• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((That would be fun. I was dating this goth chick once and she convinced me to play "Vampire The Masquerade" RL version once. ))

((Sounds like Chanterelle from "Lie to Me" (B:S2E7).

Whilst this is all very fascinating, can we get on with the show. Those Shock Armies aren't going to build themselves.))

((Sounds like Chanterelle from "Lie to Me" (B:S2E7).

Whilst this is all very fascinating, can we get on with the show. Those Shock Armies aren't going to build themselves.))

((Yes, indeed. We need but to hear from Comrade Rakobolskaja at this stage).

5nt4de.jpg

Mikhail Alekseevich Suvorov, Chief of the Operations of the General Staff (Stavka) of the Red Army,
Candidate member for the Politburo.

Suvorov was born in September 1895 in Vichuga. After raising to a rank of Captain in the First world war, he ended his military career and returned to his village. In 1919 he was conscripted in the Red Army to command a company. Later same year, he became a regimental commander but his regiment never participated in the Civil war. After the Red Army victory, he fought in Poland as a regimental deputy commander. In 1931 he became appointed at the Directorate of Military Training. There he met several senior officers, including Zhukov and Tukhachevsky. 3 years later he was promoted to a Senior Military Training Supervisor of the Volga Military District. In 1937 he became a General Staff officer. After proving his military knowledge to his superiors, he was promoted to a Chief of the Operations, becoming a key role in strategic planning.

((I was allowed to create a profile and select a position by Avindian. I'd appreciate if someone tells what are my tasks, if there are any.))

Last edited:
5nt4de.jpg

Aleksandr Mikhaylovich Vasilevsky, Chief of the Operations of the General Staff (Stavka) of the Red Army,
Candidate member for the Politburo.

Vasilevsky was born in September 1895 in Vichuga. After raising to a rank of Captain in the First world war, he ended his military career and returned to his village. In 1919 he was conscripted in the Red Army to command a company. Later same year, he became a regimental commander but his regiment never participated in the Civil war. After the Red Army victory, he fought in Poland as a regimental deputy commander. In 1931 he became appointed at the Directorate of Military Training. There he met several senior officers, including Zhukov and Tukhachevsky. 3 years later he was promoted to a Senior Military Training Supervisor of the Volga Military District. In 1937 he became a General Staff officer. After proving his military knowledge to his superiors, he was promoted to a Chief of the Operations, becoming a key role in strategic planning.

((I was allowed to create a profile and select a position by Avindian. I'd appreciate if someone tells what are my tasks, if there are any.))
((With that character choice you would need to report to General Vatutin/Davout most likely. Do you have HOI3/TFH?))

((With that character choice you would need to report to General Vatutin/Davout most likely. Do you have HOI3/TFH?))

((Yes, I do. I'll send him message as soon as possible.))

Comrade Vasilevsky has been added to the roll.

Stalin

Comrades,

I have a proposal, I am not in the position to start a voting on it, that can only full members do. We all now Germany wants Poland, that will bring them closer to Moscow. But if we attack Poland first, we can prevent Germany gaining more land, we will receive more Industry and we will be very close to Berlin, I hope any full members will support my idea's. It will also make us more important in the Baltic Sea, we can dominate it from Danzig.

V.G. Zaitsev

Comrades,

I have a proposal, I am not in the position to start a voting on it, that can only full members do. We all now Germany wants Poland, that will bring them closer to Moscow. But if we attack Poland first, we can prevent Germany gaining more land, we will receive more Industry and we will be very close to Berlin, I hope any full members will support my idea's. It will also make us more important in the Baltic Sea, we can dominate it from Danzig.

V.G. Zaitsev

Comrade Zaitsev,

Your proposal fills me with emotion, as it would meaning being able to return to my family land that we owned before the revolution, meaning that I could start my family there too, with my love, and my future child, that I plan to have soon enough. Oh, how that warms my heart, knowing that my son will be born in a place that embodies the very spirit of the revolution!

