• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So no idea why, but weird issues still pop up (such as not being able to name my children/pop-up notifications in general cease to work) even when I install the mod in the My Documents CK2 directory. The other mods I'm using are CK2+ and BLC, but I doubt that has anything to do with anything. I know it's not them causing the issue because when I deactivate the Zulu Invasion mod my pop-up notifications begin to work again, which is a bummer because I really liked the idea of having Zulus rampaging through Europe.

I ran into that issue myself and it went away when I put the mod in My Documents. Apparently that didn't work for you so I don't know what the issue is; ZI is a small mod and I don't see what could be causing issues like this. For the record, Zulu Invasion is not compatible with CK2+ because of all the extra African provinces it adds.

Update

• Zulu Invasion for Project Balance released
  • Zulu Invasion for SWMH released
  • Fixed a minor bug

New download links in first post!

More Zulu madness. :D

More Zulu madness. :D

Indeed!

I have been informed that the SWMH version also works with TPATT. Haven't tested it myself and can't be bothered to, but since it uses the SWMH map I suppose it makes sense that it would.

This looks great! Now we just need a time traveling nazi invasion in Germany to weaken the middle of the map.

Hey Neondt, this looks fantastic. Is it compatible with CK2+ as far as you know, mate?

I'm afraid I don't have a CK2+ compatible version. I don't know why it didn't cross my mind to make one when i was writing SWMH and PB compatibility. I suppose it's something I could do, though I am working on CK2013 atm so can't say when I'll get round to it.

Sadly, the zulus haven't done much in the game I had to stop, the didn't even get to Nubia. But I like this invasion mods so subscribed. Also hopefully it can get converted to EU.

Ello!

Any E.T.A. for an update for 1.11? (and, more specifically, for a PB / PB+VIET "friendly" version plz ;))

Ello!

Any E.T.A. for an update for 1.11? (and, more specifically, for a PB / PB+VIET "friendly" version plz ;))

It LOOKS like the patch didn't change anything in terms of patch compatibility, but I'll give it a test run later to be sure. It's probably worth giving it a try yourself, let me know if there's any issues.

Hey, i'm running this mod on vanilla 1.111 with no other mods. The Zulu arrive and they just stand there doing nothing. They don't declare war.

The problem was that recent patches changed the Tribal Invasion CB. Only the vanilla version of the mod uses that, so now that I've changed it to use the Zulu Invasion CB instead that should fix the problem. The update most likely will not fix your saved game though.