• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[Darth Vader voice]Impressive. Most impressive. Heart of Darkness is indeed as powerful as the developer diaries have foreseen.[/Darth Vader voice]

:)

Very nice. :)

When you colonize please by the end of the AAR release some nations or show how dynamic tags work... I'm confused about them. Also, do you know if the dominions inherit your primary and secondary cultures, or only primary? And do they even inherit native cultures? Thanks... This is a great AAR and is very informative :D

It's looking good, I'm a little skeptical in what to expect properly with the colonization of places. As well as the running of naval bases and ships but researching looks good.

MOAR!!

Thanks Avindian.

though I'm confused about 'base reluctance' and 'political considerations'?

As I'm sure others have asked before me and I'm too lazy to search :wub:

When you colonize please by the end of the AAR release some nations or show how dynamic tags work... I'm confused about them. Also, do you know if the dominions inherit your primary and secondary cultures, or only primary? And do they even inherit native cultures? Thanks... This is a great AAR and is very informative :D

Will do!

It's looking good, I'm a little skeptical in what to expect properly with the colonization of places. As well as the running of naval bases and ships but researching looks good.

It'll take some experimentation, to be sure.

MOAR!!

Thanks Avindian.

though I'm confused about 'base reluctance' and 'political considerations'?

As I'm sure others have asked before me and I'm too lazy to search :wub:

Base reluctance is always the same; political consideration depends on a variety factors, from how much a country likes or dislikes you to whether or not they'd be affected by the decision.

Looking very interesting. The colonising system and the crisis system seem like they'll lead to far more wars, which can only be a good thing in V2.

Glad to have you along!

So is it true? Do countries inherit both primary and secondary cultures when you dominion them...? And do they make their own culture secondary or do they have it as a culture at all?

Avindan didn't you get the memo that Monday is the new Wednesday?

Great work, looking forward to the first crisis war breaking out. With the Polish crisis was the fact that a number of those countries stood to loss territory the reason for it being 4 to 2?

So is it true? Do countries inherit both primary and secondary cultures when you dominion them...? And do they make their own culture secondary or do they have it as a culture at all?

I'm not sure how the cultures are determined; in my game at least, the new dominion didn't inherit my primary and secondary cultures.

Avindan didn't you get the memo that Monday is the new Wednesday?

Great work, looking forward to the first crisis war breaking out. With the Polish crisis was the fact that a number of those countries stood to loss territory the reason for it being 4 to 2?

That's exactly it. Be patient, my friend: Wednesday will be here before you know it!

Great! Another AAR to put mine to shame.

I'm not sure how the cultures are determined; in my game at least, the new dominion didn't inherit my primary and secondary cultures.

It does now though :) Its based on largest 2 pop cultures in the area (assumign they are big enough), but it adds the masters cultures as well to accepted

It does now though :) Its based on largest 2 pop cultures in the area (assumign they are big enough), but it adds the masters cultures as well to accepted

Shouldn't the masters culture be the primary? If I peacefully release a dominion, I'll make sure the rulling elite is of the same culture as the metropolitan elite.