• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
まだ、まだ :laugh:
note that I'm a beginner student (I know sentence structures but have limited vocabulary... so I use google translate as well as dictionaries :rolleyes:) so I might not have the best quality of translations

戦こそ武士の華(花) <- え? このみたい:「戦が侍の花だ」? if so, a slightly close (and embellished) translation would be "In war is found the elan of the samurai"
私の活躍により この戦に勝利したのだ <- I'd prefer: "By my own efforts, I have won this battle (「わたしの努力から、勝利したのだ」)
信頼と名誉を得た <- a more natural translation would be: "I have proven myself worthy and gained honour"
おされているぞ ぶがわるい <- なにそれ? :rofl: do you mean something like: "I have encountered disastrous deterrence" (このみたい:「しっぱいの抑止力が発生している」?)
名誉を失った <- a better version would be "I have dishonoured myself"

riknap thank you!:)

Was a metaphor.((戦が侍の花だ))

おされているぞ ぶがわるい の 意味は こんなかんじです。

Have been forced to retreat the enemy to come out on the offensive
In this state is dangerous but did not want to draw that warlords

<<Summary>>
<<When won the battle>>

In war is found the elan of the samurai
I have proven myself worthy and gained honor

<<When it was defeated>>

I have encountered disastrous deterrence
I have dishonoured myself

Last edited:
I found a bug.Route was wrong

20130330091752.jpg

I found a bug.Route was wrong

in CK2, this is usually caused by mis-colored provinces (in the modding file)
this might also be the case for Sengoku (make sure no two provinces have the same RGB color values)

おされているぞ ぶがわるい の 意味は こんなかんじです。

Have been forced to retreat the enemy to come out on the offensive
In this state is dangerous but did not want to draw that warlords
?
not sure I understood what you meant...

not sure I understood what you meant...
おされている means we are pushed, so it might be "the Enemy takes the offensive".
分が悪い means disadvantage, so "we are at a disadvantage".
We can also add "So we have to fight more bravely now!" after these sentenses.

I tried to translate the text of the event automatically. Please fix there was something strange.It's okay even paraphrasing. Little by little, so I have a lot of.

i make bunkokuhou event.
分国法 bunkokuhou (laws established by daimyo applicable only in their own domain (during the Warring States period)

And the law of the land (bunkokuhou) is that of the basic laws enacted to govern the country Sengoku daimyo. I noticed one day. Is not it a good method needs to rule the country into the world of the Warring States.
分国法とは戦国大名が領国内を統治するために制定した基本的な法令のことである。    
私はある日 気がついた。戦国の世に 国を統治するには良き法が必要ではないだろうか。

I decided to write national law.
(bunkokuhou)
分国法を執筆することにする。

I am the law. Do not need such a thing.
私が法である。そんなものは必要ない。

Last edited:
I think the provisions of national law in minutes between sleep spared. It would not be able to do pretty good?
寝る間を惜しんで分国法の条文を考えた。なかなか良い出来ではないだろうか?

The law easy to understand even the people under one's dominion.

Preach the knowledge of the samurai.

Bushido and can find and dying

領民にもわかりやすい法を。

武士の心得を説く。

武士道とは死ぬこととみつけたり

I was the morning I noticed. Looks like it is asleep on the way apparently. You can re-read the text that could be, it was terrible places the contents in the blank.

気がついたら朝であった。 どうやら途中で眠ってしまったみたいである。 できた条文を読み返すと、所々空白で内容もひどいものであった。

Dawned. Beautiful morning glow. I have finally completed the laws . I was ordered to rout out the retainers who read the text. They praised me very impressed. Our country is going to be a better country.

夜が明けた。朝焼けが美しい。私は分国法をついに完成させた。重臣たちをたたき起こし、条文を読むよう命じた。彼らは大変感動し私を称賛した。 我が国はより良い国になるだろう。

Completed.
分国法が完成した

I gave up the idea of ​​establishing
分国法の制定をあきらめた

Servants and unity was strengthened from one month to complete. Mai I enter, such as we meet the enemy.

完成してから一月 家臣たちと結束が強まった。我らにかなう敵などいるまい。

Servants seem to be prejudiced against the law to one month from completion.

完成してから一月 この法に家臣たちは反感をいだいているようだ

It seems that the people under one's dominion our prejudiced against the law to one month from completion.
完成してから一月 この法に領民どもは反感をいだいているようだ

I enlightenment. I preached a vassal. Bushido and find and or dying. Just as there is a correct way of life, there is death in the samurai correct. Samurai do not choose to live in injustice.

私は悟り。家臣に教えを説いた。武士道とは死ぬこととみつけたり。武士には正しい生き方があるのと同じく、正しい死に方がある。不正義の中に生きることを武士は選ばない

I enlightenment. I preached a vassal. Bushido and find and or dying. I say it's a castle on the poor life. It is in vain to die gracefully and Bushido.

私は悟り。家臣に教えを説いた。武士道とは死ぬこととみつけたり。命を粗末にしろ言う事だ。 武士道とは犬死のことである。

Enactment of bad laws
;悪法の制定

In the establishment ...
分国法の制定で・・・

Success to the enactment of the law(bunkokuhou)
分国法の制定に成功!

Legislation failed!
分国法の制定に失敗

That is all.
If you have the time to read this
English correction
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
すみません!すこしいそがしだって、たくさんその物たちをみませんでした!
あなたに今てつだってもいいですね?
(そうして、私の日本語の文法は下手から、注釈がたぶんちょっと変.ごめん :p )

i make bunkokuhou event.
分国法 bunkokuhou (laws established by daimyo applicable only in their own domain (during the Warring States period)
-> I'll use "(Daimyo) Dominion Laws" as the closest english substitute

And the law of the land (bunkokuhou) is that of the basic laws enacted to govern the country Sengoku daimyo. I noticed one day. Is not it a good method needs to rule the country into the world of the Warring States.
分国法とは戦国大名が領国内を統治するために制定した基本的な法令のことである。    
私はある日 気がついた。戦国の世に 国を統治するには良き法が必要ではないだろうか。

->(少しこんらんしています.分国法とはいいですか悪いですか?)

ver 1 (分国法とはわるいものだ): "The daimyo's dominon laws are the laws daimyo use to govern their territory. One day, I noticed such laws are not a good method of ruling the realm in this period of the Warring States."

ver2 (分国法とはいいものだ) : "The daimyo's dominon laws are the laws daimyo use to govern their territory. One day, I noticed the current laws are not good enough in ruling the realm in this period of the Warring States."

I decided to write national law.
(bunkokuhou)
分国法を執筆することにする。

-> (これもおなじもんだいです.もしかして、分国法の不存在はわるいですか?)
"I've decided to write a dominion law."

I am the law. Do not need such a thing.
私が法である。そんなものは必要ない。

-> "I am the law. I do not need such trifle things."

I think the provisions of national law in minutes between sleep spared. It would not be able to do pretty good?
寝る間を惜しんで分国法の条文を考えた。なかなか良い出来ではないだろうか?

-> "I've thought of the provisions of the dominion laws between stolen sleep. I wonder how well done it is."

The law easy to understand even the people under one's dominion.

Preach the knowledge of the samurai.

Bushido and can find and dying

領民にもわかりやすい法を。 <- "The law should be comprehensible even to the common folk of the realm"

武士の心得を説く。 <- "Advocate the Way of the Samurai" (たしかに,心得は英語でが”Knowledge”.でも、”武士方”のほうが面白いだね?...でも、わたしの語法はまちがっているか?)

武士道とは死ぬこととみつけたり <- "The Way of the Samurai and Death are found together." (”-り”は何?)

つぎの番は...今行っています :laugh:

Last edited:
i make bunkokuhou event.
-> I'll use "(Daimyo) Dominion Laws" as the closest english substitute

Dominion Laws, or Clan Laws (Code?) would be nice. In fact, these laws were not laws, but agreements between the ruler and clan members (clan family and important retainers).

->(少しこんらんしています.分国法とはいいですか悪いですか?)

Bunkokuho was efforts of clan leaders who tried to centralize their power in order to survive the Sengoku jidai. So it was basically good thing.
You can maybe compare these reforms with small lords of HRE in the 16th century. Both centralized the administration in their territories, controlled religious issues and got diplomatic free hands.

武士の心得を説く。 <- "Advocate the Way of the Samurai" (たしかに,心得は英語でが”Knowledge”.でも、”武士方”のほうが面白いだね?...でも、わたしの語法はまちがっているか?)

The Way of the Samurai is good translation. :)

武士道とは死ぬこととみつけたり <- "The Way of the Samurai and Death are found together." (”-り”は何?)

"ーたり" is a word in middle Japanese and means perfect (in grammar).
It is a difficult sentence to translate, but I would write "The essence of Bushido (the Way of the Samurai) is the preparation for the death".