• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your now allied with the Emperor? POLAND WILL TO ALPHA CENTAURI!

I love the nice touch of how much bigger Polandball's eyes get when he hears Austria is HRE :)

Absolutely classic!

Your now allied with the Emperor? POLAND WILL TO ALPHA CENTAURI!

Well....if you put it that way then perhaps ;)

Well, I don't know how long this alliance is gonna last :/

Well it has lasted for the entire game (30years or so) believe it or not :p

I love the nice touch of how much bigger Polandball's eyes get when he hears Austria is HRE :)

Absolutely classic!

Classic and classic, rather stereotype eh? :)

Why can't Polandball just ask for a crown?

Since when did people ask for a crown? Jikes that would be so polite and the completely right way to do it, in opposite with the sword and the shield....:D

poor polandball feeling nagged by Sir knowsalot, and indeed with all sorts of issues about Austria as HRE

Sir. Knowsalot is truly the personification of Sir. Knowsalot in this series, though i doubt he is smarter than the avarage human, it's just King Polandball that is backwards (to put it nicely). Austria has been a completely annoying ally since the beginning, you know the alliance system in Eu3 i pressume but as the HRE....well...Let's say i will play it as Mussolini did with Germany during WW2...heh :laugh:

Why, think of all the Imperial wars you will be pulled into! BANZAI!

horrid thought, i don't have that kind of stamina in Poland to wage that many wars!

yes! own electors for free! then bam! f*ck the crown, helo imperial throne! :evilgrin:

Well....that could also work.....heh :D

Cracking updates, especially the ones concerning war with Bohemia. Polandball pulling out a musket on Bohemiaball was particularly pleasing!

morningSIDEr: Thanks alot! it's really helpful with appreciative comments :)

Sup folks and followers! Just wanted to let you know that the community based forum magazine that i am currently head of has just released a new number, it would be cool if you could head on over, read it and tell me what you thought about it in it's feedback thread.

that would be so swell! :)

Heres the link: AARlander edition 5

Ridiculous. This AAR needs a big-azz Caveat Emptor on the very first page. I just shorted out a perfectely good keyboard by exhorting a sip of tea while reading this.

Exceedingly entertaining and a refreshing take on the AAR. I reckon if you keep this up, we got ourselves the next OOTS pretender right here and now.

Six thumbs up, Siskel!

Ridiculous. This AAR needs a big-azz Caveat Emptor on the very first page. I just shorted out a perfectely good keyboard by exhorting a sip of tea while reading this.

Exceedingly entertaining and a refreshing take on the AAR. I reckon if you keep this up, we got ourselves the next OOTS pretender right here and now.

Six thumbs up, Siskel!

Thanks alot! :D

Btw what is Caveat Emptor and OOTS? :)

Thanks alot! :D

Btw what is Caveat Emptor and OOTS? :)

Caveat Emptor -- Latin for "Let the Buyer Beware." I don't know OOTS either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.