• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Howdy!

Looks cool, can't wait but will it be on steam? will it be sold in the box perhaps too? will there be some kind of open beta? when game will be released?

1. Yes, it will be on Steam for PC & Mac!
2. That is unclear at the moment
3. We'll see down the road, but for now you can take a look at this: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-short-test-between-21-st-24-th-February-2013!
4. Our goal is to release it in the summer, but we need to do major testing and bug hunting before we know for sure

Looks interesting. A pity the game isn't based on a historical period though; I would love to control a man-of-war or even a dreadnought in their respective eras of naval combat.

I just hope the android version doesn't turn out to be a poor man's copy of the apple version.

Very interested in this!

Question: What will the pricing look like on android tablets? Will there be a pre-order (including the PC DLC) available for android devices? I'm interested in purchasing, I'm just weighing the PC vs android pros and cons here. May eventually get both if I like it enough :laugh:

Thanks

Very interested in this!

Question: What will the pricing look like on android tablets? Will there be a pre-order (including the PC DLC) available for android devices? I'm interested in purchasing, I'm just weighing the PC vs android pros and cons here. May eventually get both if I like it enough :laugh:

Thanks
I am most likely getting both since it means I can play on my android and pc... but I would like to know the pricing as well or if I buy it on pc I can get it for free on the android (or vice versa)

I'm afraid that pre-order (with the bonus) will not be available for tablets. On the plus side, the tablet games are cheaper!