• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dat flag looks too much of Lithuanian, no Estonian and only a bit of Latvian. We feel offended! ;(

...together with this flag, where Päts (luckily) forgot to mention it does not contain anything from the Estonian one...

Working as intended. But hey, you´ve there two thirds of your flag there. That red-brown color covers up almost your whole flag :p

I think this could do it for this AAR. As I said, I´m going to start a new thread, because this one is already long enough and it would be kind of messy to compress both gameplays into one AAR.

I´ll start from the save 4 days before this AAR´s ending; just to make sure Bitter Peace fires smoothly. I might also want to inherit Xinjiang, since they´re for some reason still at war with some Axis countries, Mongolia because they have 17 (!) Soviet divisions at the moment and they have only like 3 own divisions (and they don´t even reinforce their pitiful numbers) and Tannu Tuva will be annexed anyway and, unlike Mongolia, hadn´t got any expeditionary force from SU and they have 7 combat-fit divisions.

By inheriting this trio I gain about 10 IC, yet I get rid of some minor issues. And the last communist country in the World will be the glorious Soviet Union :)

Hitler is a jerk. He failed to pass give you any lands to you for pinning down the SU. Maybe some edit is in order? Also, looking forward to your fight as post-Bitter Peace SU. Not really as big as scale as robw963's America AAR (vs a formerly player-controlled Germany) but an interesting prospect nonetheless.

Hitler is a jerk. He failed to pass give you any lands to you for pinning down the SU. Maybe some edit is in order? Also, looking forward to your fight as post-Bitter Peace SU. Not really as big as scale as robw963's America AAR (vs a formerly player-controlled Germany) but an interesting prospect nonetheless.

Heh, I had this idea, but it would be a load of work. Now I don´t have to care which land is Baltic or German; they´re my enemies! :p

I think this could do it for this AAR. As I said, I´m going to start a new thread, because this one is already long enough and it would be kind of messy to compress both gameplays into one AAR.

I´ll start from the save 4 days before this AAR´s ending; just to make sure Bitter Peace fires smoothly. I might also want to inherit Xinjiang, since they´re for some reason still at war with some Axis countries, Mongolia because they have 17 (!) Soviet divisions at the moment and they have only like 3 own divisions (and they don´t even reinforce their pitiful numbers) and Tannu Tuva will be annexed anyway and, unlike Mongolia, hadn´t got any expeditionary force from SU and they have 7 combat-fit divisions.

By inheriting this trio I gain about 10 IC, yet I get rid of some minor issues. And the last communist country in the World will be the glorious Soviet Union :)

What about Communist China? They dead yet?

I have been very busy in the last 2 weeks so I did not had much time to read/comment in AARs; Finished reading yours now and I think you did a very nice job (but it’s a shame that the Germans took all your conquests).
Playing a post bitter peace SOV seems very interesting and challenging; it reminds me of a game where I saw Rep. Spain in deep trouble (for the 1000x time ;) )and I decided to quit the game I was playing and reload as Rep Spain. At this point I could only salvage some ~12 brigades and made my last stand in Malaga (last VP). From there I managed to slowly defeat the Nationalists. It took me ~4 years but I kick their asses and managed to carve a nice empire for Rep Spain during and after the CW. One of the best games I ever played.
Good luck for your next AAR, I will be following for sure; off to read more AARs (I have a lot of catching up to do).

I have been very busy in the last 2 weeks so I did not had much time to read/comment in AARs; Finished reading yours now and I think you did a very nice job (but it’s a shame that the Germans took all your conquests).
Playing a post bitter peace SOV seems very interesting and challenging; it reminds me of a game where I saw Rep. Spain in deep trouble (for the 1000x time ;) )and I decided to quit the game I was playing and reload as Rep Spain. At this point I could only salvage some ~12 brigades and made my last stand in Malaga (last VP). From there I managed to slowly defeat the Nationalists. It took me ~4 years but I kick their asses and managed to carve a nice empire for Rep Spain during and after the CW. One of the best games I ever played.
Good luck for your next AAR, I will be following for sure; off to read more AARs (I have a lot of catching up to do).

No problem, just take your time. 12 brigades? That isn´t very much :D

That is why I needed ~4 years to knock them out. I used UR and built as many divisions as my 5IC and ~50 MP pool allowed. You know me so you know what I did next.

VP rushed? :p

I told you to remind me!

Here is the BU pack. If you don´t know where to place files, just search in the HoI 3 folder and overwrite them. Be sure to make a backup if it fails to work as intended. Place the HPP.csv together with the countries.csv. I don´t know if it works for vanilla, but HPP.csv file is only for enhanced descriptions. Delete the "decisions" and "events" endings for the M-R pact, otherwise you´ll have two M-R pact files there.

Enjoy! :)