• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't recall there being an Ordination of Married Women Act of 1100...
971547FA905811F652971CB96B8C4BC83302DFE5
Chastity is an invention of the roman catholic church during the reign of gregory. Believe it or not, bishops are single or forced to be single since 1085. The on who were already married and in fun ctionwere forced to celibacy. Gregory was not funny.

Chastity is an invention of the roman catholic church during the reign of gregory. Believe it or not, bishops are single or forced to be single since 1085. The on who were already married and in fun ctionwere forced to celibacy. Gregory was not funny.

The church doesn't like funny things.

What happens when the heir to the throne of Poland-Lithuania has a child with the Queen of Ruthenia who is then tutored by a Swede and marries the only child of the 76-year-old King of Denmark-Sweden?

This:

superkingdom.png

Those were some damn good wedding gifts.

Maybe not strange to other people, but I have never seen such a thing before.

Last edited:
I had a game in which France inherited the ERE, which immediatly broke, but what "often" happens is the ERE which manage to get Jerusalem.

That reminds me of a game I was playing a month ago. It seemed like Tywin and Tyrion made amends and became good friends after Tywin moved on after the death of his wife and got the lustful trait.

Sadly, 'lil Tywin died before his father, making Tyrion's second born son heir of Casterly Rock - a dwarf named Maynard "the Imp".

Hahaha! :D I think I read something about 2 parents with the same traits might give offspring with the negative trait...

Not gonna post another pic, cause whats the point, but this couple... Second child, a daughter, was another imbecile, then they had 3 more daughter, until at last they had a son. Seems at least neutral in terms of intelligence thankfully.

What bothers me more is that I saw my heir was a genius and I thought "hey, Im gonna capitalise on this" and went on to find the smartest most virtuous lass in the whole freaking world, which turned out to be some daughter of a mayor lost in the middle of finland where not even Santa would find them... Kay, theyre not coming to me so I went and invaded their land and made them my courtiers, and then it turns out it was completely pointless and I get more imbeciles than I ever got this far :angry: At least I guess she's easy on the eyes and may breed a good looking emperor...

F3288CE087842CA97A1523143A13D9C70DD30715

Muslim Georgia? Dominating the Caucasus?

This didn't last very long before it turned Kurdish, which I also thought was weird.

I've seen this, actually. In all likelihood, what happened was the Sultan got the event to fire giving him the option to adopt the Georgian culture and he did, while the rest of his family remained Kurdish.