• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's better. The complete lack of "Next update" and the "Thanks for reading!" scared the living shit out of me :D

Nah, you got me you pesky ()... Not sure what, fill it out as you like ;)

Yo dawg, I heard you have never written an AAR :D

Good thing the SU took on Germany before the Allies landed. The Final Struggle would have been much messier.

Good thing the SU took on Germany before the Allies landed. The Final Struggle would have been much messier.

Shame there is almost no way to get Ethiopia to Comintern... :sad:

Chapter X: The Unification of Ethiopia

My MP count is running low, so I need to take desperate measures in order to prevent my army fighting less efficient, or even worse, prevent it from possible shattering...

clipboard04aj.jpg

From the point it looks like that Germany will be defeated soon enough... Also note that Brazil might cause some trouble on American continents...

clipboard05l.jpg

Wow, why would Vichy France (sorry, it´s not actually a Vichy France) join Axis at this point? They´d better have strong army though...

clipboard06u.jpg

Who the hell am I at war with? Am I at war with Lebanon and Syria? That´s hilarious! :D (I don´t mind it, I can keep the good laws up :p)...

And how about joining Allies? That wouldn´t be in harmony with my liberation plans! It´s better to have an Ethiopian leader than some English imperialistic colonizer!

clipboard07sj.jpg

Mesafint is getting stronger, but it´s still not enough to overthrow Mekwanint in order to join the Workers countries...

clipboard08l.jpg

Down with Fascists! Charge!

clipboard09ytr.jpg

Germany is history now; Axis is done for in Europe...

clipboard10n.jpg

Damn those French! I´ve lost an axis of attack due to their liberation! Never mind, Ethiopia will prevail anyway!

clipboard11rx.jpg

“Damn it, where are those transports!? We need to get out of here!”

I´ve told you that you´ll regret even setting a foot on Eastern Africa! For the Emperor!

clipboard12r.jpg

“Ethiopian National Broadcast reports that almost 400 thousand Italian soldiers were captured during the campaign “Liberation of Eritrea”! Long live the Emperor!”

clipboard13y.jpg

“According to the Soviet Union, Mussolini was shot during the Liberation of Rome, after which his loyalist surrendered to Red Army.”

clipboard14a.jpg

This concludes the 10th chapter; I hope you enjoyed it... Ask, rate, comment, suggest and subscribe! See you next time! :)

Nice one!
I've read about HPP and that Emergency Draft law is a nice thing to have. So what's next? :)

It´s indirectly indicated the latest chapter! :)

What the.... Iraq attacks axis Syria!

Nice update!

Yeah, because Iraq went Allied earlier... And after the creation of Vichy, these two states were released: Lebanon and Syria... Both of them have PA ruling party, so no surprise they joined Axis ;)

Chapter XI: Taking the Initiative​

After nine years of exhausting warfare against the Italian Kingdom, we´ve finally prevailed! Our troops have been redeployed to Addis Ababa, where they will receive further orders...

clipboard01pg.jpg

We´ve made a great progress in our research in “only” nine years, having our Education technology on par even with the most developed countries in the World, but still lacking behind them in pretty much everything else...

clipboard02yt.jpg

clipboard03vi.jpg

For no apparent reason, Romania has joined Axis... They´ll sink together with currently land-locked (from the Soviet Union) member of the Axis, Bulgaria...

clipboard04b.jpg

Romania has surrendered outright, while Bulgaria formed a GiE in Tokyo...

clipboard05hr.jpg

I´ve loaded up as UK in 1936 to show you one interesting thing... I´ve could figure out this by myself, but it would take some clicking and picture explains this better :)

Ethiopia is land-locked by Infrastructure in Eastern Africa, meaning that there shouldn´t be any reinforcements for our new enemy (except ports)... We´ll find out soon enough anyway! :)

clipboard06zg.jpg

I needed to drop down my laws in order to ease the War Exhaustion tense caused by them... Now I´ll be slowly dropping down, meaning my National Unity will grow faster once again :)

clipboard07k.jpg

After a year of extensive preparations (mostly building units and Infrastructure in my inhabited provinces), I´ve decided to Declare War on the UK, because of possible territorial gains...

clipboard08ea.jpg

How will Ethiopia fight against English colonizers? Will be there any unexpected invasions of Somalia or Eritrea? How is the struggle between Soviet Union and Empire of Japan looking like?

