• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's what makes it a challenge! I think you can actually at least put up a decent fight on the land; YUG terrain is horrid and the ITA divisions generally aren't all that spectacular. Not having played HPP I can't say how it affects ITA land combat performance.

Q3: What part specifically? I taught my screenshots covered it enough :sad:

When I say world map I mean like a fully zoomed out political map of the world, just so lazy forgetful people like me can see the world at a glance. :)

By the way, I just noticed your English is better than mine. :laugh:

You’re English very good. Just me being nosey.

That's what makes it a challenge! I think you can actually at least put up a decent fight on the land; YUG terrain is horrid and the ITA divisions generally aren't all that spectacular. Not having played HPP I can't say how it affects ITA land combat performance.

Hmm, I´ll think about that :)

When I say world map I mean like a fully zoomed out political map of the world, just so lazy forgetful people like me can see the world at a glance. :)

By the way, I just noticed your English is better than mine. :laugh:

Americas are boring, and I´ve regularily posted you some world maps :p But I guess your want that "poster" map, am I right? :D

I guess you wanted to write "You´re speaking English very good.". Sometimes a word gets lost even when I´m writing :)