• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, the word breaks down into "Svi" and "þjóð", together meaning something like "The Swedish People/Nation". My instincts tell me it's odd to use to refer to something like a CKII title, but I'll trust Paradox on this one. They may not know the intricacies of Caucasian geography, but I'm sure they do their proper work on their own neighborhood :laugh:

Svip, I must confess my love for you a third time.

Oh! If only someone I knew in real life did as well! I am a lonely Svip!

Just kidding, I am not bothered.

Ah, glorious Svíþ :happy:

Actually, the word breaks down into "Svi" and "þjóð", together meaning something like "The Swedish People/Nation". My instincts tell me it's odd to use to refer to something like a CKII title, but I'll trust Paradox on this one. They may not know the intricacies of Caucasian geography, but I'm sure they do their proper work on their own neighborhood :laugh:
You know, the Icelanders use Svíþjóð to refer to Sweden even today :laugh:

Together with Paradox, we have constructed an engine that is powered by your frustration.
Don't lecture me on frustration creating. I was in beta way before you. Heck I was in alpha ;)

Don't lecture me on frustration creating. I was in beta way before you. Heck I was in alpha ;)

I am not lecturing you on anything. I am saying that we have discovered that your frustrations is an untapped resource, and thus we have created an engine that is powered by it. Our engine doesn't produce frustration, it runs on your frustration.

I am not lecturing you on anything. I am saying that we have discovered that your frustrations is an untapped resource, and thus we have created an engine that is powered by it. Our engine doesn't produce frustration, it runs on your frustration.

That certainly explains the lack of patches for EU: Rome :D

To the people who cant see anything in ipad and iphones:

Just press (for a couple of seconds) the empty square you see and pick "open image". Voila, the comic appears.