• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What are the changed cultures in CK2+ ? additional ones or not ? if not I can integrate it directly in my mod for better compatibility.

for cultures there are 2 changes: the vanilla-culture "manden" is at ck2+ typed "mande". and for 2 dynasties the culture changed from "norway" to ck2+-culture "icelandic".

the second change is more for uniformity. wiz added some dynasties with an extra file esp. for africa and arabia. the name-conventions there follows the vanilla with "-id" at the end instead of your "banu " and "al-" prefixes. and for adapting your mod onto ck2+ i changed that names to ck2+ conventions. but thats only cosmetics (and my spleen ´cause its necessary for using correct war-names in german localisation) ;)

thats all. nothing more.

Last edited:
for cultures there are 2 changes: the vanilla-culture "manden" is at ck2+ typed "mande". and for 2 dynasties the culture changed from "norway" to ck2+-culture "icelandic".

ok. missed the icelandic in my fast check.
the manden vs mande seems pretty odd though.

Took a look at this mod today and it's very nice. Would you be OK with me integrating it into CK2+? With full credit of course.

ok. missed the icelandic in my fast check.

the manden vs mande seems pretty odd though.

manden/mande is because CK2+ had mande culture before vanilla did, and I never changed it since I use my own set of mande characters.

Took a look at this mod today and it's very nice. Would you be OK with me integrating it into CK2+? With full credit of course.

OK.

manden/mande is because CK2+ had mande culture before vanilla did, and I never changed it since I use my own set of mande characters.

changing it would make it more compatible though. on my side, i've added icelandic culture for compatibility purpose for another mod ( for next release)

Thanks!

changing it would make it more compatible though. on my side, i've added icelandic culture for compatibility purpose for another mod ( for next release)

Fair enough, might as well change it to the Paradox standard in the interests of compatability.

You're integrating this instead of patrum scuta? This mod is nice but when I used it too many of the coat of arms I saw were leafs on a field of colour. White leaf on green... red leaf on white and so on. Not enough variety imo.

You're integrating this instead of patrum scuta? This mod is nice but when I used it too many of the coat of arms I saw were leafs on a field of colour. White leaf on green... red leaf on white and so on. Not enough variety imo.

both can be combined in CK2+.
leaves are not more common than any other pattern : all patterns are equal. if you don't like it don't use it.

both can be combined in CK2+.
leaves are not more common than any other pattern : all patterns are equal. if you don't like it don't use it.

It's true he could combine 0.3, but all future versions of Patrum Scuta won't be allowed in compilations because I want the feedback directly and I want to make sure Solo gets proper credit for his amazing work.

I'll see about combining PS 0.3 with this if you're OK with that, Keanon. The more unique CoAs the better in my mind.

I'll see about combining PS 0.3 with this if you're OK with that, Keanon. The more unique CoAs the better in my mind.

You're completely allowed to integrate 0.3, since I have already allowed P&T to use it I decided to make my new policy count for only future versions, since I think it would be mean to ask him to disintegrate it from his current work.

You're completely allowed to integrate 0.3, since I have already allowed P&T to use it I decided to make my new policy count for only future versions, since I think it would be mean to ask him to disintegrate it from his current work.

Great, thank you.

Great, thank you.

I noticed you used CK2 heraldry. hell, you need to make some selections from it ! A lot of Coa are worse than vanilla's (bad colours, bad design, no fitting for shield, etc...). especially since the latest patches that brought some new well drawn Coa.

I noticed you used CK2 heraldry. hell, you need to make some selections from it ! A lot of Coa are worse than vanilla's (bad colours, bad design, no fitting for shield, etc...). especially since the latest patches that brought some new well drawn Coa.

Yeah, I've been meaning to sit down and make a serious selection of proper CoAs one of these days. Right now I'm mainly fishing for dynasty shields since vanilla has so few of them.

Yeah, I've been meaning to sit down and make a serious selection of proper CoAs one of these days. Right now I'm mainly fishing for dynasty shields since vanilla has so few of them.

I keep adding some new ones at each update but I work slowly as I do some others modding stuff aside of it.

new version.

~35 new landed CoA
C Arborea*
C Bern*
C Bordeaux*
C Brescia*
C Corsica*
C_Gallura (MOD)*
C Hainaut*
C Loon*
C Luxembourg*
C Munster*
C_Nemours (MOD)*
C Nordgau*
C_Nordulandvestra (MOD)*
C Parma*
C Poitiers*
C Provence* (new version)
C Santiago*
C Sundgau*
C_Sudurland (MOD)*
C Toulouse*(new version)
D Alsace*
D Aragon*
D Corsica (MOD)*
D Dauphiné*
D Zaragoza*
K Aquitaine*
K_burgundy_transjurana (MOD)*
K_burgundy_transjurana alt (MOD)*
K Hungary*
K Itlay*
K_provence (MOD)*
K_savoy (MOD)*

~15 new dynastic CoA
de Donzy*
Almohades*
de Comminges*
Colonna di Cinarca*
de Marseille*
de Beauvais*
Sturlungar*
af Oddaverjar*
Ásbirningar
af Haukdælir
Svínfellingar
Vatnsfirðingar
af Haukdælir
~reworked colour set for christians (less green and purple for random CoA).

link in first post.