I will support your war-measures against the Republic of Poland at every step, Comrade Zaitsev, and I shall, if personally needed, inflict death upon the Polish reactionaries myself. If necessary, I will help STAVKA and lead a batallion of soldiers into Poland. If necessary, I will pilot a plane to do bombing raids over Poland, If necessary, I will die for the motherland in a bloody way, to bring the Polarks to justice who violated my youthful innocence, my mother, and my motherland.

Signed,
Comrade Petrova

((Remember, Petrova is very anti-Poland, and very emotional about her past. :p))

Comrade Zaitsev,

Your proposal fills me with emotion, as it would meaning being able to return to my family land that we owned before the revolution, meaning that I could start my family there too, with my love, and my future child, that I plan to have soon enough. Oh, how that warms my heart, knowing that my son will be born in a place that embodies the very spirit of the revolution!

I will support your war-measures against the Republic of Poland at every step, Comrade Zaitsev, and I shall, if personally needed, inflict death upon the Polish reactionaries myself. If necessary, I will help STAVKA and lead a batallion of soldiers into Poland. If necessary, I will pilot a plane to do bombing raids over Poland, If necessary, I will die for the motherland in a bloody way, to bring the Polarks to justice who violated my youthful innocence, my mother, and my motherland.

Signed,
Comrade Petrova

((Remember, Petrova is very anti-Poland, and very emotional about her past. :p))
Thanks for your support Petrova, I am more then willing drawing a plan if I receive permission from STAVKA. Poland will be ours again, if we have enough support! No Germans in Poland, But Russian's!

However, it is my duty to inform the Politburo that in the recent months, I have been in talks with the German foreign minister at his request, asking for a potential non-aggression pact between the states. This hasn't amounted to anything thus far, but I will keep the Politburo informed if the Germans offer such a deal.

((Meaning, Petrova is aware of a possibility for the Petrova-Ribbentrop Pact, but that's unknown as of yet to the rest.))

However, it is my duty to inform the Politburo that in the recent months, I have been in talks with the German foreign minister at his request, asking for a potential non-aggression pact between the states. This hasn't amounted to anything thus far, but I will keep the Politburo informed if the Germans offer such a deal.

((Meaning, Petrova is aware of a possibility for the Petrova-Ribbentrop Pact, but that's unknown as of yet to the rest.))
No treaty with the Fascists is my point of view, Poland must be ours! So must Sweden, Finlans, Norway, Turkey, the Middle East and The Balkan!

But at the same extent, if we make a deal with the fascists, we may be able to cover our build-up to beat said fascists at a later date.

But at the same extent, if we make a deal with the fascists, we may be able to cover our build-up to beat said fascists at a later date.
so can the fascists, no, we need to protect the people of Poland under our communist wings, who nows what the Fascists will do? We don't need to go to war with them early, but we need to grab Poland before they do.

((BR, what exactly are you proposing? Do you want to physically invade Poland when the Germans do with the intention of grabbing a bigger slice?))

((BR, what exactly are you proposing? Do you want to physically invade Poland when the Germans do with the intention of grabbing a bigger slice?))

((Well, I want to assault them before Germany does (but that will break the event chain, if that is a problem) or I want to invade them together with Germay for at least getting Warsaw.))

Comrades,

I have just finished reading official STAVKA documents. On my great surprise, I've found there is no official army doctrine, not on paper at least. With war being imminent, I propose a creation of basic offensive and defensive doctrines, which will be followed by our commanders.

Comrade M. A. Suvorov

Last edited:
I ask STAVKA permission to draw a plan for the invasion, I need the OOB and amount of men I can use for the invasion (if there will be one) and a possible date.

V.G. Zaitsev

I ask STAVKA permission to draw a plan for the invasion, I need the OOB and amount of men I can use for the invasion (if there will be one) and a possible date.

V.G. Zaitsev
((Just grab the current save off the front page and draw up your plan))