• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The colors are indeed quite a bit different. Most of them look pretty damn good though.
By missing areas do you mean the deserts in the Middle East? There was almost no settlement in those areas so them being wastelands makes sense.

Yeah and other areas near Almohads etc...England's color is quite strange mate...dark grey...something is wrong here...I have crashes when I back in the main screen also...

EDIT: I will gave it a manually try now...

Yeah and other areas near Almohads etc...England's color is quite strange mate...dark grey...something is wrong here...I have crashes when I hit exit also...

England color is indeed a bit strange. Feel free to tell the SWMH team that in their thread ;)

England color is indeed a bit strange. Feel free to tell the SWMH team that in their thread
;)

Sure...

EDIT: manually is better always...it's working now...but is that normal???
small counties in the middle of Nefud???

Last edited:
Yeah and other areas near Almohads etc...England's color is quite strange mate...dark grey...something is wrong here...I have crashes when I back in the main screen also...

Sometimes i get ctd's when trying to return to the main game menu, i don't know if that is the issue. Other than that i would suggest you follow Meneth's advice and try and talk to the guys in the SWMH thread.

And i actually support the additions of the Syrian/Iraqi desert. It was very sparsely populated during the CKII timeframe and most trade caravans and armies heading from Mesopotamia to the Levant and Egypt would follow the Euphrates to Northern Syria and then head down the coast, because that was much safer and much more managable logistically.

Last edited:
On the topic of this thread being highly active lately:

By my calculations, Project Balance will have the same number of posts as the Prince & the Thane in 135 days (roughly 4.5 months), assuming the rate of posts stay constant for both. By then, both threads will have a bit over 7500 posts. Numbers used for the calculations:
Project Balance: 309 posts in 238 hours (31.2 per day)
The Prince and the Thane: 123 posts in 238 hours (12.4 per day)

By my calculations, Project Balance will have the same number of posts as the Prince & the Thane in 135 days (roughly 4.5 months), assuming the rate of posts stay constant for both. By then, both threads will have a bit over 7500 posts. Numbers used for the calculations:

You and your statistics...:)

Last edited:

You and your stats. Of course, did you take into account that once the new version of Prince and Thane is up, the # of posts there will go up as well? Then again the random variable here is that we don't know when that is. But I'm sure your statistics mastery can account for that uncertainty.

You and your stats. Of course, did you take into account that once the new version of Prince and Thane is up, the # of posts there will go up as well? Then again the random variable here is that we don't know when that is. But I'm sure your statistics mastery can account for that uncertainty.
I'm not taking into account an increase in posts thanks to PB's SWMH compatibility either ;)

And i actually support the additions of the Syrian/Iraqi desert. It was very sparsely populated during the CKII timeframe and most trade caravans and armies heading from Mesopotamia to the Levant and Egypt would follow the Euphrates to Northern Syria and then head down the coast, because that was much safer and much more managable logistically.

I was talking about this??? is it normal?? I mean do you have it also???
http://i.imgur.com/JISUXPV.jpg

and this???
http://i.imgur.com/BtYtSHd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having an erection reading your shit of our map. Please continue.
Don't take it personally. Those changes can be a bit confusing at first (and the oasis are a bit ugly, though they serve their purpose well).

hehe...The map is amazing mate...I just want to make sure I have it installed right...
Edit: why England's color is Grey though??? and Leon's is like France's...

EDIT: I hope you are joking about that shit etc...I take it as a joke cause I don't like that kind of talk here...

Don't take it personally. Those changes can be a bit confusing at first (and the oasis are a bit ugly, though they serve their purpose well).

Exactly...but why someone to take this personally???

Please calm down, greek strategos.

Axl, please don't egg him on.

I'm always calm...That's my job anyway...
Maybe I misunderstood his words...

Meneth
What do you understand of this???

I thought he was mucking me...though I was one of the first people suggesting SWMH for P.B...

So???

Last edited:
To steer this thread back on topic, here's the current changelog for 3.1.10:

• Split the Cumans in two, Cumania and Kipchaks. Credit goes to neondt
  • Being Cynical no longer prevents you from using the Holy War, County Conqest, or Muslim Invasion CBs
  • Increased the number of troops the Warrior Cult building provides to 225 (from 150), but made it reduce levies from *all* sources by 25%, in order to simulate the Pagans' slow decline
  • Increased the Prestige cost of refusing to join offensive wars to 50 (was 25)
  • Reduced the Piety gain from sieges by 25%
  • Taking a capital in a war now contributes 20% more than a regular holding
  • *All* revolt CBs now let you gain warscore by occupying any attacker's holdings
  • All Holy War restrictions are removed from the Teutonic Order if the target is Pagan
  • All Holy War restrictions are removed from the Knights Templar and Hospitaler if the target is Muslim

Looks good. Since this appears to already have quite a number of changes already, do you have a tentative/vague ETA?

Looks good. Since this appears to already have quite a number of changes already, do you have a tentative/vague ETA?
Sometime next week.
If any critical issues are discovered at any point a patch will be out within a day, probably sooner. That happening does seem unlikely though.

I was talking about this??? is it normal?? I mean do you have it also???
http://i.imgur.com/JISUXPV.jpg

and this???
http://i.imgur.com/BtYtSHd.jpg

Yes.

To be fair, the african oases', will disappear in the next SWMH release, in favor of some actual lines of territory down through Sahara. But i'm positive that the Syrian/Iraqi changes are here to stay.

And the provinces are not isolated, so i don't see the problem. They are still fully accessible.

When it comes to the colours, i'm not actually sure about why the present setup was chosen. I think Aasmul would be the best man to answer that question.