• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Elder Kings doesn't work with this. It crashes when I select "Play."
Settings:
No Short Names
Replace De Jure
In My Documents
Create Duchies
Create Kingdoms
Create Empires
No Culture restriction
No Religion Restriction
2 counties/duchy
2 Duchies/Kingdom
2 Kingdoms/Empire
Clear no history

Running with default settings produces the following exception:
lIFIrJA.png

error log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qtJVCgE3

Hi Measter!

I'm running with Lux Invicta with the LIBRT3 v11Beta modmod and getting the error above. I had already loaded a LI game, so the info is loaded. Not sure what is causing the issue. I tried the Allow and Gain file selection as well. Suggestions?

EDIT: I am using your latest version as well.

I want to note that I'm seeing these text placeholders:
http://i.imgur.com/NASizGw.jpg
it appears that way only when matrilineal is checked. I don't use other mods so it may be caused by this one. If you just caught the exception and there are still missing phrases, I don't know how modding works?

I don't see how this could be caused by what my program generates. It doesn't change the existing localisation files.

Elder Kings doesn't work with this. It crashes when I select "Play."
Settings:
No Short Names
Replace De Jure
In My Documents
Create Duchies
Create Kingdoms
Create Empires
No Culture restriction
No Religion Restriction
2 counties/duchy
2 Duchies/Kingdom
2 Kingdoms/Empire
Clear no history

Part of the problem is a file in the landed_titles folder called dsdgsa.txt, which is not a title definition. The parser is throwing an error on that. I'm not sure how to go about sorting that out.

A second problem is in the religions definition. The scripture_name ID on at least one religion starts with a number, and I'm not sure how easy that will be to fix, as the parser may end up with a conflict between an ID and a number. I'll look have to look into that.

Hi Measter!

I'm running with Lux Invicta with the LIBRT3 v11Beta modmod and getting the error above. I had already loaded a LI game, so the info is loaded. Not sure what is causing the issue. I tried the Allow and Gain file selection as well. Suggestions?

I couldn't find the LIBRT3 v11 beta, but it was throwing the same error on Lux Invicta itself. The problem is that it was trying to create titles based on a Landless title, which are skipped over when doing the checking. I've changed it so it no longer tries to create the titles.

I've released version version 1.5.3, which fixes those problems. And can now generate republics in Full History. [Edit] Republics don't work in Lux Invicta, and I'm not sure why. They work fine with vanilla, CK2+, and Project Balance. Lux Invicta must be doing something weird.

Changelog:

Version 1.5.3
- Removed Single Count creation. Same effect can be achieved with Full Random by setting high character count.
- Removed checkbox in History Creation Options enabling and disabling King creation. Set to 0 for no kings.
- Added republics to history generation.
- Added tooltips.
- Changed Duke creation to use the same character creation as Full History.
- No longer generates titles from titles with the Landless option.

I've uploaded 1.5.2, which I hope has fixed those problems.

Still not working for me - I'm getting the same error message. It might be a red herring, but every time I go to select defaultallows and defaultgains, it selects both of them in the Open Allows and Gains bits as soon as I exit the selection screen.

when I tried to use the new version 1.5.3 with my Midas mod this happened:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqs9vrla5xwc442/Unbenannt.PNG

what could I have done wrong?

EIDT:
I made a mistake in the cultures.txt and fixed it but then I got this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5aaub9473u68sbe/Unbenannt1.PNG

Could you give me a link to your mod so I can test against it?

Still not working for me - I'm getting the same error message. It might be a red herring, but every time I go to select defaultallows and defaultgains, it selects both of them in the Open Allows and Gains bits as soon as I exit the selection screen.

Can you please post the contents of ErrorLog.txt. Somewhere like pastebin.com would be a good place to put it.

Hi Measter!

but there is absolutely no way LIBERT3 (of whatever version) could affect title generation though, since there's no way I'm going to touch those files :laugh:
(though in case it is, the link is in my sig)

in any case, perhaps the thing about LI republics that might be causing weird stuff is that they all start vassalized, and they are ALL titular titles?
aside from that, I'm not sure what else would be different with LI and non-LI republics (I can't really provide a more detailed answer though since I tend to focus more on the balance aspects :( , only richvh/Darkgamma/Novacat seem familiar enough with LI to help )

View attachment 78202

I cant get it to work with either of these at all.
Hmm. It works for PB, but not for SWMH for me.
So I suppose the issue isn't with PB + SWMH, but just SWMH.
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at Parsers.Province.ProvinceReader.ParseProvince(SyntaxTreeNode node, String filename)

at Parsers.Province.ProvinceReader.Parse(String filename)

at TitleGenerator.ProgressForm.LoadProvinces()

at TitleGenerator.ProgressForm.bwTitleGen_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

The screenshot I put in my post is what I get from balance mod. And Elder Kings. And Prince and the thane. And Agot. It seems they all have something in common that stuffs up this mod.

Cheers

Bruce

View attachment 78202

I cant get it to work with either of these at all.

That looks like a random number selection is going wrong, which is a bit odd.

Hmm. It works for PB, but not for SWMH for me.
So I suppose the issue isn't with PB + SWMH, but just SWMH.

I think I know what's happening here. I must have forgotten to check whether a province has already been loaded before trying to add it. Should be a simple fix.

Can this tool be used to insert more republics in?

Using the Full History generation can add republics