'll post them at the end of the AAR, if anyone will want to play with the Aliens. xD
I also have a lot of IC on the Consumer Goods ... more on it than Reinforcements....maybe this is why my men can't advance for now -_-.
A new update incoming!

German-Russian Cooperation

kiev.jpg

Another victory in the Southern front.
6fwnf6.jpg

In Tikhvin, Germans decided to help the Russians in their attack.
w8suat.jpg

Borovichi and Kirishi liberated! The Northern offensive was a succes!
5foscp.jpg

A huge victory in Kupyansk. We've lost double men than the Sirussians... A pyrrhic victory...but a victory!
5cae5w.jpg

Together, we won!!!
978xme.jpg

United Kingdom it's done..
sl32tk.jpg

Tikhvin liberated by the Soviet army.
2mrd6dv.jpg

Vytegra liberated too.
fdujxy.jpg

Europe, October 7 1945.
Two mouths from the beginning of the Great Crusade!
Sirussians managed to break the soviet lines in the Urals..
npkms8.jpg

Our front is stabilised and no battles are going on...

Haha, Canada has really played Kaiserreich mod too much! Go, Canada!

Canadian Empire will fight to the death to defend earth from the vile Xeno menace!

I hope you are able to reach Moscow very soon. At this rate, the Soviet Union will not last for much longer, you need to cut off the aliens from their source of reinforcements!

I think I'll take this moment to quote the only good thing I've ever seen come out of 4Chan.

"We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our God to a stick! Don't mess with the human race!"

Canadian Empire will fight to the death to defend earth from the vile Xeno menace!

I hope you are able to reach Moscow very soon. At this rate, the Soviet Union will not last for much longer, you need to cut off the aliens from their source of reinforcements!
Just 2 provinces are in the way of Moscow. But I can't advance! They are still bringing fresh reserves, while my men are exhausted, low in numbers and organisation. My TC is way too forced ... The Autumn came ... and I have a bad feeling about that. Something like a Second Operation Typhoon ... and we all know how it ended. If I will not manage to take Moscow and make a defensive front 'till Winter, I'll be crushed.

@Asalto: Lol. Maybe, but for now, as far as my intelligence know, they have more divisions than USA. =O

Push on those last few miles! Where are the masses of allied troops? Germany looks to be fighting all but alone! Where are the hordes of Brits, Irish, Spaniards, Italians, Americans (North and South) and Africans that you should be uniting in your crusade against the xenos?

Surely you can pull together at least a hundred extra divisions for this critical push?

News from the front

HitlerGeneralStaff.jpg

Seeing that the German army is no more attacking, Hitler, furious called Himmler (Northern Front), Keitel (Middle Front) and Jodl (Southern front) in his office somewhere in Poland.

H: What happend ? Why the army is not advancing? We are just some miles away from Moscow!!
HM: After the operation "Northern offensive" my men are very exhausted. Terrain is horrible, organisation is a pure chaos and I need more men, otherwise, we can't advance and encircle Moscow, as planned.
K: Due the rains who suddenly appeared from some time ago, the reinforcement are delayed. Without them, I can't start the attack to Moscow. Even if they will arrive, without advances from north we will never encircle and take Moscow. In our case, organisation is not a problem. But they are bringing fresh reserves all the time.
J: My men just took Voroshilvograd and Kupyansk. However, the loses are huge. Organisation and men are needed if we want to take Stalingrad and encircle the Aliens in Caucasus.
HM: We all need air support, My Fuhrer. They are smashing us from the air. Our men are afraid of a nuclear attack.
Supplies are needed too.
H: I can't belive what is happening !! Our Transport Capacity is already exhausted and enlarged. All of our Luftwaffe is in Germany to protect the people against nuclear attacks.
Reinforcements? Where the hell are our "FRIENDS" who were supposed to help us in our "GREAT CRUSADE" !!! WHERE?!?!?! We are fighting a crusade alone!!!
K: But, Soviets ...
H: THEY CAN'T BE CALLED ALLIES! THEY CAN'T EVEN KEEP A GUN IN THEIR HAND AGAINST THE ALIENS!
Americans, they were supposed to help us directly. They are breaking the armistice !
The only ones who are helping us on the front are our Axis allies! How this can be called a crusade???
Almost the same thing happend in '41 with the bloody operation "Typhoon". It will most probably happen again!
J: ........And what shall we do, My Fuhrer?
H: We must fight and take Moscow before the winter !
J: In this case, the Reich is doomed....
Starting a new offensive will most probably destroy our men. A massive counter-attack is expected by anyone. We must dig in !
H: Dig in and see how they are bringing more troops from their shitty empire?!?!
We must attack! That's a order!
Himmler, continue to advance and try to encircle Moscow with your men.
Keitel, advance to Moscow, and when your men will arrive, wait for Himmler to come from North.
Jodl, continue the advances for Stalingrad and the encirclement of the Aliens in Caucasus.
HM: My Fuhrer, you must know that in the encirclement of Sumy, we caught a Sirussian who kept talking about our last offensive, which will be to Moscow. It's a clear sign that they are preparing a huge counter-attack. Please, let us dig in, reinforce our men, organise them.
H: I said, IT'S A ORDER!

