• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also Shaytana, Im not sure If this also is a problem with vanilla because I never play that anymore but; I had a pretty annoying situation a few hours ago. I played a vassal of a Duke, and the Duke himself only had 1 county left. When he was being attacked, and lost the war he was forced to give up his county, but then he "auto" ursurped my county and I lost the game. Is this WAD, or is it a problem thats totally vanilla related too?

vannila sadly. :(

Where are the roman titles localised, my obsessive trait won't let me rest until i've turned the Roman title Rex into Exarch for my SPQR game :).

Where are the roman titles localised, my obsessive trait won't let me rest until i've turned the Roman title Rex into Exarch for my SPQR game :).

in localisation\1_titles.csv

vannila sadly. :(

Ah well. Once again good job Shaytana. Finally got into my Germanic pagan game as the Erilaz (Count) of Weimar and Im loving being able to hunt and hold summer fairs. Thanks a ton!

Ah well. Once again good job Shaytana. Finally got into my Germanic pagan game as the Erilaz (Count) of Weimar and Im loving being able to hunt and hold summer fairs. Thanks a ton!

My pleasure :) Hopefully after I'm done with the setup and adding some flavor for the hellenes and romans (they get priority sorry hehe) I will add some to Germanic Pagans as well. :)

In other news:

I have added a Blood of Calgacus to the King of Mystery-donia ;), they now have a vassalized state troop as well and the holy order so gonna put him in the recommended list.

Bingo! :( I put him under Sowilo because of the troop building - otherwise I probably would have put him under Odin-Sol... besides Sowilo is underused. :)

Ahhh, curses. Speaking of religious buildings, is the standard Warrior Cult supposed to be so much weaker than the more specialized versions?

Ahhh, curses. Speaking of religious buildings, is the standard Warrior Cult supposed to be so much weaker than the more specialized versions?

Yeah, it's a result of balancing in a former version, I might up it a bit if I fragment the pagans some more.

My pleasure :) Hopefully after I'm done with the setup and adding some flavor for the hellenes and romans (they get priority sorry hehe) I will add some to Germanic Pagans as well. :)

Hohenstaufen and Wittlesbach maybe? Worshipping Wotan :)

On a side note, you added Ostrogothic kingdom on Balkans, but it's culture is Tiudiskaz. I guess it's not wrong, but looks little abandoned without Ostrogothic culture, especially compared to all this Visigothic lands in Spain.

Hohenstaufen and Wittlesbach maybe? Worshipping Wotan :)

On a side note, you added Ostrogothic kingdom on Balkans, but it's culture is Tiudiskaz. I guess it's not wrong, but looks little abandoned without Ostrogothic culture, especially compared to all this Visigothic lands in Spain.

1 more culture = more lag, but yeah I might put proper Ostrogothic in the future - after all the Crimean Gothia needs it too. For now Tiudiskaz works. :(

Richvh or anyone good with Latin declension:

is this correct: Ala Artoris Invicti?

It's not. Either Ala Artorii Invicti (Troop of the Invincible Artorius (individual)) or Ala Artoriorum Invictorum (Troop of the Invincible Artorii (family))

It's not. Either Ala Artorii Invicti (Troop of the Invincible Artorius (individual)) or Ala Artoriorum Invictorum (Troop of the Invincible Artorii (family))

Thank you, Ala Artorii Invicti it is then. (troop for Cornovia).

I think I might have found a bug. Traits like gregarious, just and kindness no longer effect others opinion of you.

Are you sure? I just gave Just to a character to see and the modifier shows up in tooltip looking at vassal relationship.(does not show in trait yeah)

I've added a troop for Kent. I think I'm going to add one for York as well given it's going to be 0.5B(ritannia).

Then I assume the Imperial Cult, is where the ruler is elevated to a divine status alongside the other gods?

Yes pretty much.