• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey AZ I have another titbit for you. I know you said you wanted to make it more interesting to play minor countries but, does it have to apply to all of the non-player countries? In my current game as Germany I am trying to take out France and the usual way is to go though Luxembourg. However it has 14 divisions. The whole country has about 300 thousand people so it is just a bit unrealistic plus makes it difficult to attack France the usual way. The massive Belgian army is sitting in Liege and instead of just walking though the Ardennes you end up fighting 40 allied divisions as soon as you dow Belgium who is not even an allied country. So if you could keep the huge buffing up of minor countries to just player ones it might be a bit more realistic. The most any country can put in uniform for the whole war is about 10 per cent of the population so Lux could maybe get one or two divisions. Anyway just a thought. If others would share their experience here you could get a better feel for this issue. Thanks for the great job again.
delanonne:confused:

I got no leader to lead my troop :eek:
Which nation? It might be usual (vanilla DH stuff), depending on which country it is, since the mod only adds leaders for some new nations, Commie FRA, Commie ITA and DDR.

delanonne said:
Hey AZ I have another titbit for you. I know you said you wanted to make it more interesting to play minor countries but, does it have to apply to all of the non-player countries? In my current game as Germany I am trying to take out France and the usual way is to go though Luxembourg. However it has 14 divisions.
I've also spoted this in my games (I've even posted a screenshot here -Awesome-Screenshots/page72 , but I did not change anything (AFAIK) that would possible cause it. I think it's some issue regarding 1.03beta.

I've also spoted this in my games (I've even posted a screenshot here -Awesome-Screenshots/page72 , but I did not change anything (AFAIK) that would possible cause it. I think it's some issue regarding 1.03beta.

My guess is that the AI is benefiting from the National Development Plan (for extra IC) and the Minimum Wage and Medical Breakthrough (for increased MP) decisions. The minimum wage decision seems to increase the MP too much. In my current 1933 South African game my daily MP increase is .09 which in DH terms is a lot. I'm sure I'll still need to mobilize before I declare war on Portugal in order to establish my foothold in Europe but the bump in MP is quite high. As for the Development Plan, I exploit it a lot in order to avoid having to build IC on my own...I fund the program by selling BPs.

These aren't necessarily complaints since I am indeed enjoying the mod ;)

My guess is that the AI is benefiting from the National Development Plan (for extra IC) and the Minimum Wage and Medical Breakthrough (for increased MP) decisions. The minimum wage decision seems to increase the MP too much. In my current 1933 South African game my daily MP increase is .09 which in DH terms is a lot. I'm sure I'll still need to mobilize before I declare war on Portugal in order to establish my foothold in Europe but the bump in MP is quite high. As for the Development Plan, I exploit it a lot in order to avoid having to build IC on my own...I fund the program by selling BPs.

These aren't necessarily complaints since I am indeed enjoying the mod ;)
Tks for feedback. I'll take a look in these issues as soon as I can.

Then it must be the servers themselves.
Unfortunatelly, Filesmelt sometimes doesn't work as it should be. I saw that some days ago when trying to access a flag file upon there.
BTW, Supeerme, did you find the cause of the CTD you experienced?

I strongly suggest that you find another place to host your files. Clicking on the link causes my computer to freeze up. When I do access the file host, the connection times out. Please tell me why I should download your mod when you host it on such an unreliable server?

Last edited:
On 1 june 1944 at 23h, in a game with Republican Spain, the game always freezes. Anyone having the same problem?

On 1 june 1944 at 23h, in a game with Republican Spain, the game always freezes. Anyone having the same problem?
I browsed through the files and find something that might be causing this. Is Germany a democratic nation in your game?
If not, please, check savedebug.txt in the main DH folder and report me the error that shall be in the final lines. Tks.

I strongly suggest that you find another place to host your files. Clicking on the link causes my computer to freeze up. When I do access the file host, the connection times out. Please tell me why I should download your mod when you host it on such an unreliable server?
I will be uploading the file to Mediafire soon. Maybe it will already be a "beta 2" version, with some more content and changes as suggested. :)

I browsed through the files and find something that might be causing this. Is Germany a democratic nation in your game?
If not, please, check savedebug.txt in the main DH folder and report me the error that shall be in the final lines. Tks.

No, Germany is nazi as usually but I didn't find any errors in savedbug.txt. However, I noticed that my game freezes an hour before the Spanish divisions in German territory redeploy in Madrid, after the Bitter peace event.

Beats me. Really don't know where to look for answers. No file that affects the Bitter Peace have been changed and I didn't find any other one event that matches the event date than one triggered by Dem GER. :(

Steppen, I have exactly the same problem. 1944, June 1, when going from 23:00 to 00:00. Nazi Germany is in play, not Democratic.

Which country are you playing with? The Ussr is defeated?

Maybe it's something regarding new released countries or something like that...

Somewhat beefed up Latvia (national development plan is very lovely if combined with cheat "money" in case of saving hopelessly outgunned countries ;) ), with 8-10 fort levels, holding against Germany. USSR has signed bitter peace few months ago. Germans are going into Iran.