• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm curious about this as well. There's still a forum, so I don't think it's totally dead, but then again there hasn't been any news on it for a very long time.

I will be doing stream in a few weeks detailing, among other things, the fate of Cartel.

/shams

I asked Shams for it a while back on live stream, and he said that it had been very difficult both to develop a game that would be fun and cater to both old Syndicate fans and modern audiences, and equally difficult in finding a developer to produce it.

To tell the truth, if both Paradox *and* Mike Diskett's FiveLivesStudios released good spiritual Syndicate Wars successors, I wouldn't mind :). As it is, it seems Paradox has dropped its worthy initiative.

Syndicate Wars was a bad game :/
Except that you could blow up buildings.

just saw this in the upcoming games thread.I wont rush you guys but
I prefer being the good guy but people have forgotten the games where you played the other side trying not to be caught fighting others of you trade.It has been just dropped too long.
Pleaaaaaaase.

take your time

Last edited: