• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sad to see it end, however as they say "All good things..."
ill certainly take part in the new one

I'll be glad to have you (provided we have openings).

I got my new PC quicker than expected, so now HOI will work, so I can also participate more in the next one eventually. A warning though, I am not a good HOI player :p

Congratulations and thank you to President Wilkie, the Senate and the Chiefs of the Armed Forces for an enthralling AAR. A job well done.

I look forward to your next work, Avindian. You have marshalled the different contributors deftly and written engaging updates.

I got my new PC quicker than expected, so now HOI will work, so I can also participate more in the next one eventually. A warning though, I am not a good HOI player :p

It's always good to get a new PC. :D

Congratulations and thank you to President Wilkie, the Senate and the Chiefs of the Armed Forces for an enthralling AAR. A job well done.

I look forward to your next work, Avindian. You have marshalled the different contributors deftly and written engaging updates.

Thanks for your kind words!

Since I've gotten official approval, the first stage of the next AAR is notifying the possible contributors; until I have responses, I will not physically create threads. I can tell you this -- it's a TFH AAR on the Soviet Union. I have very specific ideas I'm keeping under my hat right now, but now you at least know the country.

I can't say I was expecting the Soviet Union, it seems like an interesting country for an interactive AAR though, that's for sure. I have to say I am really looking forward to this as well. You have to much new stuff coming out lol.

Tell me about it! :)

Looking forward to it.

Tell me about it! :)

Yes, quite the contrast.

So, do we get an awesome post-war epilogue for this AAR? I can always help out. :D

Yes, quite the contrast.

So, do we get an awesome post-war epilogue for this AAR? I can always help out. :D

I'm done writing updates for this AAR. Time to move on to bigger and better things! ;)

It is over, but the new one is already in the works.

Update on the new AAR: I've got responses from 8 of the 10 I PMed; one said no, and one still needs to pick an available position. That means I need more volunteers! If you are interested in participating, there are potentially two meaty roles, two that can vote, and ten that will serve as a backup roster. So, if you want to participate and have been at least a Senator in this AAR, please post here. That tells me that you're interested. Who gets what posts will be sorted out a bit later. You have until Tuesday at 10 PM (-6 GMT) to register your interest.

I am interested in being a part of this upcoming AAR, I really enjoyed being a part of We the People, and hope to be even more involved in the new one. Are the roles more similar to those of a senator or a commander because I am not that great at fighting and usually set my armies to ai control?

Last edited:
I would be interested in a part of the next AAR, but I will start in the backup roster (if it's OK) as I am not too familiar with the game :)

I think you should drop the "have been at least a Senator in this AAR" requirement. Of course, if you have a good reason for this, just consider my premature statement as unstated.

This is to reward people who have been loyal readers -- if there are open spots, I'll open it to the public.

I am interested in being a part of this upcoming AAR, I really enjoyed being apart of We the People, and hope to be even more involved in the new one. Are the roles more similar to those of a senator or a commander because I am not that great at fighting and usually set my armies to ai control?

I can't tell you at the moment; the war fighting will be AI, but I'm not sure which position will be open. You're added to the list.

I would be interested in a part of the next AAR, but I will start in the backup roster (if it's OK) as I am not too familiar with the game :)

Backup roster is fine!

I am of course interested in being part of next AAR, but I will go to backup, I think, because I don't know if I would have time.

Added to the list.