• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The aliens have a lot of nuclear bomb, how do you want to defeat them?
I don't know. But they are bringing troops everyday. So I'll better attack now, when they got ~700, than later when they got ~1000 troops.
But even if I will lose, that AAR will not die. I have a lot of ideas. I'm prepared for everything.

There is happiness all over Germany.
*Dissent:25.82%*

...of course.
Eh, it is from the total mobilisation I made some time ago. But how the Germans couldn't be happy when they won the war against the bolsheviks and capitalists? :D

Chapter II - For Humanity!

The Armistice of Washington

350px-German_American_Bund_NYWTS.jpg

After the decision to attack the Sirussians, Hitler sent Ribbentrop to Washington to speak with Truman.
Nobody expected a German to go to USA without intetions of war.
Truman accepted to speak with Ribbentrop.

-Good morning, president. We came here to help you and the mankind in it's war with the Aliens.
-What are you saying? Don't you were ... allies?
-We are no more. Their crimes made in the Dark Zone terrified us. And the alliance we had with them can't be called an alliance.
-Ha ha! You should all thank them. Without their invasion, Germany would have been destroyed!
-Maybe yes, maybe not. Let us continue.
We want to sign an armistice and a temporary alliance with the rest of the Allies.
-In the name of humanity, we must fight! We shall sign the armistice and prepare the troops to go to the front lines.
We must celebrate that event. We will organize a parade!

The Beginning

world_war_2.jpg

With the signing of the armistice, now World War 2 has stoped, but not officialy.
b4yjwn.jpg

United Kingdom, as expected, it's breaking.
2iudg82.jpg

~300 division are ready to start the great crusade!
33xvssn.jpg

The great momment finnaly came! TO WAR!
i57nv9.jpg

Offensive operations started all over the front! German generals ordered to soldiers to pass in the "Dark Zone". The fights begun very quickly. That was the signal that Germany declared war to the Sirussians Empire.
1e7xjb.jpg

rmiauc.jpg

b3oq5i.jpg

The planetary alliance is formed !
qzmd1c.jpg

I'm indeed putting my trust in Luftwaffe. But I think it will be in vain. If England didn't succeded to defend itself against the nuclear bombs, how could I defend the whole Reich against them?
There are no chances for a blitz war. We are speaking about Russian territory, low infrastucture due the nuclear bombs.. autumn it's coming and as you can see, I'm winning just the battles when I'm clearly outnumbering them. Like 20 vs 2 ...
In battles where the numbers are almost equals I'm getting crushed... 11 vs 10 and I'm losing . :(
They've got modern units, modern tanks, nuclear bombs, the number superiority of troops. What do I got? Just the hope and all the World in my back.

I'm indeed putting my trust in Luftwaffe. But I think it will be in vain. If England didn't succeded to defend itself against the nuclear bombs, how could I defend the whole Reich against them?
There are no chances for a blitz war. We are speaking about Russian territory, low infrastucture due the nuclear bombs.. autumn it's coming and as you can see, I'm winning just the battles when I'm clearly outnumbering them. Like 20 vs 2 ...
In battles where the numbers are almost equals I'm getting crushed... 11 vs 10 and I'm losing . :(
They've got modern units, modern tanks, nuclear bombs, the number superiority of troops. What do I got? Just the hope and all the World in my back.
They have probably now the best equipment available in game (~1964 equipment).
I can't check from here, and I have actually never had to play with nuclear missiles. But IF they need to have 100% org, in this case your goal is to occupy all the airbases as fast as possible. And to STR attack the ones you can't reach with your own V weapons. That's a long shot, but the only one I can imagine soo far.

They have probably now the best equipment available in game (~1964 equipment).
I can't check from here, and I have actually never had to play with nuclear missiles. But IF they need to have 100% org, in this case your goal is to occupy all the airbases as fast as possible. And to STR attack the ones you can't reach with your own V weapons. That's a long shot, but the only one I can imagine soo far.
Yea'. They got 1964 equipment for divisions. When you are launching nuclear attacks you don't need 100% organisations. You can attack everytime.
I will try to rush to their airbases, but it won't be easy. .... And I ran out of V weapons. I used a lot of them in France and Italy. :(
But I still have hope. I will do my best to win ! :D

The Response

alien23.jpg

The Leader, Xardas

Meanwhile, in the Dark Side of the Moon...

-M...m..my leader! We have reports from the Earth.
Thousands of Germans passed in our controlled territory in the Western border. Our mighty army already started, as ordered to shoot them.
-They think me an idiot?!?! I put all of my hope and trust in this alliance ! Those German bastards were the only ones with the same ideology as ours in the whole Galaxy!
Martians, yes, Jupiterians, yes, Egyptians who were defeated by 10 stupid plagues, even with our support! .... but Humans. That was the worst betrayal of all!
All our superior race wanted was an ally in that bloody Galaxy!
My father, Zera ! How in the name of Yahweh succeded to made a succesfull alliance with nazis?! He was always good on negociating.

-If you allow me, my leader ... you forbidden a lot of ....
-Shut up! If they want war, we'll give them war. If we can't have an ally in this Galaxy, we shall not have enemies! We will declare war on the whole Terra!!! We shall erase any sign of human civilization! Only we shall remain!
I will go to that Planet myself and I will lead my armies. Nobody will escape from my fury !

And so it does ... Sirussians declared war on the whole planet....
35izywh.jpg

Last edited:
Do the Sirussians receive off-map resources? Because if they don't they might be in deep trouble now, them being at war with the rest of the world without access to international trade and all...

Do the Sirussians receive off-map resources? Because if they don't they might be in deep trouble now, them being at war with the rest of the world without access to international trade and all...
Almost certain about it, I think that they do.
BTW, they can't trade with any nations anyway, even if it's at war or not. :D