• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The war was not going in our favor, Russia came at us with everything they had.
v2_9-7.jpg

v2_10-8.jpg

v2_11-8.jpg

v2_12-8.jpg

I was glad the big dogs worked things out.
v2_13-7.jpg

I found the North Pole Earlier. Just more prestige
v2_14-6.jpg

Why is Greece still independent?

The UK or Russia have always been by there side throughout the game. Russia is currently allied with them. Since they are having problems with the Reds, I might make a move to put Greece under my wing once more.

I give France a hand in North Africa with their war against Spain.
v2_1-10.jpg

v2_3-10.jpg

A look at the European Theater of the war.
v2_2-10.jpg

Germany is beating up his sister.
v2_4-10.jpg

v2_5-10.jpg

Well that is that
v2_14-7.jpg

We have given everyone a chance to vote in our nation.
v2_16-3.jpg

I have been having my share of rebel troubles from time to time.
v2_17-3.jpg

It looks like the Red threat in Russia is coming down.
v2_18-3.jpg

Now it is my turn
v2_19-2.jpg

So much hate in my Sultanate...
v2_1-11.jpg

v2_2-11.jpg

A little sideshow, going to free Crete from the Iberian invaders.
v2_3-11.jpg

Greece is still too much of a risk to attack for any reason. They are allied with Russia who is friends with the UK.
v2_4-11.jpg

Some things just never change in this part of the world.
v2_5-11.jpg

Plans are under way to invade Crete and liberate them from Portugal.
v2_6-9.jpg

At least I am beating history like one reader listed earlier in the thread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

Well here we go against Portugal. This is the first campaign I have seen worthy to give an in depth analysis of the strategies used.
v2_7-9.jpg

I will take my weak navy to the Gulf of Tobruk to protect my transports for the invasion of the island.
v2_8-10.jpg

Armies from Syria and Northern Hellenic Peninsula will take part in the landing.
v2_9-9.jpg

Crete was easy, the tough part is where else can I punish the Portuguese
v2_12-10.jpg

I send my North African troops to seize Portuguese Egypt.
v2_13-9.jpg

To solidify victory, we decide to invade the mainland of Portugal to persuade them to give up the Cretan occupation. We send our navy out to scout and protect transports en-route to Iberia. To help ensure troops make it to the peninsula with low attrition, Spain and France each agree to give us military access. We already had it from the UK.
v2_14-8.jpg

We line up everyone that would be willing to help out in our efforts against Portugal.
v2_15-6.jpg

To minimize casualties, we avoid the Barbary Coast engagement.
v2_16-4.jpg

We land in Gibraltar and march to Southern Portugal.
v2_17-4.jpg

Portugal throws all she has at our intial attack. Our troops hold their ground. 2 more armies will be rushed to the front from our main land.
v2_18-4.jpg

The battle continues.
v2_19-3.jpg

It was a good effort. Not bad for nearly ignoring our navy this past century.
v2_20-2.jpg

The next month our ships come back to the Western Mediterranean. The naval battle continues in the Gulf of Algeria this time. We land troops in Eastern Spain and march across to Portugal.
v2_22-1.jpg

The amount of men become too overwhelming for the Portuguese and they go into retreat.
v2_23-1.jpg

Crete has their own nation and I am their best friend.
v2_24-1.jpg

v2_25-1.jpg

v2_26-1.jpg

A few months after Crete got thier independence, Greece came knocking on their door. I was Crete's only ally and friend at the time. We decide to help keep them free of Greek influence. If the war goes well enough, maybe we can add some wargoals and put Greece under our wing.
v2_27-1.jpg

The first thing we do is flood troops on their northern border and blockade their navy into port.
v2_28-1.jpg

At this particular time we are under SOI with France. We will be brave and add Greece as a puppet. We steam rolled through them fast. If Russia attacked to help their Greek friend, we were hoping France and our allies would come to our aid.
v2_29-1.jpg

Greece accepted our demands quickly.
v2_30-1.jpg

v2_31-1.jpg

v2_32.jpg

v2_33-1.jpg

It should be possible to peacefully annex a puppet nation. But hey, good work.

I agree, TY!

We finally have an airforce... Go get em boys!
v2_1-12.jpg

ALBATROSUCAGI-1917.jpg

Still in the outskirts of a great power. Going to build my military up in a major way to achieve some points.
v2_2-12.jpg

Here is a Kinky new twist to the island. Fascist Crete.
v2_3-12.jpg

I made it back into the Elite 8
v2_4-12.jpg

My friends to the East have come back to me.
v2_5-12.jpg

Serbia is once again in my SOI
v2_6-10.jpg

My lands and satellites.
V2_MAP_TUR_193611_2.jpg

The whole world in 1936
V2_MAP_TUR_193611_1.jpg

Final thoughts-

Well the Sick man survived, but barely. I beat history, I guess that is a positive. I took back many lands lost form our historical past, but European powers took the rest. Russia was a the biggest problem. Other great powers intervening against me when my infamy got to high did not help either.

Well this was a great kick off of my summer. I will be moving to Europe in a few weeks and might start up another AAR. Thank you for reading. If you liked this AAR, here is my other from Vicky 2.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?511781-The-Panda-Express-Chinese-AAR