• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm surprised you could work on two MIH variants, one for CK2 and one for Sengoku, simultaneously :laugh:

in any case, I've played Sengoku before (not my own copy) and lost interest (mostly because of the damn long vanilla siege times), but this mod is tempting me to buy my own copy and try playing it again.

I though I'd ask though (since this is one of the few living threads) - are there any mechanics mods (akin to ck2+/Project Balance) for this game, and are they compatible with this mod of yours? And do you remember the name of that calligraphy font mod someone uploaded some time ago?

I'm surprised you could work on two MIH variants, one for CK2 and one for Sengoku, simultaneously :laugh:

The mod in CK2 was originally created for a tool for MIH. Some functions such as family tree window are very useful. However, some people kindly offered to help me, that's why there are two MIHs.

The plan for ver.0.6841
- add characters which I have removed from vanilla due to the restructure of MIH.
- add several clan policies which give you different merits and demerits.
- add some ambitions for land holders (finally!)
- add patrol events.

The new version should appear before 01.05, hopefully at this weekend.

It is 1. May. ;)

... so one version every start of the month then? :laugh:

If you think just adding 100 characters is a good add-on, I can even make weekly patches constantly. :D

this is wonderful! breathe new life into this game comrade, This game deserves to live!

I know some people don't like the anime portraits, but the original portraits don't look like the Japanese for the people who can remark the difference between Japanese, Korean and Chinese faces, or for the people who are used to the graphics in the Nobunaga's ambition series. ;)

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the general differences between Japanese, Korean and Chinese faces? I've always wondered but I never had a person who could give me an answer.

that was interesting

Keep in mind that this pic is just an impression by a Canadian man, not an academic research, though.

Are there even traits like those seen in CK2? Never actually played it but thinking about buying it.

Yep, there are traits like in CK2.