• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
False.
Death is obviously going to win.
False. Being Death, he only wins when chaos plays, because chaos likes killing so much more :p

False. Being Death, he only wins when chaos plays, because chaos likes killing so much more :p
False. Since Chaos is in the game, and Odor is going to probably fail a lot, Death will receive a large quantity of points for being such a winner.

I'm rooting for Oder... I mean Order... I like him better.

False.
Death is obviously going to win.

Aw chucks I missed the premiere. At least I'll be able to follow this one -almost- from the beginning :)

False. Since Chaos is in the game, and Odor is going to probably fail a lot, Death will receive a large quantity of points for being such a winner.

Happy to see the comments; I hadn't really thought of a scenario in which Death could win, since he's technically not part of the bet, but who knows? You've certainly given me ideas for the future. ;)

Death always wins out in the end...:mellow:

but Chaos THINKS he wins, so that's a nice thought for the future... :)

What Chaos thinks is irrelevant. Death is master of the Multi-multiverse of multiple multiverses that are full of bacon bits and pancakes smothered with brownies.

What Chaos thinks is irrelevant. Death is master of the Multi-multiverse of multiple multiverses that are full of bacon bits and pancakes smothered with brownies.

Right.

Anyway, got caught up in a couple of things; I'll try to play tomorrow sometime and then update.

Bremen: In which Order realizes the meaning of the word "unlikely"

Now let's see how Order does things! Which designation are you?

"I am Robo-Explorer 1003 beta."

Very good. Would you kindly bring up a map of Bremen?

"ERROR: Key phrase detected. Target not found. Bionic circuits shocked. Shutting down..."*

*Yes, this is a clever reference. Even though it's five years old, please place any references to this awesome reference in the Spoiler tags. Thank you.

Order witnessed his first explosion of Rob in record time. Robo-Explorer 1004 beta materialized almost instantaneously.

You are getting better at this, I see.

"Scanning for sarcasm... sarcasm not found. Adapting to subject 'Order' instead of subject 'Chaos.' Adaptation complete."

Right. My request?

"Map deployed."

bremenupcloseandpersona.jpg

Hmm... not much to work with. Well, I am a believer in free will, so let's give the humans of Bremen the right to vote!

bremenpoliticalreforms.jpg

"Definition not found. What is free will?"

Er... don't worry about it. Forget I said anything.

"Erasing memory... command to not self-destruct has been erased. Shutting down..."

@#$*%!

"Robo-Explorer 1005 beta reporting. Rob has been adjusted to only follow orders when you address Rob by name specifically."

Capital idea. Can we get on with it?

"Yes."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 12, 1840. Order had been in Bremen for a month and had done precisely nothing. He drummed his fingers impatiently inside Rob's cerebral cortex.

Rob, who is our weakest neighbor?

"The human grouping entitled 'Oldenburg.'"

Good! Let's justify a war against them.

Nothing happened.

Are you waiting for an engraved invitation?

"Mission parameters specify that all orders must be preceded by the assigned designator of this robot."

Order was growing irritated. Look, you're an advanced robot. Surely you can determine idioms?

"No."

Could such an automaton, with such a brain, be constructed? Perhaps by feeding in works of great literature?

"This is possible. I will self-destruct so that the next unit might have this capacity. Stand by."

Robo-Explorer 1006 beta had scanned the entirety of all works in the English language.

Just so we're clear -- if I say "Forget I said anything", you will not erase your mind, correct?

"No way, dude! That would be totally lame!"

Order sighed. Look, justify war with Oldenburg. Now.

"You got it, buddy!"

oldenburgmustbeannexed.jpg

While Order waited for the casus belli, Stock Exchange finished.

stockexchange.jpg

"What do you wanna do next, my friend?"

What do you recommend?

"Market Structures are badass!"

Can you adjust your speech pattern to something less idiomatic?

"No problemo, boss! ... ... ... Default speech restored."

Thank God.

"What is God?"

Don't even start. Research Market Structure!

"Acknowledged."

And Oldenburg?

"We have the justification to invade the meatbags requested."

So declare war already!

"We cannot. Human-grouping Prussia will not allow this."

dohwar.jpg

Did you already know this?!

"Yes."

Okay. Fine. A directive for the future: if there is anything I need to know before making a decision, please tell me.

"Understood. Rob will comply."

Let's go after Baden. Is there any problem with that?

"Scanning... no. Prussia will allow this attack."

Wonderful. Let's get started.

badentime.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
While Order waited patiently for Baden's demise, Rob showed him the ultimate fate of Venezuela.

poorjerks.jpg

venezeulabeaten.jpg

Will Chaos be deducted points?

"No. Only events in the proscribed period are eligible for points."

Fair enough. Can we attack Baden yet?

"We will be able to on February 10, 1842... fast forwarding."

Let's get those bastards!

"Warning: Prussia has deemed interference in this war 'Unlikely'; Denmark has deemed interference 'Impossible.'"

It's just Baden. What's the worst that could happen?

unlikelytime.jpg

"Austria has joined the war."

And Prussia?

"Prussia has declined."

So, uh, how bad is it?

"Analysis of Austrian coalition indicates 87 brigades."

And we have?

"1."

Damn.

gloriousindefeat.jpg

annexbremen.jpg

bremengone.jpg

"We did finish Market Structure."

marketstructure.jpg

Lovely. So what do we do now?

"You will be assigned a new country for the remaining 2.5 years of your tenure."

And that country?

"The human-grouping is termed 'The United Kingdom.'"

Now we're talking!!

"Yes, we are."
------------------------------------------------------
Total points: +6 (two technologies), +1 for total score (2 to 17), -50 (annexation) = -43.

Capital update, Avindian, absolutely capital!

Bad news for Order but I believe he shall overcome!

Two fantastic updates! I'm loving the new format with Order and Chaos competing.

Happy to see the comments; I hadn't really thought of a scenario in which Death could win, since he's technically not part of the bet, but who knows? You've certainly given me ideas for the future. ;)

Come on, It's the British Empire! The most badass nation in the game! Just get CBs(through War Justification) on uncivs with states that are province heavy and go to town!

Should give him plenty of time to conquer two or three continents. It is the UK after all.

Very true.

Oh boy. -43?

Order sure has his work cut out for him.

At least for this update; I'm sure Chaos will get annexed a time or two.

Two fantastic updates! I'm loving the new format with Order and Chaos competing.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Come on, It's the British Empire! The most badass nation in the game! Just get CBs(through War Justification) on uncivs with states that are province heavy and go to town!

That could be an excellent idea.

That could be an excellent idea.

*Sarcasm initiated* Of course it is! I always have such epic ideas, up to and including Picket's Charge and Custer's Last Stand at Little Bighorn! *End Sarcasm*