• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they tell me the feeling of satisfaction over a job well done is all they would ever need actually

I just caught someone adding "...and all they ever get." to your posting. The posting was removed and the perpetrator was shot... *cough*

Podcat - Would love to sign up, but our oldest son was accepted into the Nuclear Forces program in the US Navy and will be leaving home in August. 2 years of A and C school in Charleston and then at least 4 years deployed. Momma has decreed we WILL be spending time together and GOING places together before he leaves. And as we all know, if Momma ain't happy, nobody is going to be happy.

I'd love to but I am far to cranky! LOL!

Ready to fire?

cat-tank-play-house.jpg

Applied, here's to hoping I get access to the beta...

:glare:
they tell me the feeling of satisfaction over a job well done is all they would ever need actually
Name in the credits? I missed the sign-up for that as a HoI3 beta, and therefore missed any and all opportunity to receive my satisfaction...:glare:

if you get selected you will get an email with an NDA which you will print and sign. then you will scan the NDA and email it back to paradox. thats at least how it did work. so no guarantee.

What? I got to print and sign a NDA? Then scan and email it back to paradox? Wha... What? Are you kidding me? I just can't click the box say [YES]? This is the 1st time i have ever heard of any thing close to this.

I have reported many bugs :), unfortunately I can no longer access them because I am forum accessibly challenged.

What? I got to print and sign a NDA? Then scan and email it back to paradox? Wha... What? Are you kidding me? I just can't click the box say [YES]? This is the 1st time i have ever heard of any thing close to this.

you have to sign an NDA. just clicking yes or no is not necessarily legally binding i suspect. maybe it is different nowadays so just wait and see what happens.

you have to sign an NDA. just clicking yes or no is not necessarily legally binding i suspect. maybe it is different nowadays so just wait and see what happens.

It just that its odd. I have done many beta and never heard of anything like this.

Its to prevent the spread of an early build to the internet. So if you leak it they can .... :)
kennedy.jpg

I think this is why they want your address

Edit

Ok so I abridged the quote :D

Last edited:
I just don't want the papers mailed to my house...

They're going to email it to you, you print it, sign it, scan it, email it back to Paradox.

Status
Not open for further replies.