• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Summercat

Technically, An Otter
106 Badges
Feb 6, 2009
sfw.furaffinity.net
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • King Arthur II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
Hey all -

Just wondering, but would there be any interest for a MLP:FiM mod for Crusader Kings 2?

--==|Edit, 11-26|==--

Well, since people seem to be interested (I left this alone after no bites, came back a week later to see 11 pages), I guess we better start organizing!

--==|EDIT,21 June 2013|==--

My Little Crusader Ponies
A Mod for Crusader Kings II

My Little Crusader Ponies is a mod intending to recreate the lands of Equestria and beyond in the turbulent times soon after the first Hearths Warming. Equestria is a Kingdome in all but name. The three tribes of Earth ponies, Pegasi and Unicorns have settled their lands and begin a new life. However will the friendships between the realms last, or will old hatreds boiled up again?

But internal problems aren’t the only threats. Form the costs come winged waders, with the bodies of birds and lions. To the north the Chrystal King has declared himself Emperor and seeks to expand his dominion. The wild beasts and tribes of the forests and deserts to the south and west test the strength of the frontiers. And across the see a new empire is rising in the name of an almighty being.

Will Equestria, freedom and friendship rise? Or will you reduce it all to ashes?

Features:
- 12 different payable races
- New art and graphics
- New events and gameplay
- A beautiful new map
- And much more

Mod Diaries:
Mod Diary 1 – An Introduction and the Map

This mod is still a work in progress. Any help with art and music as well as programmers is greatly appreciated. Please contact mrguymiah for details.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I would certainly be, I loved the Equestria mod for Victoria II :D

I want to show these fillty christians the Earth Pony way :3

Reactions:
Fun fact - I finally decided to give that show a try out of sheer amazement that a pony mod showed up for Vicky II. Now GF and I are card-carrying bronies. Pony mod would be great, but doing the art assets is no small task.

Reactions:
Yes, maybe images for events will be easy: images from the serie, and fan-arts (with permission of the authors, of course). But create the portraits would be hard as hell :S

I was wondering if somebody would start up a mod based on this. I couldn't do it, because the CK2 files confuse me, but I say full steam ahead on the Ponymod :)

How about the Mongols get replaced by a horde of brightly coloured Ponies hellbent on spreading Love and Tolerance everywhere?

If you don´t love and tolerate them, they will kill you and your family. Until everyone love them XD

Reactions:
Like so?

twizmp9r.png

Stop forcing your 'love for ponies' on everyone else, you are nothing more than furries with a moe-fetish.
It's a flipping mod idea, so saying that they are forcing anything on anyone is completely retarded.
I feel that the Paradox Forum community is getting worse than the TW community, which is horrible.

Reactions: