• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does the game still have some non-European territories represented? When I saw the early verison in January, parts of India, North America and the Caribbean were in...

:( So, no Nelson chasing after Villeneuve across half the world, then? (Just one of the many things that have just hit the cutting room floor!)

We limited the map to europe, as having small boxes removed immersion and had to support separate mechanics... And having entire world would reduce the detail too much for it to be a fun game.

We limited the map to europe, as having small boxes removed immersion and had to support separate mechanics... And having entire world would reduce the detail too much for it to be a fun game.

I guess you could always add them in an expansion at a later date, depending on what we want to see from the game.

When will it be ready?
And since you say europe,will there be the Ottomans?

I've never played Napoleons Campaigns, what is the time frame? The Napoleonic era of course, but how early and how late will the game pan? That is, start and end year?

Wow! Selection of tactics for your armies is something I was missing in PDS warfare system. I mean, it would be great (using HoIs terms) giving your armies orders to focus on assault, ambush or delay. Rules of Engagement à la ageod or GaryGrigby's are not needed when you're running RTS, so I assume you're talking more of that sort of things.

It would be indeed such a great improvement for HoI3 next-next expansion :)

Finally a non-HoI game from PDS that focuses on combat :)

"- A detailed supply system, where supply lines and control of cities is vital for your victory."

I'm curious about your supply system. Supply lines as deciding supply element sounds just like ... modern warfare. Will non-moving armies or overly big armies be logistically handicapped? What about provinces which were marched through previously, do they suffer any supply handicaps?

"March of the Eagels"?! I thought those would fly.

Regards