• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am going to go out on a limb and say that he will have 2 more children and that he will die in 1375

1. Where is the Pope physically located?
2. In what year will Max die? (He is now 57.)
3. How many more children will he have?

1. Orbetello
2. 1365 or 1366
3. One.

Congratulations, you're the first winner! He's already sent me his names, which I'll put on the OP shortly.

A rich 57-year old influential Herzog marrying a 20-year young beautiful lady....
I'm sure it's love ;)

Of course it is. What else could it be?

Well of course! Age is but a number, right?

Exactly right!

I am going to go out on a limb and say that he will have 2 more children and that he will die in 1375

Here's another winner! (The date is still up for grabs.) Send me a male and female name via PM.

Hum, the new wife of Max has some interesting claims ;) Are they inheritable ? If they are, Max might still need to buy extra piety, if you know what I mean ... ;)

I don't think they are, but I'm honestly not sure.

Just wondering, what's going on in Brandenburg, and why is it not yet Hohenzollern land? :D

Nothing, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if Brandenburg is a 2PM going into EU3. As for the second half of your question, I blame lack of opportunity. :)

Congratulations, you're the first winner! He's already sent me his names, which I'll put on the OP shortly.

Huh? You quoted me...

1. Avignon (like real life :D )
3. 0 (so we won´t name any one :D )

Sorry! SirkTheMonkey got Ortebello first (even if he spelled it wrong).
Damn, so I did. What a horrible thing it would be to lose my names on a technicality. I don't even have a decent excuse since I had CK2 loaded at the time to check if the Pope could plausibly end up there.

Damn, so I did. What a horrible thing it would be to lose my names on a technicality. I don't even have a decent excuse since I had CK2 loaded at the time to check if the Pope could plausibly end up there.

We'll let it slide this one time. ;)

Apologies to Ricardo Rolo -- sometime during the last update, Grimhild was born, but I didn't record a screenshot. A thousand pardons. I do have her flagged, so as she grows up we'll have lots of stories to tell (hopefully).

No problem ;) Anyway we all know that all the children ( in game ) look exactly the same :p

True enough!

To help nudge along the final question -- the year he died in is even numbered. Once I have a winner there (and the second winner sends me the names), we'll be good to update again.

Year he died 1374. Total wild guess. no proper grammar or punctuation

Year he died 1374. Total wild guess. no proper grammar or punctuation

No, but keep guessing!

I'm going to open this up to everybody who's reading the AAR at 10 PM (-6 GMT) this evening, whether they've had a character or not.