• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiepolo.jpg

Name: Alessandro Tiepolo
Date of Birth: 17th September, 1799
Place of Birth: Venice, Austria
Culture: Venetian
Position: Councillor for Venezia
Political affiliation: A-DCP
Biography: Scion of one of the oldest Venetian families with many Doges and Admirals in the family history; Alessandro is one of the old boys of Venetian politics. Fully devoted to Venezia and her preservation aswell as a firm revanchist, Alessandro is a committed conservative and personal friend of the Doge; in addition to being a fabulously wealthy banker. His son, Pasquale, is currently -and much to his embarrassment- ensconced as Duke of Candia.

((I'm just going to put this here since everyone seems to have ignored it, what with Mocenigo dieing and all.))

It seams since the federation is on the brink of deterorating, it seams fit for me to deliver the last peice of news left to me from Von Tirpitz when he left.

If, a military dictatoship is established in the Danubian Federation von Tirpitz's can and will bring in his extensive web of allies to remove the dictatoship and re-establish the democracy, or if by a 2/3 majority vote he will re-establish the austrian monarchy with the heir of the habsburg family on the throne. This will only occur if and when a military dictatoship is established.

- Leopald Kaufmann, aid to Otto von Tirpitz

((when is the update? How many generals have sided against the coup? Cause I read the rules and we have 3 so our chances are pretty good. Gloa, are you gonna order your soldiers to march on vienna? that is the only way we can establish the new government.))

EDIT: ((how many allies can you have otto? prussia seems like the only likely one, but speaking of allies did i mention my time in russia? MWAHAHA! and the habsburgs are dead.))

((when is the update? How many generals have sided against the coup? Cause I read the rules and we have 3 so our chances are pretty good. Gloa, are you gonna order your soldiers to march on vienna? that is the only way we can establish the new government.))

((Update was going to be Tuesday evening I think.))

Alessandro walks in, looking irritated. Without glancing at the other Councillors we goes and takes the seat marked 'Venezia'.

Gentlemen, I hear there is a rebellion ongoing?

tiepolo.jpg

Name: Alessandro Tiepolo
Date of Birth: 17th September, 1799
Place of Birth: Venice, Austria
Culture: Venetian
Position: Councillor for Venezia
Political affiliation: A-DCP
Biography: Scion of one of the oldest Venetian families with many Doges and Admirals in the family history; Alessandro is one of the old boys of Venetian politics. Fully devoted to Venezia and her preservation aswell as a firm revanchist, Alessandro is a committed conservative and personal friend of the Doge; in addition to being a fabulously wealthy banker. His son, Pasquale, is currently -and much to his embarrassment- ensconced as Duke of Candia.

Welcome to this body, I hope I have the same relations as I did with your predecessor! ((Aww, I hoped you would change party, third time's the charm :())

Alessandro walks in, looking irritated. Without glancing at the other Councillors we goes and takes the seat marked 'Venezia'.

Yes, the ignorant government has gone on for too long. You could join us if you would like, seeing as most of the generals are staying neutral or fleeing the country and the rest fighting the turk.

Welcome to this body, I hope I have the same relations as I did with your predecessor! ((Aww, I hoped you would change party, third time's the charm :())
Oh? And what would those be, Councillor...?

((Look into that man's eyes. There is no spark of radicalism.))

Oh? And what would those be, Councillor...?

((Look into that man's eyes. There is no spark of radicalism.))

Amiable on the outside, on the inside, depends on how tense the situation is. ((Yeah, I had a feeling it was a forlorn hope :p I have a new business, asking possibly soon to be dead characters who could become much more strategic and useful as new characters))

((There is no spark of anything, you sure that's not a portrait of a corpse?))

((exactly it's a portrait, imagine the hours that man would have to wait until the painter finally got to his face. Pictures are much more desirable!))

EDIT: ((who is a general that sided with the federation?!))

Years ago, my father fought to make the Danubian Federation, and I too now have the chance to fight for a revolutionary cause. Now I see two pathways: Either one that will allow a corrupt government to exist, or one that will take rule away from civilians. I do not agree with either. I do, however, have a chance to ensure that this military government will one day give up its power once our great Federation has been saved. Therefore, in order to end corruption and ensure the continuity of democracy, I will SUPPORT this coup.
-General Elias DeSanctis
((Lol, Monecigo has been reincarnated instantly.))

Yes, the ignorant government has gone on for too long. You could join us if you would like, seeing as most of the generals are staying neutral or fleeing the country and the rest fighting the turk.
Thank you Councillor, but as you appear to be a rebel I would rather not take your word at face value.

((There is no spark of anything, you sure that's not a portrait of a corpse?))
((Hush. It's perfect.))

Hello Councillor Tiepolo, there is indeed a rebellion going on. As I did with your predeccessor, I extend my hand in friendship.

As for the Generals I wish to make a certain fact clear. We, the members of the A-DCP, control much of the industry of this federation. Most of Austria's industry is under my personal control, specifically the armaments industry. Other state's industries are owned by their respective members of the A-DCP (who have/had the money to invest in industry) thanks to their occupations as capitalists or aristocrats. The Radicals claim to be the voice of the workers. They have influence across the federation, notably in heavy industrial areas such as Bohemia.

The point I am trying to make is that even if this coup were to succeed, the industry of the Federation would be frozen. I doubt your troops would remain loyal if they have no food to eat, weapons to wield nor clothes to wear. You may beat our armies but you cannot be our industry.

~ Victor Kraus, GCM, Foreign Minister

Hello Councillor Tiepolo, there is indeed a rebellion going on. As I did with your predeccessor, I extend my hand in friendship.

As for the Generals I wish to make a certain fact clear. We, the members of the A-DCP, control much of the industry of this federation. Most of Austria's is under my personal control, specifically the armaments industry. Other state's industries are owned by their respective members of the A-DCP (who have/had the money to invest in industry). The Radicals claim to be the voice of the workers. They have influence across the federation, notably in heavy industrial areas such as Bohemia.

The point I am trying to make is that even if this coup were to succeed, the industry of the Federation would be frozen. I doubt your troops would remain loyal if they have no food to eat, weapons to wield nor clothes to wear. You may beat our armies but you cannot be our industry.

~ Victor Kraus, GCM, Foreign Minister

user11

((So as long as the Radicals remain loyal, the coup will fail you're saying. What if the Radicals switched and there were general strikes across the Federation. Not saying anything, I just like injecting paranoia across the Federation~))

((At what point will all this coup-politicking have its effect? Because I don't want too much to happen while I'm asleep))

EDIT: ((how many allies can you have otto? prussia seems like the only likely one, but speaking of allies did i mention my time in russia? MWAHAHA! and the habsburgs are dead.))

((I dont feel like spoilig the surpise of how many allies I have, hehehehe. The habsburgs are dead damn i need to find another noble family to give the throne too if the referendum votes yes... Assuming there is a military dictatorship.))

((4 generals! check and mate guys, I read the rules! and im pretty sure rednomnoms is still in-charge of the Skala Italian Army? Man this is gonna be too easy))
Glad to have you Councillor Elias, might I request you sending your soldiers to vienna immediately to instate the righteous military council and overthrow these self-concerning federals?

EDIT: ((I'm a royal ;) ))

(Hey Ab Ovo, you may want to clear you PM box in case anyone has to contact you, especially with your new character making his appearance.)

Status
Not open for further replies.