• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ikarases

Field Marshal
17 Badges
Jul 2, 2012
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II
I guess you´ve already read (or found out yourself) what happens to Soviet Union after they´re apparently losing to Germany. They either fight to last man when Germany refuses their offer, or (and this AAR will be the case) they sign the Bitter Peace, so they can continue their existence in Asia, behind Urals.

This AAR will be the continuation from my Baltic Union´s (see my signature if you don´t know what the heck is going on) savegame, but I won´t play BU anymore (my goal was fulfilled and now I would just sit with folded arms to 1948), instead I´ll try to reverse the inevitable; full annexation of the USSR by Axis (I hope Germans won´t be too harsh on me).

The Soviet Union is completely messed up now (and you can testify I did encircle a good number of Soviet divisions), I´ll try to cover the "cleanup" in a few introduction chapter(s).

Gamey tactics: Inheriting the only three communist countries (and already members of Comintern) in the World; Tannu Tuva, Mongolia and Xinjiang. I just want to have direct control; these three states have 10 own divisions combined. I hope there will be no need for reloads, because that would be lame :blush:

Version: 3.06 FtM, 2.9.0 HPP and few of my own minor modifications

Wish me good luck and some consistent motivation. Also ask any questions you have! I´ll gladly respond them :)

Signing out.

What are your plans? How many divisions do you have left? When can we expect first update?

Btw good luck :)

What are your plans? How many divisions do you have left? When can we expect first update?

Btw good luck :)

Plans? Win! Survive! Whatever! :p

I think I don´t have more than 200 divisions (including HQs) and you must take into account AI likes to create one division armies etc.

When? I´ll be sitting in the school to 4 PM tomorrow. I expect myself to make it ASAP. No idea.

Thanks for such a fast response and forgive my laconic answer. I´ve one leg in my bed already :)

Plans? Win! Survive! Whatever! :p

I think I don´t have more than 200 divisions (including HQs) and you must take into account AI likes to create one division armies etc.

When? I´ll be sitting in the school to 4 PM tomorrow. I expect myself to make it ASAP. No idea.

Thanks for such a fast response and forgive my laconic answer. I´ve one leg in my bed already :)

Far worst than i expected... I assume your final goal will be liberation of the lost territories, right?

If you get the chance of course, since it will be very hard for the Allies to challenge Wehrmacht now when most of its divisions are on their way home.

Far worst than i expected... I assume your final goal will be liberation of the lost territories, right?

If I get the chance (and as I assume I´ll have a Gemran DoW on my desk very soon), then yes, I´ll try. Before that I´ll try to make use of my +2k MP pool :)

If you get the chance of course, since it will be very hard for the Allies to challenge Wehrmacht now when most of its divisions are on their way home.

The tricky part is here: Axis Iran gets puppeted/annexed pretty soon, since they´re getting their arses kicked. And because Caucasus is now in Axis hands, so it might get very interesting :)

interesting idea!

"Crazy" is the better word here :p

Stop chatting and start updating...

Chop-chop... there you go :p

Fresh from Vladivostok, over Ural came, to comrades aid! (sorry, just thinking about a song called stalingrad)

Stop chatting and start updating...

Chop-chop... there you go :p

Heh, start your own AAR! :p I never got to play from the save yet, I was just messing around with units, thinking what to do. I think I´ll disband my current OOB and either modify or disband non-reserve divisions. The AI bulit swarms of regular MIL division...

Fresh from Vladivostok, over Ural came, to comrades aid! (sorry, just thinking about a song called stalingrad)

I´m afraid there is no Vladivostok. Ulya is the only port I have...

Heh, start your own AAR! :p I never got to play from the save yet, I was just messing around with units, thinking what to do. I think I´ll disband my current OOB and either modify or disband non-reserve divisions. The AI bulit swarms of regular MIL division...

Eventually I will :p

You can upload some screens i.e. an overview of the situation, map, and cabinet ;)

Eventually I will :p

You can upload some screens i.e. an overview of the situation, map, and cabinet ;)
I am waiting for your AAR!

I will follow!

I will follow!

Ha, new subscriber! Thanks!

P.S. When I annex the trio right away, my expeditionary forces will shatter. I guess I´ll just wait about a month till they can return all of them to me and after that I´ll incorporate them into mighty Soviet Union. I need every division I can get!

Introduction Chapter I: The Bitter Peace

The Bitter Peace was concluded. Soviet Union couldn´t hold out any longer when Moscow fell. Their offer for Bitter Peace was accepted by Axis, yet for a tremendous price. Stalin had to be removed and all of Soviet European holdings had to be handed over to Germany.

clipboard01im.jpg

This is how the Soviet Union was diminished. Borders are now one province from the Volga River.

clipboard02ttl.jpg

clipboard03ro.jpg

And I taught Leninist have at least a few of their own politicians... I guess they were all executed already. I guess coup after the BP would be likely, so I put the strongest party into power :)

clipboard04ds.jpg

P.S. SU has 283 divisions, but I think it would be about 160 full divisions (I´ve like 80 HQ brigades). I´ll make another introduction chapter, this one was a real quickie and I´m at the beginning of setting things up. If you´re interested in something, just let me know ;)

Stay tuned!

Wow ... can you generate any resources? Btw where is your capital? Is it withing the infra system?

are you still at war with Japan/Manchukuo?

Nope. It´s just before the system can recount all of it. Germany and Romania got their territory right after the war´s end but you can see I´m still occupying Saaremaa (hadn´t taken it with BU; too much time wasted for minimal gain). These territories are occupied because I´ve some units in them. The next day they will revert to their new owners :)

Wow ... can you generate any resources? Btw where is your capital? Is it withing the infra system?

Resources are surprisingly OK, the thing is that I´ve only 75 IC. Capital is Novosibirsk, pretty much in the center of Russia. I can´t say if it´s an issue so far and if so, I can improve these level 6 infra highways later on.