• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brilliant as ever, Polandball's reaction to the comet being very appropriate ... but what does he have to do to find back his crown?

Thanks! If i would tell you what he would have to do, then wouldn't i be ruining the story by telling it before hand?

We must support him, obviously :D To arms, brethren! For polandball!

Happy for your support :) /King Polandball (lol)

HURA! pwrocił król nasz!
the king has returned!

Yah, sorry for the long waiting time again!

I'm sorry for all reader out there for the long waiting time but i'm just popping in to say that as you might have expected that i am updating this irregulary, very irreguarly only once in a while since i've lost all the steam to do anything. Though i hope that within next week i shall have the next chapter up!

For those that still follow, stay tuned :) (hopefully)

Regards.
D.

Btw, if you are reading this, please heade over and read the AARlander Edition 4 and leave your thoughts in the feedback thread, would be very appreciated! :D

And that's why we all love Austria :) . (sarcasm)

Another entertaining comic, Derahan. I'd like to see how the war continues and ends :cool: .

Last edited:
I'm not too sure why I made this, but I just did:
polandball.jpg
And no, your eyes don't deceive you, those really are space shuttles riding Polish eagles.

I guess I made him a new crown. And at this rate, (King) Polandball won't even have to jump, he just walks into the fort.

Last edited:
That...is beautiful.

Hey, still in progress or you just haven't started yet? Either way, I (we) can understand.

I haven't started the next update yet, i will probably start working today but for the next three days i am going on vacation to celebrate my mother birthday so i wouldn't count on getting much work, as i've said in a previous post, i will not set a date for the next update as i count myself as unreliable to hold deadlines. (sorry for that)

Regards.
D.

This is the most epic AAR of all history. You, sir, have my full support! Can't wait for the next episode!

Haha, i wouldn't say it is that good, but i thank you for the words :) Glad to have this much interest in my AAR :D

Not updated in a long time, eh? Just like me, just like me...

Sorry for that, i'm currently recovering from a period of illness which literally drained my energy and i barely did anything for 2 weeks, i'm currently working on the next chapter (it's a little more hard than it seems i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.