• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for the late reply. I mean that the Chamber of Magic and Military Academy both have a picture of a settler unit, when it should be Warlocks of Angil and Sorcerers of Angil, respectively.
Okay Ill have alook at this tomorrow if I get the chance... plus also...

A provisional version of the Temples & units has been added. Elves need to be fully populated. If anyone has any screenshots of temple units portraits that can be recruited for Elves please let me have them. It will speed up completion a fair bit!

Sorry for the late reply. I mean that the Chamber of Magic and Military Academy both have a picture of a settler unit, when it should be Warlocks of Angil and Sorcerers of Angil, respectively.

This has now been updated too now... sorry when I generated them I must have not ticked the right (visibility) box. They should be both be correct.
Also the Elven Temples have 3 more entries which I believe makes that complete. Ive also removed the temples that each race cant build.

Let me know if you spot any issues. Will generate some printable versions (white bkgd soon).

Cheers

Good job, thanks a lot!
What I still missing - the overview wich "normal" units are able to be upgraded to temple units. Like rats to palladins of life, vampiers to ancient liches etc. I dont know till now, wich elven unit can be upgraded to the divine unit.

2Coats, why do you refer to the Arethi Elves as "Dark" Elves in the charts? They don't seem like Dark Elves in their fluff text. That they have Warlocks is explained (more of a fork in the road choice). Anyway, seems weird since this isn't reflected in the game.

2Coats, why do you refer to the Arethi Elves as "Dark" Elves in the charts? They don't seem like Dark Elves in their fluff text. That they have Warlocks is explained (more of a fork in the road choice). Anyway, seems weird since this isn't reflected in the game.

Good question, which deserves a good answer.... one of those things I was going to change but overlooked. Ill change it this evening (fingers-crossed) or at least when I get five mins to play with! :)

thanks a lot for these, as the game doesn't give us any vision on the 'big picture' ;)

Does anybody have an overview of the actual tech trees? Or are those completely random?

thanks a lot for these, as the game doesn't give us any vision on the 'big picture' ;)

Does anybody have an overview of the actual tech trees? Or are those completely random?

When you say tech trees, do you mean the Magic research? - then yes.

A List Telling Us What the Pictures Represent

It would be very useful to have a list of the PICTURES and what they represent.

As an example, in the Human Tech Tree the Mechanics Guild has a picture next to it. I assume it is a unit it can produce. But looking at the picture I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.

It would be very useful to have a list of the PICTURES and what they represent.

As an example, in the Human Tech Tree the Mechanics Guild has a picture next to it. I assume it is a unit it can produce. But looking at the picture I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.

Its a fair point. Ideally I would have had the space to include such detail, but since there already is a pretty full and complete wiki, you may wish to refer to that for the detail that isnt in the sheets. :)