Answers on these questions will be resolved in the next chapter! :)

Heh... Nice teaser you got there, although I missed some narrative. Will you follow a Scottish Highlander in the next chapter? Please? :D

Two things though:
- Is there anything to gain from attacking that worthless British land? Are there ICs or resources anywhere?
- "Landlocked" means that a country is completely surrounded by land, lakes or closed seas. So Bulgaria and Ethiopia aren't landlocked (in this game).

Heh... Nice teaser you got there, although I missed some narrative. Will you follow a Scottish Highlander in the next chapter? Please? :D

I´ve loaded up as UK in 1936 to show you one interesting thing... I´ve could figure out this by myself, but it would take some clicking and picture explains this better :)

This is a narrative text! I´ve told you what I did, like I would IRL! :mad: :p

Is there anything to gain from attacking that worthless British land? Are there ICs or resources anywhere?

No, it´s almost a crappy land, there aren´t any ICs I think, but there is a bit of MP in f.e. Khartoum or Mombassa :)

"Landlocked" means that a country is completely surrounded by land, lakes or closed seas. So Bulgaria and Ethiopia aren't landlocked (in this game).

OK, you nit-picker! :p

Bulgaria doesn´t share border with the almighty Soviet Union at the moment, but after (meanwhile) Soviet Union occupies the former Romanian-Bulgarian border, then the Bulgaria will stop being "land-locked" via Romania, which was protecting it from Soviet Union...

Ethiopia is "land-locked" from the UK´s further provinces, because I can´t cross these provinces with my army, so LVL 1 Infra provinces are functioning as a lake, unless UK will build Infrastructure there...

Happy? :D

Nice ^^ you'll start fun now , or you are hoping to get in the comintern first?

Commies are biased against kingdoms :(

P.S. I think I´ll make an update tomorrow or day after it; I´m pretty much sure I won´t do it today (Will I? :p)...

Chapter XII: Expanding Borders

All right, I needed to set up my OOB once again, but this time I´ve skipped the Corps level; these big provinces are almost fit for Army Groups... At this point Ethiopians are advancing in all directions, meeting very feeble to none resistance...

clipboard09ab.jpg

At this point, I´m reaching these “Infra walls”, which prevent me from further advancing to Africa...

clipboard10jl.jpg

Berbera (the British port in Somalia) is taken... British couldn´t resist the overwhelming force coming in from all directions...

clipboard11yx.jpg

That´s it, no more advancing... “Infra walls” are reached, garrisons in towns and ports established... Fairly easy conquest, but I was kind of expecting that...

clipboard12j.jpg

I´ve placed majority of my troops on the former Ethiopian/UK border, to prevent them from attrition and all units are now directly under the control of Ethiopian Imperial Army...

clipboard13r.jpg

So much for conquering Africa! :)

P.S. The next chapter is going to be the last one, there will be 9 screenshots in it and... I won´t spoil, just sit tight and look forward to it! :)

Also this update was quite simplistic; I wanted to write a new chapter but my literal source of inspiration has run dry, so you´ve to take it as it is :sad:

:sad: You're not going to research TPs?

I´ve never taught of this, I was kind of busy with Italians till 1945 and I´ve forgoteen to mod the end date from 1.1.1948 (yeah, I could still change it but I´ve finished playing like 2 weeks ago :)) and then... Also with "Emergency Draft" the IC efficiency is reduced by 40%, so it would take forever to actually build TPs, even INF and MIL are building so long... :D

I can pass you the save if you want to build TPs :p