Then the Fuhrer left the room, while his three generals are looking to each other dissapointed about the situation...

The end of the Chapter II:
"For Humanity"

Tell me America or someone has nukes... You need them to break the lines around Moscow.

Otherwise, i fear this will turn into the slow process of humanity being ground down by the tide of aliens.

Tell me America or someone has nukes... You need them to break the lines around Moscow.

Otherwise, i fear this will turn into the slow process of humanity being ground down by the tide of aliens.
They don't have. :(

They don't have. :(

Liberate France and some of your occupied territories as puppets, they can use their IC and manpower better than you can and the lack of partisans will free up TC?

Chapter III:
"The Counter-Attack"

DISASTERS!

panzerjager-tiger-ferdinand-elefant-06

Germans retreating from Rzhev

Before the generals could get back to their position, horrible news came to their ears.
A massive NUCLEAR counter-attack on all the front has begun. Just as expected!
2nsng2g.jpg

First defeats...
e69icw.jpg

zl9s82.jpg

3465or6.jpg

Kupyansk occupied, but victory in Orel!
euft6b.jpg

The first nuclear attacks made on battlefield!!
Vyazma, Kursk and Belgorod were destroyed. Many German divisions died ......10-20 divisions killed in each province.
2h51z5i.jpg

2s84fpj.jpg

i1zd6u.jpg

Leningrad nuked again too...
vx2qmw.jpg

Europe, October 14 1945.
30rm9fq.jpg

Well, at this point all that's left for you to do is to pledge yourself to the God Emperor of Mankind in the hopes that he sends his Space Marines to save you from the Xeno menace.

Or build that giant fortress wall I was talking about earlier.

I think the Aliens would just nuke him out of his fortresses...

True story....! :D

Also, I will not liberate any countries. It will make my dissent bigger and they will not spam units, maybe just militias. I made that mistake some time ago.

If German fortress Europe is conquered by Alien invaders, please don't end the game but rather continue with superpower Canada with explanation that remaining German troops with political leadership were evacuated overseas where goverment in exile was created. Then you can continue to fight Alien scourge with benevolent hosts of fallen Reich!

Are the Americans preparing to send anyone?

If German fortress Europe is conquered by Alien invaders, please don't end the game but rather continue with superpower Canada with explanation that remaining German troops with political leadership were evacuated overseas where goverment in exile was created. Then you can continue to fight Alien scourge with benevolent hosts of fallen Reich!
I want that AAR to be long, but if people will not support me, there is no point in it.
I'll continue it as far as my AAR will be visited ...:)

Last edited:
Mhm, perhaps some savegame editing is in order. While the aliens are at war with everyone, they are at war with everyone seperately - meaning they cannot access each others' territory. You could get aid from Mankind if you tinkered around and merged all the wars from that savegame into a single, massive one.

I reckon all those Chinese militias would help stem the tide in Siberia. And Europe. And generally everywhere.