• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I remember I did a game once as Ireland, when I had inflation of 150% (this was before I understood how to play the game, I invest everything into minting on day one)
I got through it, but it sucked.

So you suggest that I should continue?

Keep going keep going keep going!!
I've never played eu1. If you do a gameplay aar highlighting differences between eu1 and eu3, i would be really interested.anyways, who cares about a little inflation?
Kill those french, are they bothering you?
Conquer the world ye mighty

Keep going keep going keep going!!
I've never played eu1. If you do a gameplay aar highlighting differences between eu1 and eu3, i would be really interested.anyways, who cares about a little inflation?
Kill those french, are they bothering you?
Conquer the world ye mighty

I can't tell differences between EU1 and EU3 because I don't have EU3. And I guess I could continue France should not be problem since I'm playing on very easy/coward. :blush: (Well it's my second time playing EU1 anyway)

Great to see an EU1 AAR again, please keep it going!

The challenge with France is that they can support twice the number of troops you can in a given province. If I were you, I'd try blitzing Paris and grabbing Normady, which is a great base for future wars.

That might just work. I'll try that.

Okay this AAR is no officaly dead. I tried to do new update just changed difficulty to normal normal france destroyed me. But still I can't understand why my navy lost to them...to be honest my 25 warships lost to 5 France warships...

Was your naval maintenance at full. Were your ships old ones from the start of the game?

Yes maintenance was full and I guess my naval tech was like 2 or 3 so... And does it matter anymore I can't continue this AAR anymore.

I've never played EU 1. To be honest, I'm startled at how good the graphics are. It reminds me alot of EU 2, but I almost think there are more "neat things" in these screenshots, like the guy building the wall.

Sorry, Sarys, that you couldn't continue. Looks like you were doing all right for a while. What was the thing about Turkey -- you were trying to start a late Crusade?

Rensslaer

me2 - btw. is there any chance the old AARs of EU1 and 2 are available? I keep on receipt the 503 error on both of my early 2000s AARs

me2 - btw. is there any chance the old AARs of EU1 and 2 are available? I keep on receipt the 503 error on both of my early 2000s AARs

Any of the old europa-universalis.com links you see (including the ones in your sig, I just tried) work if you replace the "www.europa-universalis.com" part with the current "forum.paradoxplaza.com". Unfortunately, the clear majority of older image host links don't work anymore so the screenshots are gone in most older AARs. :(

thx!